Streaming on Twitch

Hi there! my name is Sam and every now and then i stream WMMA5 over on Twitch.tv, i thought since the game community isn't exactly booming with content it would be a nice idea to share my save here on the forums for others to watch and enjoy since the videos are all saved over on my channel which i shall link below.

I'm currently doing a Local2Global save using the Global-Verse Mod created by the mighty LoNdOn, i shall post the mod for anyone unfamiliar with the concept and here is also the "introduction" on the mod page to give a brief description on the idea/aim of the mod.

""The Global-Verse takes us to the dawn of mixed martial arts. Through time we see the landscape develop and evolve seeing mixed martial arts truly become a global sport. With 10,000 characters set to debut over the first 20 years, the Global-Verse has a rich and diverse selection of fighters to hire. Additional companies and logos have been added to the data to present more opportunities for the expanded characters.

The database was created using a modified version of one of Undertaker666's reset mods and was rolled back an additional 4 years to 1989. All default characters have had their popularity, records and bios reset to give a completely fresh look at the world of mixed martial arts and organic bios will give a natural and realistic development for the characters making each game unique.

In keeping with the above, additional companies have been added to the data, with all promotions being given $10mil in the bank and are set to open randomly, again adding a unique flavour to each save.

Now, the fighters themselves. There are just over 10,000 characters that are set to debut over the first 20 years of game play. The idea being that over time, every game region will be playable and will have a wealth of fighters ranging from the great to the, erm, useless with which to develop and evolve. You may also notice that some of the default characters have new renders that I created myself.""

GlobalVerse - http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=540708

I thought since im fairly deep into the save at this point i would give a brief overview of some facts/statistics about my save that new viewers may be interested in knowing if you are interested in following the save or checking out the videos(may have spoilers).

Ex6M8dI.jpg

Company Name - The Dojo [TD]

Company Base Location - Kanto, Japan

Current Size - Low Level National 22.7%

Current Weight Classes / Fighters - 6 Active Weight Classes / 30 Fighters per Weight Class

Shows Currently Done - 43 Shows

Biggest Attendance / Gate Receipt - Attendance: 2,547 / Gate: $413,250

Best Critical /Commercial Rating - 83% / 94%

Last Edited - 14/10

Well there you have it! a very brief intro but hopefully its given enough basic insight to the save im running.

If you are interested in checking it out feel free to follow me on Twitch to get notified when im playing live and i even post updates here on this post when im also live.

Cant catch it live? dont worry i have all the broadcasts saved to my channel and free to watch with over 40+ hours of content for you to enjoy with 99% audio available with non copyrighted music in the background to jam too! so if you even want to watch the save from the very first day when i started you could also do that as well, be sure to leave me some comments on you're thoughts on the save, maybe what fighters you love? or some info on you're save? anything is awesome! and never feel scared to come say hi while im playing.

Twitch Channel - https://www.twitch.tv/samjhlive

WMMA Videos - https://www.twitch.tv/samjhlive/videos/all

Thanks for posting this, I've got about an hour into one of your videos and found it fun to watch and a good showcase of the WMMA series in general (and the new game in particular).

Hi kingvps3!

Thanks a lot for the kind words my friend im glad to hear you are enjoying the videos, hopefully you will also enjoy the ones to come in the future and another thank you for commenting here and letting me know!

• 2 months later...

<p>Hello! </p><p> </p><p>

I clicked the link but found only Football Simulator videos. </p><p> </p><p>

Since you've streamed the game I also have a few questions: </p><p> </p><p>

1. Which software are you using to capture it? I use SLOBS but when I try to capture the exe it doesn't work. I have to capture each window individually which is a pain. </p><p> </p><p>

2. Twitch doesn't have WMMA 5 as a listed game, only 1-4. What do you list as your "game" then on the broadcast?</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for your help!</p>

Archived