2004 WWE Save

I decided to make this a Dynasty as im planning on making frequent updates after every PPV and seemd to be too big for the whats going on page. This will be a text based Synopsis of each month as i pretty much stayed to Real life with the build to Wrestlemania the update will start from what happened at Backlash and Judgement day.

Whats going on in TEW 2004 SAVE – Currently June 2004 Week 1 –

One week from Bad Blood 3 From Great American Bash

This will be a lenghty post

Currently playing a 2004 mod on the road to Summerslam i have started some interesting pushes and gimmick changes in this save will give some bullet points im happy with how things are panning out so far.

I opted to let Brock and Goldberg go like in IRL and also Benoit winning the Royal Rumble and moving to Raw stuck as much to RL as possible on the road to Wrestlemania a few things certainly did change. RVD got pinged for drugs so had to supsend him just before mania so made my tag issue interesting i did accidentally forget that whole match though on the card lol.

HBK

Angle

Eddie

Undertaker

HHH

are my franchise players would love to have Eddie in that number 1 spot he is my fave of all time.

Im on starting a mega push for Rhyno as he is my number on next big thing.

Main fueds on Raw

HBK vs HHH so this fued as stayed going since Royal Rumble i did had Benoit to it for the Mania Triple Threat which unfortunatley didnt deliver as well as i hoped due to HHH wanting to be protected kept strong etc. (Note in 2004 Push whoever you want to beat HHH to the moon) Creative control is a bitch.

At Bad Blood HHH vs HBK will headline in Hell in a cell, This is billed as there final encounter. Sticking to RL with neither of them wanting to work Smackdown. Otherwise it would have been a loser leaves brand match.

HHH is also a minor part in another big fued in my game HHH and Steph got divorced this pushed forward my big plans I brought in Shane and Steph as managers of a new group of upstarts to take them on.

AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan and Finn Balor will face Orton, Batista and Flair (The new guys are only midcarders Styles is pushing hard for Upper mid so will likely lose here but it went well with the story of the split and i had to go ahead with this.

In my fave story on Raw Benoit and Kane had a great 93 Match at Bad Blood, and afterwards the then Bubba Ray Dudley attacked Benoit and put him through a table i picture this being a brutal beat down, This lead to Benoit wanting revenge.

Bubba came out and Raw and now goes by the name Ray LoMonaco he as a man on a mission gimmick and his promos have been gold, 96 heat on fued hoping this delivers as my Semi main on PPV

(First PPV not to have tittle match as main event)

After Kane lost to Benoit he lost it and will now face Foley at Bad Blood this will be a Hardocore match, I am considerng bringing the Hardcore tittle back as as all my tittles besides World tittles are Floating tittles this could really catch on. Foley losing with The Rock at WM against Evolution and Again with HBK and Shane at Backlash as lead to him moving away Kane viloently beat down Foleys friend Tommy Dreamer and Foley made the save I feel Foley and Kane could have a real good Hardcore fued.

Booker T and RVD lost their tittles to La Resistance and will go against them this is a place holder as Rob Conway as left the group and started a new Insomniac (losing streak) gimmick i feel he will keep falling to sleep and being pinned hoepfully it will catch on, Need to find him a decent enough tag partner for those 2 teams to fued Booker and RVD may split soon.

Y2J is about to go tour with Fozzy i had him beat Christian at Backlash after losing at Mania they will have a rubber match at Bad Blood Last Man Standing Christian will win here, He and Lance Storm are back together Storm as been impressive and even had a great match with Benoit on Raw after mini fued for World Tittle. Y2J will liekely find a new partner when he returns

Talking of Storm he is looking liekly to win IC belt from Henry, Steiner, Hardy and Test at the PPV Mini Fued almost run its course Steiner is now Face so is Hardy, Henry had a mega push to start alongside Long mini Fued with Goldberg but as slowly moved back down the card to Mid card since was as high as Upper Mid at a point.

Trish turned heel and his now after the womens tittle which until WM was held by Jazz again pushed by Teddy Long as a monster heel but she as run her course for now Meaning she will lose in this Triple Threat match leading to a big 1 on 1 at Summerslam between Trish and Lita.

Over on Smackdown we debuted CM Punk, Samoa Joe and CW Andersen as the Straight Edge Society they have targetted big names right away Abit of a bulding phase with Lesnar and Benoit leaving really enjoyed this side of the game as Eddie, Angle and Undertaker have to carry the ratings at times while i build With only Eddie Wrestling on a weekly basis Taker as had some huge PPV quality matches on Smackdown but Eddie along with he fueds with Chavo, and Straight Edge Society have really helped the show putting out Bs with CM Punk, Samoa Joe and Chavo helping to elevate them Eddie as felt like my MVP as he as elevated other stars. Undertaker as also helped to make a Upper Midcard star out of Chuck Palumbo alongside Angle who as GM as taking a likeing to Him, Other noteable things Cena struggling to gain traction, JBL breaking out and Billy Kidman and Torrie as heels running the Crusierweight division.

Eddie vs JBL as JBL is the US champion and Angle likes his attitude of protecting the country from any and all outside threats (Rey Mysetrio Eddie) His words not mine lol like RL. JBL will face Eddie at GAB im not thinking JBL will win here i dont think he is ready. After Eddie moved past SES and beat PUNK at Judgement Day im thinking of having the KOTR winner in June decide who faces Eddie at Summerslam at the moment it will either be Edge, Rhyno or Regal, Im likeing King Regal but feel will need a faction to make it work, and i have a mid - upper mid with SES and feel this would be the same.

The Rhyno King would be interesting but im not sure on that one. Edge as won KOTR before but im trying to give him a massive heel push him and Eddie feels logical.

Elsewere Cena will fued with Chucky P Palumbo in what should be an interesting fued after moving on from his lose to Undertaker Palumbo keeps chosing fueds he cant win Cena needs to win on PPV and he will team with Edge against Chuck and Regal, This should be an interesting place holder untill KOTR, i feel this is a real PLACE HOLDER show and B PPV but it needs to be to move the guys up the card.

SES have targetted Hardcore Gunn using Crash's drug abuse as a reason to go after Holly this would be below the belt from WWE but certainly plausable they really need a win on PPV and PUNK and Joe are the future of my Smackdown roster. Helps Holly is on time decline and generally since his fued ended with Lesnar - Certainly a midcarder in a World Tittle fued feel.

Heyman and Rhyno kicked A-train to the curb he got fat and The Big Show didnt like this might team them up as a comedy-ish team Big Show face and high up the card feel i can use this to push Rhyno on as he is behind - Edge and Regal and if he can get above them the Rhyno King is very likely for Summerslam.

In a interesting fued Undertaker went against Angle and Palumbo and Palumbo beat Undertaker thanks to Paul Bearer and Abyss now this is a difficuilt prospet as Abyss isnt very good at moment but Abyss will lose to Undertaker here by Rage DQ and push the fued on maybe to a Buried Alive match at Summerslam see where Abyss is at this point.

In tag teams WGTT broke up as Benjamin is in the hot prospects list this will lead to a solo push. Benjamin teaming with Mysterio against Haas and Morgan here Haas and Morgan are likely to lose but stay together as i have Chavo and is bodyguard Hernandez planned to beat Rey and Benjamin. Ending this team as it was just a way to end WGTT and have a meaningful story, Both members of the team had to find a partner to go against the other as they split as Champions. They have hot potateoed the tittles a little but that will end when Chavo and Hernandez win.

Kenzo Suzuki as kicked Taijiri out of Kaiodai and they have no chemistry meaning they will likely end on Smackdown before GAB Taijiri will face the best in CW Division Billy Kidman.

Kidman is set to lose here and probs fued with Mysterio as he claims he is too good for this division i agree as he as had the best match Lesnar had with WWE and he could be great outside of CWs. I am also bringing in Christopher Daniels as a preacher with Tomko and Mordecai as Acoloyts This will lead to him running the division for a while so he will beat Taijiri.

At the moment Angle is abusing his power on Smackdown leading to Austin becoming the Sherrif of WWE not RAW (Austin as agreed to be whatever is needed so i am going to have one match at Summeslam for now) This will lead to Angle coming back to active duty and losing and Austin bringing in a new GM not sure who yet.

This is everything that as been going on in my game im loving it and truly enjoy this time period so many young stars to bulild and interesting characters to use.

Small Update had an amazing PPV with Bad Blood

June 2004 Week 3

RVD and Booker T lost their tittles to La Resistance and have started fighting feel Booker T would be a great foil to Benoit down the line with HHH not available due to Evolution fued with Styles and co had a small match between the 2 on RAW more on that in a moment.

La Resistance were attacked after the match by D-Von and Tommy Dreamer who will be the next challenges

Lance Storm won the 5 man match to become IC champ looking forward to booking him going forward. Looks like Matt Hardy could be the first challenger.

Christian finished off his fued with Y2J as he his leaving to tour, Thinking of Christian and HBK as a place holder as Lance Storm his tag partner is against someone else for IC no reason cant combine the 2 fueds though.

Trish defeated Lita seems I have more viable faces then heels to face a champion.

Styles, Bryan and Balor beat Evolution only Batista complained about Styles going over so used this push them forward.

Kane and Cactus have had a heated fued this lead to A 97 Rated Hardcore match for the Hardcore Tittle feel this could have hit 100 without the really low rated Tittle in the match. Prestige at E-

Orton attacked Cactus after this lead to something going down on Raw more on that later.

Benoit and Ray LoMonaco (Bubba Ray Dudley) in a tables match as both men have tasted the wood in this fued building up. Going in this had 98 heat After Benoit and Michaels had a 96 A* match my expectations were higher then Kane and Cactus. This match hit 95 A* so it was fantastic and I am very happy with this maybe in future they can have a better match??

The main event fued that as been in the game since the start and this will end the fued. HHH and HBK in a Hell in A Cell match This match hit 99 A* I was dissapointed not to hit 100 but it was amazing and by far this is the best Match we have had and also the best show Hitting a 94 A

This is probably due to not having enough high rated angles should have really hit the 100 Match and probably even show as this had 3 A* matches and a few high 80s very happy,

On Raw im trying to find a new GM so as Bischoff beat up a ref so I fired him, He was isolated backstage so always seemed unhappy. So far I have tried having Teddy Long with him being the manager of Mark Henry it only made sense he would put him in a World Tittle match so he did and lost just before Bad Blood.

On the show the week before Bad Blood Vince choose a member of the roster to be GM and taking away tittle match privalages. This was given to Ray LoMonaco (Bubba Ray Dudley) Who used it to soften up Benoit, First he had an Hardcore Match with Kane this was a dud after there 92 A I was hoping it would be higher then this in the end it hit 78 with no story connected and probs a little too short Benoit won but earlier in the night HBK asked for competition he got it Benoit and HBK faced off in the main event 96 A* the best match so far at this point this is when I knew Bad Blood would blow everything else out of the water.

On the Raw following Bad Blood it was time to decide the next challenger Jake Roberts came in as GM and made a 4 man tournament for the night. This whole show was based around this

Ray LoMonaco vs Y2J and Orton vs Kane Ray won the first match and waited for the final.

Orton and Kane was a Double DQ due to Foley I will be doing a 3 way hardcore match at Vengeance.

Roberts made Benoit vs HHH in the main event for the tittle also he made Batista vs Styles as the new tournament match Styles rolled Batista up in 3 Mins meaning he would face Ray LoMonaco in the Final.

Ray won and so did Benoit 90 Rated match with HHH

The rematch will be an I Quit match as im hoping for another barstormer maybe even the illusive 100.

Current Franchise Players

Kurt Angle

Shawn Michaels

Undertaker

Eddie Guererro

Triple H

Next up is Smackdown and 2 weeks from Great American Bash this will be an interesting PPV very much a B PPV feel.

<p>Great American Bash June 2004 Week 4 </p><p> </p><p>

In the build up to GAB Austin as been causing chaos for Angle as the sherrif is angry he is abusing his power to take out the stars he doesnt like and giving opportunities to the stars he supports I.e JBL, Chucky P and Kidman.</p><p>

Austin lead an assault on the group at the end of the go home Smackdown leading to Angle starting GAB saying that Austin was banned from the Arena and leaving to a safe sky box office where he watched the show.</p><p> </p><p>

Kidman started the show with an open challenge Raw Star Y2J accepted the challenge and was beaten due to Torries distraction.</p><p> </p><p>

Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn have struggled against SES CM Punk, Samoa Joe and CW Anderson, Road Dogg returned to even the numbers on go home Smackdown leading to Holly vs Punk and Joe and Anderson vs NAO.</p><p>

Joe and Anderson where too much for the Outlaws who seem past it now.</p><p> </p><p>

Haas and Morgan won the tag team tittles against Rey and Shelton afterwards Morgan attacked Rey this will end this fued and a new tag team will have to step up in there place looking for Chavo and Hernandez long term but need a face team in the mean time likely to be Rikishi and Scotty too hotty.</p><p> </p><p>

Christopher Daniels as The Fallen Angel made his debut on the go home Smackdown and Kevin Fertig as Mordecai and Travis Bane – Tyson Tomko as Bane are his Acolytes.</p><p> </p><p>

Fallen Angel beat Ultimo Dragon to become the new Cruiserweight champ he will likely hold on to this for a while before moving on to better things.</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk beat Holly with him declining this is a way to get some momentum to Punk and push Holly down the card.</p><p> </p><p>

After an assualt before the match to get an upper hand Rhyno defeated Big Show and will see where he goes from here maybe he will be the next challenger for WWE Tittle?</p><p> </p><p>

Cena and Edge beat Chucky P and Regal the later team didnt have any chemistry and glad I chose them to lose and will be moving away from them as a team. These teams will likely have singles matches before this fued ends.</p><p> </p><p>

Undertaker beats Abyss who enters the Arena with a creepy entrance he lost control during the match and went into a rage causing a DQ lose afterwards Abyss tried to bury Undertaker when his gong hit and he dissapeared this will lead to a Buried Alive Match at Summerslam.</p><p> </p><p>

In the Main Event Eddie vs JBL in a Texas Bull Rope Match this delivered a lot better then I thought at an 86 this means the B show wasnt as bad as I originally thought it would be.</p><p> </p><p>

Eddie wins and will likely not fued with JBL any longer being only a Upper Midcarder JBL wasnt ready to take the tittle from Eddie.</p><p> </p><p>

The Show ends with Austin breaking into the sky box and beating down Angle this brawl lead all over the Arena they will face off at Summerslam likely to be a stip match not sure what yet.</p><p> </p><p>

Next Up King Of The Ring in 2 weeks where we will determine who faces Eddie Guerrero at the Summerslam PPV</p><p> </p><p>

In awards news Benoit is the best wrestler at the 6 month point WWE best Company. Also Best PPV Bad Blood</p>

<p>Sunday Week 2 July 2004</p><p> </p><p>

Wasn't King of the ring next it was Vengeance which mean the build up to hopefully a huge show hoping for that fantastic match 100 A* With Benoit vs Ray LoMonaco(Bubba Ray Dudley in a I Quit Match.</p><p> </p><p>

Moving into Vengeance Orton joined in the fued for the Hardcore tittle with Cactus and Kane as he still had unfinished buisness with The Hardcore Legend.</p><p> </p><p>

This lead to Triple Threat Hardcore Tittle match that Cactus won this keeps the fued going between Cactus and Kane and allows to add someone else to the fued as Orton moves on to someone else, Namely The Rock who he will face at Summerslam.</p><p>

Orton did hit an RKO on Foley after the match he will face him on Raw to end this part of the fued</p><p> </p><p>

Storm Defended his IC Tittle against Matt Hardy they have great chemistry and this fued is very likely to continue and they will likely meet again at Summerslam</p><p> </p><p>

With Evolution and Fortune still fueding heading into the PPV 3 Singles matches where made </p><p> </p><p>

Balor vs Flair</p><p>

Batista vs Aj Styles No DQ Match as these 2 have been at it for months now and have a heated fued going on</p><p>

HHH vs Bryan this as stemmed from HHH attacking Bryan numerous times before the build up to Vengeance.</p><p> </p><p>

At the PPV balor beat Flair, Batista beat AJ styles this meant it was 1 each before the big match and keept things interesting leading into the final match of the night between the 2 teams.</p><p>

Styles and Batista continued to brawl after the match this fued is far from over.</p><p> </p><p>

La Resistance retained there tag tittles and more dissension was shown between RVD and Booker after the match.</p><p> </p><p>

Trish then faced Lita and won leading to her and Christian celebrating before his huge match with HBK.</p><p> </p><p>

Christian pulled of an A89 with HBK and won after hitting the unprettier this was a surprising clean win after about 35 minuets in what was build as a spectacle, fantastic match that is giving Christian a gigantic push.</p><p> </p><p>

This was followed by HHH vs Daniel Bryan this was a shorter match and ended the fued of Evolution vs Fortune for the night it was a win for HHH and after the match a Crow was heard as STING appeared and attacked HHH, Leading into hopefully a fantastic match between the 2 at Summerslam.</p><p> </p><p>

Time for the big main event and this truly did not dissapoint 99 A* as Benoit beat and moved past Ray LoMonaco(Bubba Ray Dudley) in an I Quit match one of the 2 best matches of the game so far joint with HHH vs HBK Hell In A Cell amazing fued that will be a shame to end but it is time to move on to the next chapter in Benoits Amazing Year and tittle reign</p><p>

95A* PPV easily the best so far</p>

Archived