Starting Real EFL

I've been playing WMMA since the 2nd version and I first started my company and called it, Elite Fighting League. This league was always different from others (I implemented Flyweights and Super Heavyweights).

I started a game with EFL and wanted to go from the bottom to the top. So that meant signing low level players within the game while I was a low regional company. That meant a grind of years of: GAMMA, ALPHA-1, XCC, and sometimes BCF taking my champions and best fighters. In that game I also ran an all female company.

I'm debating on whether should implement female classes in the EFL like in the past. Or just have the women have their own league by EFL but to only be ran individually.

EFL will have divisions from Super Heavyweight to Flyweight. No heavyweight splitting. All matches are 5 rounds with 3mins and championship bouts are 5 rounds and 5mins.

Women's division will have a 146-155 class and 156-170 class. The women company was AXC (Amazon Xtreme Combat). It's aimed to compete with WEFF in the future.

So I'm going to try to put my original fighters from 1998 to the game.

You could always have a Women's division and a Women's only promotion. That is what I did in my GAMMA game. I bought out the Women's company (I can never remember the name of that promotion and I am too lazy to open the game up) when they were on the verge of bankruptcy and it became the developmental fed for my Women's division.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CdotH" data-cite="CdotH" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45907" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone else had success taking other another company, 2007 in my BCF game and only one company (XCC) has gone under, no one else even near bankruptcy despite constantly stealing their ranked fighters.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have, as mentioned in my previous post I took the WEEF (I looked up the name of the promotion) over and made them my developmental promotion for my Women's divisions. They went from a company that was not making any money to making huge profits within a month. </p><p> </p><p> They are now the fourth ranked company in the world. Besides the WEEF, I have yet to see another company go out of business. I really want SIGMA or Omega to go out of business so I can have a developmental promotion for my men but both companies are still turning profits despite the lack of talent on their shows.</p>

<p>As the game is now, if you want smaller feds to go bankrupt, you need to allow them to keep some stars.</p><p> </p><p>

If all their fighters are scrubs, they need only pay scrubs wages and so will be a profitable company. They need to have 1 or 2 big expensive stars on their roster, if you want them to loose money, as these stars cost more then the profits from the events.</p>

Archived