Draft Dynasties -Need Partner-

Looking for a partner to do a draft save with. I'm open for any time period in WWF/E or maybe even a WCW/JCP where there are two brands in the same company where we compete with show ratings and possibly have the people here vote on which is the better brand to determine brand supremacy. Would be open to teamviewer or bouncing the file back and forth on dropbox. Will discuss details with any interested and open to doing more than one save.

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for a partner to do a draft save with. I'm open for any time period in WWF/E or maybe even a WCW/JCP where there are two brands in the same company where we compete with show ratings and possibly have the people here vote on which is the better brand to determine brand supremacy. Would be open to teamviewer or bouncing the file back and forth on dropbox. Will discuss details with any interested and open to doing more than one save.

If your still looking i'm interested in a modern day WWE draft save with the latest RWC data where we each pick a brand and draft the rosters from scratch.

Archived