March 2017 Mod

Hi Guys,

yeah I know, the title is weird and the content is even weirder.

The base is Modern Warriors for WMMA4, so you need the pics and everything else, besides the database file, to make this one work.

I had a database for WMMA4, which I already started editing (and I posted it somewhere here). I imported it to WMMA5 and then I had a stroke of madness. Since the database had a lot of holes and rough edges I did not correct, when I used it for WMMA4, I edited every single active fighter and corrected their records, backgrounds and stats and updated it to March 2017, since I planned to use the database just for myself and I couldn't be arsed to update to the the current year and month. I also added some missing fighters, teams, broadcasters and whatnot. I added a f*ckton of combat traits for the fighters, switched to organic bio for fighters with empty bios, overall reduced the popularity for the larger companies, reduce the name values for a lot of fighters (otherwise it's just too easy for the larger companies to grow infinitely), updated the hall of fames (MMA and UFC) and a myriad of other things. I did not change the WSOF to the PLF though, because in March 2017 it was still the WSOF.

But I can not guarantee, that I managed to iron out all errors.

Well, have fun with this one, because I will. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/do28gj72e2dl66h/March2017mod.zip/file

Archived