Auto-Booker Ignoring Brand Split

I ended the brand split in my one save and want to have a specific cruiswerweight 205 division and their live show every week. I kept the brands split as Raw, Smackdown and 205. I put all the cruiserweights on the 205 brand and left everyone else blank. (I don't want to have to assign every other person to a specific brand if there is no brand split) I set my tv controls for 205 to be exclusively the "205 brand". However, when I go to auto-booker it is showing every single wrestler instead of just the guys from 205. (I do have "brands on")

Is there something I am doing wrong or is there another way to go instead of having to have two brands such as "WWE" and "205"? Thanks for any help.

I ran into something similar. When you run a show and set it to a brand split, it includes those people on that brand AND any "free agents" aka wrestlers that arent assigned a brand. You should keep 205 and just make another brand called "main roster". Im pretty sure theres a button that you can just add everyone to the main roster, and then just select the 205 guys and witch them over.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45778" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You said you ended the brand split? So which is it?<p> </p><p> Every wrestler needs assigned a brand if you don’t want them appearing on other brand shows.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea after trying everything I realized that was the case. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="thilonash76" data-cite="thilonash76" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45778" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I ran into something similar. When you run a show and set it to a brand split, it includes those people on that brand AND any "free agents" aka wrestlers that arent assigned a brand. You should keep 205 and just make another brand called "main roster". Im pretty sure theres a button that you can just add everyone to the main roster, and then just select the 205 guys and witch them over.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I figured this was the only way to go about. Thanks for the response.</p>

Archived