When starting a new game - some advice

Hello

So i've just downloaded the real world Jan19 mod. The only user character is 'unknown booker' but i've seen people mention that its pointless using some unknown character? So should I select a real world person?

Example if I was going to run say Impact - do I select the impact owner as my character?

Also - regions/countries. Do I load them all at the start like US to Aus? Whats the benefit of doing it or not doing it.

Thanks

<p>The User Character choice is entirely down to personal choice. There really isn't much right or wrong. The generic booker is the only choice in this mod as that's the only one that the creator has included. Other mods may have celebrities (common for historical mods) or more random fictional characters. Some people may feel its unrealistic to have Arnold Schwarzenegger owning or running ECW in 1995, or picking the super-talented Jack America when running a tiny company but not at all wrong. </p><p> </p><p>

Personally, I tend to play as the existing owner of the company I'm running. I prefer if its not an active wrester, but.... </p><p> </p><p>

When it comes to regions... speed of processing. Having all the regions running means there is more data. The only real reason to limit the regions is to make the game run faster if you have a pretty limited system. I guess if you REALLY don't care about anywhere else in the world beyond the region you are in. But TEW tends to run pretty well even on basic systems, so it just seems unnecessary.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46336" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The User Character choice is entirely down to personal choice. There really isn't much right or wrong. The generic booker is the only choice in this mod as that's the only one that the creator has included. Other mods may have celebrities (common for historical mods) or more random fictional characters. Some people may feel its unrealistic to have Arnold Schwarzenegger owning or running ECW in 1995, or picking the super-talented Jack America when running a tiny company but not at all wrong. <p> </p><p> Personally, I tend to play as the existing owner of the company I'm running. I prefer if its not an active wrester, but.... </p><p> </p><p> When it comes to regions... speed of processing. Having all the regions running means there is more data. The only real reason to limit the regions is to make the game run faster if you have a pretty limited system. I guess if you REALLY don't care about anywhere else in the world beyond the region you are in. But TEW tends to run pretty well even on basic systems, so it just seems unnecessary.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for that, I know they are pretty basic questions but i've only recently got this version (used to play the EWR Revenge)</p><p> </p><p> Well I like to start with House of Hardcore so I guess Dreamer will have to quit Impact!</p>

Archived