Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you actively use it, or is it the result of something else?</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you actively use it, or is it the result of something else?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't actively use it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it tied to another player?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not one in specific.</p>

Who is most suspicious to you?

Honestly, my notes right now are built for poisoner hunting. Still too many people I can't verify one way or another to narrow it down though. Doubt I make it much longer if we don't find the poisoner. The way this game has gone, I'll probably see him target me.

None of what has been said about your role explains someone not being able to find you. Only seeing one answer.

Honestly, my notes right now are built for poisoner hunting. Still too many people I can't verify one way or another to narrow it down though. Doubt I make it much longer if we don't find the poisoner. The way this game has gone, I'll probably see him target me.

None of what has been said about your role explains someone not being able to find you. Only seeing one answer.

This actually makes sense and if true the. I’m fine with this.

Vote change: lukess11

How do we even know electric is telling the truth? With my role, I don't go out at night. It's that simple.