Modern Warriors 3 (Real World Mod)

I'm thinking about removing Invicta from being the child-company of the UFC. This was something I hadn't really thought about before but I don't really think they should be classified as a child-company as I don't think the UFC has any ownership stake in the company and they are basically a feeder league the same way LFA is.

This isn't the biggest issue in the world but I would like to get everyone's opinion on this before I possibly make the change.

Thanks.

First off, thanks for the data and updates. It's a thankless job a lot of the time, so thank you as these updates are excellent.

RE: Invicta

Yes, they have their shows on fightpass, but based on a few articles I've looked up online it's just a content distribution deal and Knapp still owns 100% of the company.

Invicta should probably be on their own and have their shows on fightpass bumped up to the max remaining shows (I think 24).

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Bro, pls add UFC fighters:</p><p> </p><p>

Heavyweight - Isaac Villanueva</p><p>

LHW - Vinicius Moreira, Nicolae Negumereanu, Dequan Townsend, John Allan</p><p>

Welterweight - Stefan Sekulic, Christian Aguilera, Anthony Ivy, Jason Witt, Rahim Brahimaj, Mounir Lazzez</p><p>

Lightweight - Joel Alvarez, Max Rohskopf, Justin Jaynes</p><p>

Featherweight - Seung Woo Choi, Jacob Kilburn, Vince Murdock (suspension, elligible to fight again march, 2021), Lu Zhenhong</p><p>

Bantamweight - Anderson dos Santos, Felipe Colares, Journey Newson, Gabriel Silva, Domingo Pilarte, Zarrukh Adashev, Gustavo Lopez</p><p>

Womens BW - Bea Malecki, Duda Santana</p><p>

Womens FW - Mayra Bueno Silva, Luana Carolina</p><p> </p><p>

I can send pictures</p><p> </p><p>

TYVM</p><p> </p><p>

P.S. Invicta. You're right about that</p>

Bro, pls add UFC fighters:

Heavyweight - Isaac Villanueva

LHW - Vinicius Moreira, Nicolae Negumereanu, Dequan Townsend, John Allan

Welterweight - Stefan Sekulic, Christian Aguilera, Anthony Ivy, Jason Witt, Rahim Brahimaj, Mounir Lazzez

Lightweight - Joel Alvarez, Max Rohskopf, Justin Jaynes

Featherweight - Seung Woo Choi, Jacob Kilburn, Vince Murdock (suspension, elligible to fight again march, 2021), Lu Zhenhong

Bantamweight - Anderson dos Santos, Felipe Colares, Journey Newson, Gabriel Silva, Domingo Pilarte, Zarrukh Adashev, Gustavo Lopez

Womens BW - Bea Malecki, Duda Santana

Womens FW - Mayra Bueno Silva, Luana Carolina

I can send pictures

TYVM

P.S. Invicta. You're right about that

I'll get them added. No need to send their pictures, I've got them cut and added in.

Bro, pls add UFC fighters:

Heavyweight - Isaac Villanueva

LHW - Vinicius Moreira, Nicolae Negumereanu, Dequan Townsend, John Allan

Welterweight - Stefan Sekulic, Christian Aguilera, Anthony Ivy, Jason Witt, Rahim Brahimaj, Mounir Lazzez

Lightweight - Joel Alvarez, Max Rohskopf, Justin Jaynes

Featherweight - Seung Woo Choi, Jacob Kilburn, Vince Murdock (suspension, elligible to fight again march, 2021), Lu Zhenhong

Bantamweight - Anderson dos Santos, Felipe Colares, Journey Newson, Gabriel Silva, Domingo Pilarte, Zarrukh Adashev, Gustavo Lopez

Womens BW - Bea Malecki, Duda Santana

Womens FW - Mayra Bueno Silva, Luana Carolina

I can send pictures

TYVM

P.S. Invicta. You're right about that

Lol Dequan Townsend is my ex girlfriend's first cousin. He's been to my mom's house with us and everything. Really cool guy, and it'll be funny to see him on a game like this.

Also, he should be added as a MW. He took short notice fights at 205, but has fought almost all of his pro and amateur career at 170. He just moved up to 185 a couple years ago.

Lol Dequan Townsend is my ex girlfriend's first cousin. He's been to my mom's house with us and everything. Really cool guy, and it'll be funny to see him on a game like this.

Woooooow :eek:

Also, he should be added as a MW. He took short notice fights at 205, but has fought almost all of his pro and amateur career at 170. He just moved up to 185 a couple years ago.

Yes, yes, he's natural middleweight