newLEGACYinc currently streaming TEW

Guys. Guys. After a long hiatus, the guys who broke into the mainstream with VINCE RUSSO playing EWR are back again with TEW! This could be HUGE! It's entirely possible this [again] could land on the twitch front page, as NL has been on there before.

They can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/newlegacyinc

They currently have several contacts within TNA and WWE, notably Dakota Kai and Rosemary, who wore their merch on NXT.

I'm elated to see them back, because they really struggled with the game last time, if they do better, we'll probably see more.

[feel free to move this to off-topic and/or delete and or whatever]

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jordanmason17" data-cite="jordanmason17" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45757" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nice to hear they're playing TEW again! Will most likely will wait until they upload it to youtube (hopefully they do) wasn't a fan of when they last played TEW, however.<p> </p><p> Their EWR WCW videos are some of my personal favorites from them though!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> From a humor standpoint, this one seemed to go over well, which was good, because I'd love to see more in the future [even only to get more people playing my favorite game]. </p><p> </p><p> However, if you're looking for advice on how the game engine works, maybe look elsewhere.</p>

<p>This went a lot better than the last attempt, and was a lot of fun. We'll probably see more TEW in the near future. They're big enough to semi-regularly get fans to carry signs to WWE Events. </p><p> </p><p>

They read chat and took suggestions even more than usual. It's safe to assume, if you ask for someone to get signed in chat, they probably will pick him up and read your post. Given that there were up to around 1500 watching at one time, this is quite the task. It was probably the most excited and involved I've seen the chat on a NewLegacyInc stream outside Brawl 4 All. </p><p> </p><p>

If I was to nitpick, I don't think the guest knew a whole lot about TEW 2016. I kind of hope if they're bringing on guests to teach them about TEW, that next time they bring on <a href="https://www.twitch.tv/straightedge109" rel="external nofollow">Minimum Wage Gaming</a>, who streams TEW and knows quite a bit about the game. He's a pretty funny guy with a quirky, self-deprecating sense of humor. </p><p> </p><p>

They announce shows and keep the fans updated through <a href="https://twitter.com/newLEGACYinc" rel="external nofollow">twitter</a>. Next up, they're participating in a charity stream that raises money for cancer research [?] on the 24th and the 25th. They've committed to play Brawl 4 All 5 for the event. The series, booked in Fire Pro Wrestling World, is arguably their most popular, and many in-jokes and references revolve around it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45757" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The dude they had on was Manny from the Greatest Royal Rumble.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I felt kind of dumb about that comment, since Manny suggested the idea in the first place, but decided not to remove it, because he didn't seem to know much about the current version. </p><p> </p><p> Also, I really, really like MWG, and he knows his way around TEW 16.</p>

Archived