Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod)

I don't know if you tweak some fighters, but I think Cyril Gane would need a raise in attributes...

Done.

I asked also about the other ladies because i didn't see them in the roster if ONE Championship. But maybe i need to re-install the mod correctly to see them as well ^^

They are all. For sure.

Thank you very much! I'm always in awe at the amount of work that goes into updating real world mods with that many events going on pretty much every week.

Just a note: UFC 241 (Cormier/Miocic II) as well as UFC on ESPN 5 (Covington/Lawler), Fight Night: Shevchenko vs. Carmouche 2 and Fight Night: Andrade vs. Zhang are missing from the results and at least as far as I can see, records and momentum have not been updated for those events, either (e.g. Stipe is still at 18 wins and his momentum is his winning streak having been broken).

Done.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New fighters

Thank You very much!

But...

Sorry, my fault - I add rest of UFC fighters in next update...

List of fighters:

Sergio Giglio

Roman Dolidze

Kyler Philips

Melissa Gatto

Punahele Soriano

Antonio Arroyo

Ode Osbourne

Carlos Felipe

Billy Quantanillo

Jamahal Hill

Aleksa Camur

Aalon Cruz

Tracy Cortez

Rodrigo Nascimento

Omar Antonio Morales

Tony Gravely

Nate Landwehr

Zhenhong Lu

Peter Barrett

T.J. Brown

Alex Munoz

Tom Aspinall

if I missed someone please let me know...

Great job, man!

Please add an Uzbek prospect, Mayweather's favourite, Makhmud Muradov (UFC middleweight);

Sean Woodson, American prospect (UFC featherweight);

Rafael Fiziev, Kyrgyz fighter (UFC lightweight);

Giga Chikadze, Georgian fighter (UFC lightweight);

Casey Kenney, American fighter (UFC bantamweight, #15);

Raphael Pessoa Nunes, Brazilian fighter (UFC heavyweight);

Loma Lookboonmee, Thai fighter (UFC women's strawweight);

Ben Sosoli, Australian fighter (UFC heavyweight);

Alen Amedovski, Macedonian fighter (UFC middleweight) ;

Tristan Connelly, Canadian fighter (UFC lightweight);

Heili Alateng, Chinese fighter (UFC bantamweight);

Da Un Jung, Korean fighter (UFC light heavyweight);

Arman Ospanov, Kazakh prospect (ACA featherweight);

Magomed Ismailov, Russian MMA star (ACA light heavyweight)

If you need help with Russian database, I can work

Thanks!

Great job, man!

Please add an Uzbek prospect, Mayweather's favourite, Makhmud Muradov (UFC middleweight);

Sean Woodson, American prospect (UFC featherweight);

Rafael Fiziev, Kyrgyz fighter (UFC lightweight);

Giga Chikadze, Georgian fighter (UFC lightweight);

Casey Kenney, American fighter (UFC bantamweight, #15);

Raphael Pessoa Nunes, Brazilian fighter (UFC heavyweight);

Loma Lookboonmee, Thai fighter (UFC women's strawweight);

Ben Sosoli, Australian fighter (UFC heavyweight);

Alen Amedovski, Macedonian fighter (UFC middleweight) ;

Tristan Connelly, Canadian fighter (UFC lightweight);

Heili Alateng, Chinese fighter (UFC bantamweight);

Da Un Jung, Korean fighter (UFC light heavyweight);

Arman Ospanov, Kazakh prospect (ACA featherweight);

Magomed Ismailov, Russian MMA star (ACA light heavyweight)

If you need help with Russian database, I can work

Thanks!

Most of these fighters I've already added. Only Amedovski, Chikadze and Connelly I must add.

Wow! That's wonderful!

And tell me pls. When i pick Lucie Pudilova, Lina Lansberg, Sergio Moraes and some other fighters, the game crashes. what's the matter? Is that just me?

I'm not an expert and I don't have this problem, but maybe it's related to the spelling of local phonetic characters. I avoid such spelling of names in the new version. I have only problems with Nicco Montano.

Ask in the tech support section-be sure to write the error code.

I'm not an expert and I don't have this problem, but maybe it's related to the spelling of local phonetic characters. I avoid such spelling of names in the new version. I have only problems with Nicco Montano.

Ask in the tech support section-be sure to write the error code.

Go into the game settings, there select Remote Assistance and type in languagecheck. That should remove all accented charcters from the game and solve your issue. Sadly it does this for the fighters only so teams like Nova Uniao are still a problem.

Go into the game settings, there select Remote Assistance and type in languagecheck. That should remove all accented charcters from the game and solve your issue. Sadly it does this for the fighters only so teams like Nova Uniao are still a problem.

I know this, but for me this method did not work. I changed the settings in the control panel and...it works. ;)

I re-installed your mod and it works, i have now all the ladies you have already put in ONE Championship^^

I just watch ONE Championship : Age of Dragons in Beijing and you can add 3 others ladies in ONE Championship :

1/ Ritu Phogat (25 yeard old) from india. She just made her MMA debut and win her first match against Nam Hee Kim, so her MMA record should be 1 Win - 0 Loss. She is in the ONE Womens Atomweight Division. She has a wrestling background, her height is 156 cm and her weight is 45 kg.

2/ Meng Bo (23 years old) from China, her MMA record is now 14 Win - 5 Losses because she just win her ONE Championship debut match against Laura Balin. She is in the ONE Women Atomweight Division. She has also a wrestling background, her height is 164 cm and i don't know her weight but it should be below 52 kg to be able to be in the ONE Womens Atomweight Division.

3/ "Captain Marvel" Nam Hee Kim (20 years old ) from South Korea. I think her MMA record is now 0 Win - 1 Loss, i'm not sure about it but i think it was also her MMA debut and unfortunately for her she loses to Ritu Phogat. She is in the ONE Womens Atomweight Division. She has a BJJ backgroung, her height is 163 cm and her weight should be below 52 kg ( i don't know her weight neither ).

and of course don't forget Nong Stamp (Stamp Fairtex). lol

I will wait your update of December before lauching a new game ( i will play the default od instead )^^

• 1 month later...

<p>Here is the update that I did for January. I combined some of my old work with Mariochives' December update. I think I added in all the people that I had made that he didn't have in. BAMMA has been removed again and I added in Brave CF. Also added in a few new prospects; added events for UFC, Bellator, Rizin, PFL, and ONE; updated records and attributes for fighters. </p><p> </p><p>

Hope you enjoy. Please tell me if you see an issue or have a suggestion.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jtvs6tnrooxupe/MWJan2020.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jtvs6tnrooxupe/MWJan2020.zip/file</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="maxicheezestick" data-cite="maxicheezestick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46179" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here is the update that I did for January. I combined some of my old work with Mariochives' December update. I think I added in all the people that I had made that he didn't have in. BAMMA has been removed again and I added in Brave CF. Also added in a few new prospects; added events for UFC, Bellator, Rizin, PFL, and ONE; updated records and attributes for fighters. <p> </p><p> Hope you enjoy. Please tell me if you see an issue or have a suggestion.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jtvs6tnrooxupe/MWJan2020.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jtvs6tnrooxupe/MWJan2020.zip/file</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just wanted to log on to say thanks for what you do!</p>

Here is the update that I did for January. I combined some of my old work with Mariochives' December update. I think I added in all the people that I had made that he didn't have in. BAMMA has been removed again and I added in Brave CF. Also added in a few new prospects; added events for UFC, Bellator, Rizin, PFL, and ONE; updated records and attributes for fighters.

Hope you enjoy. Please tell me if you see an issue or have a suggestion.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jtvs6tnrooxupe/MWJan2020.zip/file

Thanks. Did you update all of the last fight statuses/momentum, records, and popularitys of Ufc fighters? There seems to be a gap between UFC Fight Night Lee vs. Dos Anjos and around November.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Here is my update for February. Records, events, suspensions, injuries, signings, releases, etc. have been updated. I added in about 40 fighters this time, mostly prospects. I also went through LFA's roster and updated it with many of the newly added prospects. Hope everyone enjoys and as always let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions.

Database: http://www.mediafire.com/file/53jtmmp3bygf05p/MWFeb2020.zip/file

Updates to picture pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ibkbnawymr54ruy/RWFPP_Update.zip/file

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cecede123" data-cite="cecede123" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46179" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It would be interesting to add ARES MMA in a next release, they're making big moves to sign former UFC fighters and are looking to be growing fast...<p> </p><p> They've just signed Wilson Reis and Juan Adams...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I saw they were making some big signings. Will look into them more to get a better picture of their roster. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="05harveya" data-cite="05harveya" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46179" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello guys, I'm rubbish with mods and get a bit confused. Can someone point me in the direction of the most up to date real world mod and where I click to download it? Sorry for being dumb!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No worries. On page 11 in this thread the 2nd to last post is where I have put the links to the most recent database and updates to the picture pack. The full picture pack is included with the previous update which is posted on the same page.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Here is the March update to the database as well as the updates to the picture pack. I was waiting for the UFC to upload the fighter photos they took for 248 but they haven't put them out yet. I'll put out another update with those included if they upload them this weekend. Hope you all enjoy and as always feel free to ask me any questions and feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/h1g1vdol1qub33r/MWMarch2020.zip/file

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Black Dog" data-cite="Black Dog" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46179" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a complete, up-to-date picture pack for this available or do I need to go through the entire thread and download each pack (assuming all the links still work)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Here's the complete pack. </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfybxb624uzkwqj/RWFPP.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/xfybxb624uzkwqj/RWFPP.zip/file</a></p>