WWE Collab Game 2016

Hello, I’ve attempted to do this two other times and it fell through (due to the other participant backing out.) but I’m looking to play a collab game based during the WWE 2016 brand split. I think it was an awesome time in WWE and it really gives us the opportunity to create our own timeline and rosters: one person runs RAW and one runs Smackdown. I love TEW but I’m missing the competitive edge I’m looking for. Perhaps third time is the charm, is anyone interested?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questiontime101" data-cite="Questiontime101" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46196" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>it sounds fun but I will not have the time to do that I hope it works out ok for you</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks man</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="likemikeish" data-cite="likemikeish" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46196" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello, I’ve attempted to do this two other times and it fell through (due to the other participant backing out.) but I’m looking to play a collab game based during the WWE 2016 brand split. I think it was an awesome time in WWE and it really gives us the opportunity to create our own timeline and rosters: one person runs RAW and one runs Smackdown. I love TEW but I’m missing the competitive edge I’m looking for. Perhaps third time is the charm, is anyone interested?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sent you a PM</p>

Archived