It's not All Elite but it's Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling

Introduction

D'Lo Brown is sitting in a cafe on his own eating a plate of pancakes and Bacon. It's early in the morning and he's clearly not awake yet. A lady walks over and fills up his coffee and he thanks her. A man joins him in the booth. D'Lo looks up and it's Pat Kenney.

D'Lo: We couldn't have done this at lunch time?

Pat: Nope, if you say yes we have to get working right now. So let's just put it put it out there - did they call you?

D'Lo: Nope. And I can guess from the fact you're sitting here they didn't call you either. Ah well good luck to them.

Pat: I'm not here to talk elite. Remember what we used to jokingly say down in Florida we'd call our own promotion?

D'Lo: Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Pat: Well I have a deal with Fight Network and a nice bit of financial backing, about half a million to produce monthly events and a weekly TV show under the banner Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

D'Lo: For real?

Pat: Yep. And I made some phone calls. Matt Morgan. MVP. Bob Holly, Colin Cassidy, James Storm, Scott Steiner, Carly Colon, Chris Masters, Tim Storm

D'Lo: Tim Storm?

Pat: Former world Champion Tim Storm.

D'Lo: when do we start?

Pat: February 2019

D'Lo: That's next month. Ok. So World title, Tag Titles, North american and TV?

Pat: Exactly what I was thinking. Oh and a made one more phone call.

As he says this a man comes over and sits down next to them. It's Jeff Jarrett

D'Lo: Are you in?

Jarrett: Yeah sure I'll help out

Pat: Are you all in?

Jarrett: Nope I'm like half in. I'll work events but not TV

Pat: Half In is a good name for our first event.

Jarrett: You're an idiot. I'll wrestle at Half in.

Pat: Steiner?

Jarrett: Rick?

D'Lo: Scott

Jarrett: Ok

PRESS RELEASE:

ROSTER:

Main Eventers: Jeff Jarrett, Carly Colon, Colin Cassidy, James Storm, MVP, Matt Morgan and Scott Steiner

Upper Mid Card: Bob Holly, Chris Masters, Colt Cabana, D'Angelo Dinero, Joey Ryan and Nick Dinsmore.

Midcard: Chris Harris, Christian York, David Starr, Grado, James Ellsworth, Jesse White, Mosh, ODB and Thrasher

Lower midcard: "Session Moth" Martina, Adam Leavine, Ross Von Erich, Shark Boy, Kikutaro, Tim Storm & Tim Zbyszko

Opener: Marshall Von Erich, Terence Dudley, Terrell Dudley

Ocassional Wrestler: Rick Steiner

Referee: Brian Stiffler and Kevin Keenan

Road Agents: Pat Kenney and D'Lo Brown

Personality: Brooke Adams and Anthony Carelli

Announcers: Jordan Schneider and Rob Moore

Perfectly Acceptable will debut as a small pro wrestling promotion in the mid Adlantic region of North America. It's debut show will be it's first TV show that will go out live for 1 hour every Tuesday on the fight network called PAW Powerpack. They will hold monthly shows on the second sunday of every Month and the first show will be called PAW Half in and will be main evented by the PAW World title match to decide the first ever champion between two former world champions in Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner. We aren't promising the world but we are telling you that we promise you some Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling!

PAW Powerpack Card February Week 1 2019:

Main Event will see a dream match in the tag team divsion as The Steiner brothers Rick & Scott take on James Storm & Chris Harris - America's Most Wanted. There will be a 6 way match to determine the first ever PAW TV Champion and the PAW North American Title Tournament gets going with 2 Quarter Final Matches.

Main Event Tag Match:

America's Most Wanted Vs Steiner Brothers

6 way PAW TV Title Match:

Christian York Vs ODB Vs David Starr Vs Tim Storm Vs Jesse White Vs D'Angelo Dinero

PAW North American Title Tournament Quarter Final:

Bob Holly Vs Nick Dinsmore

PAW North American Title Tournament Quarter Final:

Colin Cassidy Vs Joey Ryan

Results will be posted on Tuesday. Feel free to make predictions. Let me know what you think of this. it's a silly idea. I will be doing youtube videos for the shows but also I'll do write ups and stuff on here to make it more of a dynasty as well as a youtube series.

Quick Picks:

Christian York Vs ODB Vs David Starr Vs Tim Storm Vs Jesse White Vs D'Angelo Dinero

I was looking to do a game recently, where I was going to reboot Global Force Wrestling for 2019. The roster you have assembled has a fair similarity to a lot of the people I had in mind. Will keep my eye on this. I like that it's using some lesser used people too.

<p>Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling Powerpack Episode 1</p><p> </p><p>

Here is the first youtube video. These will be posted every Tuesday. Every Friday I will be posting the card of the next show/video and also posting things like press conferences, interviews, the fake youtube series "being acceptable" and other things to keep it fun. If you enjoy this tweet about it and stuff and tell people you think might also enjoy it, I have a lot of plans for this. This is just the start.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://youtu.be/VrhtTFvIpfY" rel="external nofollow">https://youtu.be/VrhtTFvIpfY</a></p>

<p>Perfectly Acceptable Wrestlng: Being Acceptable Episode 2</p><p> </p><p>

If you wish to see Episode one of the youtube series check it out here <a href="https://youtu.be/VrhtTFvIpfY" rel="external nofollow">https://youtu.be/VrhtTFvIpfY</a></p><p> </p><p>

<em>*We open backstage at the first ever PAW show and Matt Morgan is storming around the place, pushing people and generally being very angry. He finally finds who he is looking for - D'Lo Brown. He pins D'Lo to the wall*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Matt Morgan:</strong> I want to know why I wasn't on the show, I want to know why Scott Steiner and Jeff Jarrett are the main event of Half in. I want to know what you intend to do about it.</p><p>

<strong>D'Lo:</strong> Well I'll fire you if you don't let me go.</p><p>

Matt Morgan: YOu think you're tough because you got an office job</p><p>

<strong>D'Lo:</strong> No I think I'm your boss cause I got an office job.</p><p>

<strong>Matt Morgan:</strong> I want a world title match. Whoever wins between Steienr & Jarrett at Half IN I want them first.</p><p>

<strong>D'Lo:</strong> If you beat Colin Cassidy at Half IN I will give you a title shot in at the next show.</p><p>

<strong>Matt Morgan:</strong> Fine.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*Matt Morgan storms off. D'Lo takes out his mobile.*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>D'Lo Brown:</strong> We gotta talk.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*we cut to a game of poker being played. David Starr, Grado, Martina, Shark Boy and Joey Ryan are all playing. OBD is asleep in the corner.*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Shark Boy:</strong> Ha. Go Fish!</p><p>

<strong>Joey Ryan:</strong> Dude we're playing Poker.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*Shark boy gets up and leaves*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Ryan:</strong> Could you imagine if that was on the TV show?</p><p>

<strong>David Starr:</strong> That would be some weak comedy.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*Colt Cabana bursts in with a massive calender*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Colt Cabana:</strong> Did someone say weak comedy</p><p>

<strong>Grado:</strong> It's yerself</p><p>

<strong>David Starr:</strong> That was awful.</p><p>

<strong>Martina:</strong> I'm not nearly drunk enough for this.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*David Starr & Joey Ryan leave, Martina throws an empty can at ODB and she wakes up and they both leave*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Grado: </strong>I thought it was good.</p><p>

<strong>Colt Cabana:</strong> Thanks Grado. Ready for our tag match next week?</p><p>

<strong>Grado: </strong>Can't wait pal. Cannot wait.</p><p>

<strong>Colt Cabana:</strong> You found us a partner yet for the 6 man tag at Half In?</p><p>

<strong>Grado:</strong> Oh Have I found us a partner, have I found us a partner. Let me tell you have I found us a partner.</p><p>

<strong>Colt Cabana: </strong>Have you?</p><p>

<strong>Grado:</strong> No, No I haven't. But I will.</p><p> </p><p>

*Pat is on the phone and looks agitated as he listens*</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Pat:</strong> Ok fair enough but it is the first show Anthony I thought you'd be there. Things happened. Matt Morgan beat up Colin Cassidy. No we had to replace him. Ok just be at the next show please.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>*Tim Storm walks through the locker room. He passes Joey Ryan oiling himself up, Chris Masters putting a master look on Adam Leavine while Carly Colon eats an apple with his feat propped up on Leavine's back, Martina and ODB drinking and The Headbangers with headphones on going crazy thrashing and headbanging.*</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tim:</strong> I could have said no, you don't need the money Tim. You could have just kept doing your bookings and life would have been normal.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">PAW Bang Average! Episode 2 Preview and card (January week 2 2019):</span></span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Voice Over:</strong> After last weeks attack of Colin Cassidy how will he react and what will Matt Morgan do next? On this weeks PAW we The Pope makes his first defense of the PAW TV title against Shark Boy. Grado & Colt Cabana team to take on David Starr & Joey Ryan in a what has been described as a trailer for their big 6 person tag mathc at Half in. Matt Morgan makes his in ring debut against Tim Storm. We have the last two North American Title Tournament Quarter Finals as Colin Cassidy gets his shot at the title that was taken from his last week as he goes one one one with Chris Masters. And in the other quarter final and our main event MVP goes one on one with Carly Colon. Also Scott Steiner will address his world title match with Jeff Jarrett at Half in.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Main Event</strong></p><p><strong>

North American Title Tournament Quarter Final</strong></p><p>

MVP VS Carly Colon</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>North American Title Tournament Quarter Final</strong></p><p>

Colin Cassidy Vs Chris Masters</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>PAW TV Title Match</strong></p><p>

D'Angelo Dinero © Vs Shark Boy</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Match</strong></p><p>

David Starr & Joey Ryan Vs Colt Cabana & Grado</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Singles Match</strong></p><p>

Matt Morgan Vs Tim Storm</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>QUICK Card:</strong></p><p>

David Starr & Joey Ryan Vs Colt Cabana & Grado</p><p>

Colin Cassidy vs Chris Masters</p><p>

D'Angelo Dinero Vs Shark Boy</p><p>

Matt Morgan Vs Tim Storm</p><p>

MVP Vs Carly Colon</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Results Posted 9pm UK Time Tuesday 22nd 2019</span></em></strong></p>

Archived