Anyone For a Small League?

I'm interested in hopping into online play, but do not want to get involved in a 50+ owner league, as I prefer small, relaxing type leagues. Would anyone be interested in a 10 or so owner league? Maybe we could all be in the same division, competing against each other. There'd be no website, but a forum and a downloadable league file would be available.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2 man league going on w/ a buddy of mine. We would love to have 2- 4 more in our league. If any of you guys are interested PM me. (We are in the BIG XII, and would like other participants in the the same conference to make it competative)

I am in the league with FSUFAN. We are Colorado and Oklahoma State. We have a website. [url]www.str8playaz.com/ncaa/reports[/url] and a forum [url]http://s14.invisionfree.com/Str8Playaz/index.php[/url] We only have the bb created webpage up at the moment but I would gladly make a front page to connect the forum files and website. We would like 2 or 4 more owners that would like to join at the end of our season. We are in week 4 of Season 2 right now. We are looking to sim every 3 days, but with the option to sim sooner if everyone submits there files. Every other School in the BIG 12 is available. Please responed to either of us for more information. My personal email is [email]davidbodenheimer@bellsouth.net[/email] Matt

Archived