Too soon to return to the promotion?

So, I made a major bonehead mistake and, long story short, accidentally released the wrong wrestler. When I try to resign him I get a message telling me he won't resign because he just left. How long does it take for them to want to resign with me? Is there some kind of work around to get them back? He was a big part of my plans and I don't want to not have him for a long while

Guest skinsfan55
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jomosensual" data-cite="Jomosensual" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46338" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I made a major bonehead mistake and, long story short, accidentally released the wrong wrestler. When I try to resign him I get a message telling me he won't resign because he just left. How long does it take for them to want to resign with me? Is there some kind of work around to get them back? He was a big part of my plans and I don't want to not have him for a long while</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, he's gone... for a min 6 months I believe. If you've already saved or have autosave on, you're kind of up the creek I'm afraid.</p>

Archived