Giving X-1 a try

Anyone else try to tackle X-1 in the real world MOD? They start out with no one on the roster and tying to figure out the best way of tackling them. Anyone else out there giving them a try that use the real world MOD? Or anyone else out there try the smaller companies?

What is the best way to tackle the smaller companies? How many shows do you run a year? Trying to fill the roster up right now.

Thanks!

<p>What AI companies seem to be programmed to do is bi-monthly shows. Why? 1. Because you will regain some money every month due to sponsoring.</p><p>

2. Because it gives your targeted "stars" more time to recover so they can star on more shows.</p><p> </p><p>

You essentially find some semi-talented people for low cost that you build up by feeding them cans. They will skyrocket your popularity and will eventually get stolen by bigger companies like UFC.</p>

I played as AFC (Australian Fighting Championship) for 12 or so years in WMMA4 using the real world mod. It was difficult at first and I only had 2-3 shows per year as I was region locked to Australia/Asia. I always made sure I locked up future stars on 10 fight deals to stop them getting poached.

Archived