Best diary of all time

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45974" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>War Of Thrones is epic</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I second this.</p><p> </p><p> Also wanna shout out WCW: Heart and Soul (The Final Countdown), Hate the Game (Beejus) and Shane McMahon's WCW (blaustein) as ones either currently running or on hiatus.</p>

<p>I say you can't go wrong with <strong>TFC's Ring of Honor-We Don't Imitate...We Innovate</strong>, Bigpapa42's <strong>SWF: Generation Supreme </strong>, Eisen-verse's<strong> PSW: The Evolution of Greed</strong>, Oldschool's <strong>WWWF: Re-writing History: No Hulk/No Vince (D.O.T.T)</strong> (All of which are located in the 07/08/10 Diary section).</p><p> </p><p>

One more, the longest running diary in the site's history (to my knowledge) michgcs' <strong>WWE: The Longest-Running Weekly Episodic Cluster of Shows in TV History! </strong></p>

War Of Thrones is epic

I second this.

Also wanna shout out WCW: Heart and Soul (The Final Countdown), Hate the Game (Beejus) and Shane McMahon's WCW (blaustein) as ones either currently running or on hiatus.

TheFinalCountdown's The Golden Age and Beyond, Beejus' War of Thrones, EisenVerse's Where Men Become Legends will go down as three of my all time favorites.

:o Aw, you guys... *anime blush*

As for the OP, there is really no one greatest ever; it's all in what you like. All anyone can do is throw suggestions at you. It's like asking someone to recommend you a movie without knowing if you enjoy action, comedies, or horror.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Beejus" data-cite="Beejus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45974" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As for the OP, there is really no one greatest ever; it's all in what you like. All anyone can do is throw suggestions at you. It's like asking someone to recommend you a movie without knowing if you enjoy action, comedies, or horror.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly. I mean I tend to prefer C-Verse diaries over RW diaries but it seems the vast majority of the board feels the exact opposite way I do. Does not mean anyone is wrong, it just means you like what you like.</p>

Archived