Wrestling Spirit 3 Real Life Mod

Ahmed4040

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cuatthefinish" data-cite="cuatthefinish" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45939" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wanted to log in to say thank you for stepping up to do this.<p> </p><p> Not a lot here for mods for this game. So it's awesome somebody has decided to give it a try.</p></div></blockquote><p> Anytime Bro. This may take some time but I hope I can release its alpha by january 2019.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ZakZero" data-cite="ZakZero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45939" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you need help with anything, let me know and I can do my best to try and help.</div></blockquote><p> I have not been watching much from the indies, most of my info is narrowed to WWE and NXT superstars and alumni. When I start working on the other companies I may need some help as all I know about the Indies and smaller companies comes from the segments I saw on the Internet, which are not that accurate since they are mostly highlights.So if you have any info then yeah sure.</p>

• 2 months later...
<p>In the news</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="quavion87" data-cite="quavion87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45939" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any luck on this project. Have wanted to get into Wrestling Spirit desperately but I am just not at all into the customverse. So any real world mods would be much appreciated. I know stuff like this takes a long time but I wondered if any real progress had been made?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is taking really long time. WS3 requires much more time than TEW 2016 Mods. I wanted to release it by February, but under these circumstances I'd expect it to be done by December or January 2020.I will say here when I am done if I am done early. For now I managed to finish like 30 Wrestlers. I also Made WWE, WCW, and ECW, and added 4 managers and 16 Title belts over those 3 promotions. WCW and ECW are set to closed, and are playable only through Exhibition mode. Anyways will try my best to finish as soon as possible.</p>

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update

any news about this mod?

Honestly, I have sadly stopped working on this mod. First of all my team has all eventually stopped working on it, and one of them lost all the data on NJPW. I do have many WWE Wrestlers done (Many are now in AEW or other promotions actually, the mod is this old). Secondly, I am now focusing on my TEW 2020 mod. Maybe one day I can recreate a team and return back to this mod, but not at the moment.