GAMMA: Global Takeover

I walked through the dark hallways. I knew that Matt said that Wallace decked the place out but I didn't expect this. There were portraits all around with famous moments of the company on them. There was James Foster putting Gladstone Lopes in a rear naked choke. On the other end, JJ Reid and Patrick Thomas are killing each other in a bloody brawl. Down the hall, Petey Mack's leg is broken due to Buddy Garner's leglock. These are moments I've watched for the past 5 years. Stuck up in a collage dorm with about 50 people watching two men beating the sh*t out of each other until one goes down or one taps out. I was going run the company with Matt Tripp who asked me for assistance. He was one of my oldest friends, and im glad he asked me to do this. Its time to take GAMMA World Wide!

<p>Welcome to the pre show! I'm Jordan Corpe and I'm with Ryan Wayne, and today we will be reviewing tonight's main event of GAMMA 50: Watson Vs Rubenstein </p><p> </p><p>

Now let's look at the Main event. Mike Watson is going to make his first defense of his Light Heavyweight. He's taking on the former champion, Spencer Rubinstein. Spencer is an always dangerous fighter who has defeated Watson before. We will see if he can face the KO artist Mike Watson who has Knocked out ⅗ of his last opponents </p><p> </p><p>

A more in-depth review of the card will be uploaded to <a href="http://www.usafreechoice.com." rel="external nofollow">http://www.usafreechoice.com.</a> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

GAMMA 50: Watson Vs Rubenstein II </p><p> </p><p>

Mike Watson © vs Spencer Rubenstein </p><p>

Brandon Sugar vs Truck Gleeson </p><p>

Tora Mizwar vs Ashley Ballard </p><p>

Irwin Middleton vs Frank Paul </p><p>

Big Magic vs Bill Cumming </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Tyler Lass vs Lloyd McAlister </p><p>

Joey Baddell vs Darius Best</p><p>

Adrian Pascal vs Ken Peters </p><p>

Ethan Stutton vs Isaiah Monroe</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 50: Watson Vs Rubinstein</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ethan Stutton vs Isaiah Monroe </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p> </p><p>

Right away Monroe lands a vicious right cross and makes Stutton unsteady. He gets Flushed and snaps back. He gets an uppercut and the Referee calls it! What a win for Monroe! Didn't get punched once! Looks like he is back on track! The Ref should have got in there faster in my opinion. </p><p> </p><p>

In the post fight interview, Monroe calls out Dexter Darling to a fight. We will see if he accepts. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Adrian Pascal vs Ken Peters</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p> </p><p>

Pascal immediately gets a takedown and it looks like this fight will be a wrestling war. Some little jabs and a takedown from Peters. Peters gets side control and attempts to lock in an armbar! Pascal blocks it. Peters tries for a Kimura which again is fought off. Peters pounds away for the rest of the round. I got it 10-9 Peters </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p> </p><p>

Peters attempted 2 submissions that round, lets see if he can get one in this round. 9/10 of his wins have went to decision. Peters already gets a takedown. Pascal goes for some wild swings on the ground as Peters controls him. Peters is being strategic now. With no progress being made both fighters are brought to there feet. Like Clockwork Peters gets a takedown. Pascal hasn't stopped a single takedown the whole fight. Peters is just smothering Pascal at this point with jabs. That's it for round 2. I got it 10-9, Peters again. Pascal need to get the finish to win the fight </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p>

Ken is 3/3 in takedown so far. Pascal clinches in. He tries to wrestle Peters up the cage but he aint moving. Looks like he's finally moving back. Some short punches. The ref moves them off the cage and puts them back in the middle. Pascal is acting like he's already won the last 2 rounds. His coach better tell him otherwise. Peters gets another takedown and gets side control. No damage in the short fury's. And that's it. I got it 10-9 Pascal but I could see that round going to Peters. Ken should get the win 29-28. </p><p> </p><p>

The official decision is coming in. One judge had it for Pascal 29-28. Peters though gets the two other judges approval 29-28. So your winner is Ken Peters! Fans are booing the fight, not the most exciting. </p><p> </p><p>

Ken says he respects the first judges decision. He also states it was a shite fight and says it wasn't fun for him either. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joey Baddell vs Darius Best </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p> </p><p>

Joey is able to wrestle Best up to the cage with some punches and wrestling. Best is trapped and doesn't know what to do. Baddell gets an uppercut in. Best is getting punched and smothered up. Referee Kyle Crisp brings them back to the center of the ring. Best tries to box a bit but Baddell gets him in a clinch. And that's it for round 1. Best looked lost out there. I got Baddell 10-9 or maybe 10-8 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p> </p><p>

They start with some punches. Best gets a slick three combo which cuts Baddell open. Baddell realizing the danger pushes Best up to the cage and grapples with him. Best is getting bullied here. Baddell looks to be back in the zone. Crisp puts both back to the center. Both men are now boxing it up. Best is gassing now. Baddell pushes Best back to the cage again and that's the 3rd time tonight. That's it for the round. I got it 10-9 Baddell </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p> </p><p>

Best is already stuck in the cage with Baddell pushing him. Best is either exhausted or done at this point. Crisp brings both back to the center once more. Now fatigue is coming to Baddell. Hopefully after this fight he can join a real gym. Best is again backed up to the cage. This has happened now 6 times. Both men look done as the crowd starts to boo. Both are i guess boxing each other but it isnt really landing. Crisp brings both back to the center. And that's it for the fight. Best landed only 5 punches. Bit of an embarrassing display by him. 30-27 to Baddell from me and all the judges. </p><p> </p><p>

Crowd liked the fight really despite booing both men getting tired. Joey thanks the fans and leaves </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lloyd McAlister vs Tyler Lass </strong></p><p> </p><p>

This should be a good one. Lass has had only 2 of his fights go to decision while McAllister has always had a good fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 1</p><p> </p><p>

Both go with punches. Lass misses a right hook and gets countered with a Head Kick! Lass is dazed! He retreats up to the cage. Lass avoids a right hand from Lloyd. Lass heads back to the center and a striking battle begins. Lots of kicks to the body and head. Lass misses a one two and a huge cross to Lass. Lass goes down and Lloyd goes with him. Hammer punches from his left hand! Lloyd gets overly excited and Lass scrambles out of it. Lass has half guard. They throw hands for the rest of the round. 10-9 Lloyd obviously. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p> </p><p>

Lass looks shell shocked but not tired. The KO kid comes for the attack but Lass blocks most of his punches. An elbow from McAllister cuts open Lass. Second Cut of the night. Lass hits a takedown and this isn't looking good for McAllister. He isn't good in the ground and has been subbed by Julio Regueiro before. Lass takes the back and attempts an RNC which is stopped. Lass tries again to no avail. McAllister lost by D’arce choke against Regueiro so I'm guessing he practiced choke defense. Lass tries again but is blocked. This is Lloyds best showing in awhile. The ref makes both stand up but the round ends before any progress is made. 10-9 Lass here. Lloyd has been putting up a fight. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p> </p><p>

Good boxing to start the round. Lloyd is starting to breath harder. Lots of big misses from both fighters. A cross opens up the cut on Lass. Lloyd grabs the cage to advert the takedown from Lass. The ref spots it and tells Lloyd off. McAllister is now smothered up to the cage. He needs to get back to the center for the chance to win. They box up in the cage as the round ends. I got it 10-9 Lass but Lloyd could win.</p><p> </p><p>

Decision is coming in. All 3 decided 29-28 for Tyler Lass. </p><p> </p><p>

Lass praises McAllister his toughness and Tells Matt Tripp and Kent Brock to not cut him as he deserves to be here. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

¾ fights here went to decision. Lets see if that changes as we head to the main card. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Big Magic vs Bill Cumming. </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1</p><p> </p><p>

Now looking at this fight. If Big Magic can get a right hook in early he has a good shot at victory. Cumming does not have a good chin and will look to go to decision. He did have a FOTY contender last year with Pascal. Fight begins here. Both go to the center and box it out. Magic lands a big left and starts pressuring Cumming. Magic lands another big Left hook. Magic just landing with these strikes. Cumming is only getting jabs in. He lands a 4th cross and Cumming retreats, Dazed. Magic comes in with the 5th and last left hook and Cumming is out. Oh my god! Magic gets the win by KO.</p><p> </p><p>

Magic calls out Rupert, the man who beat him 3 months ago, to a rematch.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Irwin Middleton vs Frank Paul</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1</p><p> </p><p>

Unless Middleton gets an early KO then this fight should go to Decision. Both box. Paul gets a takedown very quickly. Paul mounts Middleton. It looks like two seals humping. Paul tries to land some shots. Lots of elbows from Paul. Middleton hasn't really been on the ground like this. And that's the end of the round. Good Round. Full of punches. 10-9 Paul for me </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p> </p><p>

Paul Muscles Middleton to the cage. Lots of short punches. Middleton is able to reverse the weight but it isn't helpful. Referee Harry Bierce puts both back to the center. Middleton hits a right hook and looks tired. Middleton is doing well this last half of the round. Deflecting all attempts to grapple. In the final seconds, Paul lands a takedown. That's the end. 10-9 Paul again. Middleton needs a finish.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p> </p><p>

Middleton is the one to get a takedown. Don't know the thinking of that. Middleton tries for an arm triangle to no avail. Middleton has only won once by submission Once in his 5 wins. Middleton gets half mount and starts pounding. Middleton is trying to finish but he's just too tired. Paul got hurt a bit but the round still ends. I got that 10-9 Middleton. Maybe even 10-8 as Paul did not land a single punch that last round. Let's go to decision</p><p> </p><p>

28-28, 28-27 Middleton, and another 28-28. Which means that is a Majority Draw! First draw in about 2 years if I'm correct.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ashley Ballard vs Tora Mizwar </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p> </p><p>

Both start boxing. Ballard looks to be the better man here who is getting the better shots and is more aggressive. Mizwar just throwing counters. Both going for leg kick punch combos. The Tiger is being aggressive towards Mizwar. Very close round as the buzzer sounds. Ballard I think just edges it out 10-9. Mizwar looks dazed, even being the favorite </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Ballard continues to be the aggressor. Mizwar is only getting in counter punches. It's just slow brawling at this point. Ballard lands the rare left hook that startles Mizwar but he doesn't follow through. Ballard starts to breath heavily. Time expires. Another 10-9 to Ballard. Mizwar looks like a different fighter out there. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3</p><p> </p><p>

Mizwar misses a takedown. The Bull pushes Ballard up the cage. Mizwar is trying to get some movement. None of his punches are able to land. Ballard gets a Huge hit in and troubles downward as the round ends. I got 10-8 for Ballard. Just was a dominant performance. </p><p> </p><p>

Judges come with the decision. One gave it 29-28 Mizwar. Other one gave it 30-28 and the last gave it 29-28 to Ballard. Ashley Ballard gets the win</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Brendon Sugar vs Truck Gleeson </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p> </p><p>

Sugar has won 5/7 of his last seven fights, all by Submission. Gleeson will need to keep this fight standing. Fight begins. Both begin striking. They stay there, Gleeson has advantage here. Gleeson hits a nice hook. Gleeson goes mostly for the body. Trying to stop him from getting anything resembling a takedown. Rounds Done. I got it 10-9 Gleeson. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p> </p><p>

More striking. Looks like sugar is playing it safe and isn't really taking risks. Sugar gets a good left hook. Gleeson gets his own Right. Gleeson is now breathing. Gleeson is cut here. Doesn't look too good. Sugar is just striking now. Sugar is now tapping into his tank and the round ends. I got it 10-9 Sugar. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3</p><p> </p><p>

Next round decides it. Sugar gets a head kick! Gleeson goes down! He gets up immediately but gets taken down! This is what Sugar has been looking for this whole fight. Gleeson is stuck on the cage and is getting punched on by Sugar. Gleeson tries to punch but Sugar is wrestling him up the cage. Gleeson looks ragged here. Kyle Crisp brings both men back to the middle. Sugar takes him down immediately Sugar pounds on him as the round ends. Sugar 10-9 for me. Sugar should win the fight. </p><p> </p><p>

All three score the contest 30-27 for Brandon Sugar. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Mike Watson vs Spencer Rubinstein </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p> </p><p>

Spencer is very confident. He gets cut pretty quickly. Rubenstein is just dominating in a muah Thai position in and off. Kind of boring round as Spencer was just having Watson in the hold and kept him there. 10-9 for The Reaper</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p> </p><p>

Watson is red around his ribs. Watson heads in but Rubenstein blocks. Spencer is just striking against Watson. 2-1 in terms of strikes. Spencer brings Watson to the cage. Spencer is putting Knees to Watsons stomach. Watson aint looking like a world champion here. Round ends with another 10-9 for Spencer. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3</p><p> </p><p>

Watson is pressing on his gas, he has a huge bruise on his stomach. Spencer is also getting a tad tired. Spencer is going after Mikes body. Hs hands are now lowering to protect that part. Spencer wrestles Watson up the cage again. Rubinstein drives a knee to Watson’s nose! Watson is gassed. There are now more strikes to the body then the head. This is basically torture by Rubinstein. Rubenstein is also near empty. He gets another knee, this time to the forehead of Watson. Bell rings as they both head to there corners. A very one sided round. I got it 10-9 again for Spencer. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 4</p><p> </p><p>

The bruise on Watson is now Purple. Round begins. Watson is able to re-open the strike above Spencer's eyebrow. Both start to trade blows in the center of the cage. Watson is on the verge of exhaustion. Spencer hits Watson in the stomach and he's now limping. Spencer gets Watson in a clinch for the 4th time tonight. Spencer has side control and Knees the living hell to Watsons skull! Hes out! Jesus Christ! Watson took a beating and his body just gave up on him. Spencer is celebrating with his team as Watson looks dead inside. The reaper holds the belt high as Watson walks off. Spencer Rubinstein is your winner!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

FOTN: Lass Vs McAlister </p><p>

KOTN Spencer Rubinstein</p><p>

SOTN N/A </p><p>

POTN Spencer Rubinstein, Big Magic, Tyler Lass</p><p> </p><p>

Top 5 Money Makers: </p><p> </p><p>

1. Spencer Rubinstein </p><p>

2. Brandon Sugar </p><p>

3. Tyler Lass </p><p>

4. Mike Watson </p><p>

5. Truck Gleeson</p>

We had some post event changes.

Notable Ranking Changes

Dwight Witherspoon (15)

Spencer +1 ©

Mike Watson -1 (1)

Buddy Garner +1 (3)

Tora Mizwar -1 (4)

Ashley Ballard +1 (7)

Neil Napier -1 (8)

Tyler Lass +1 (14)

Recent Signings

Dwight Witherspoon

Jerry Bogdanovich

Joey Valdez

Evan Gardner

Cuts:

Darius Best

Our event after the next, GAMMA 52 will be live in Brazil, our first card down in South America. We hope to expand our name.

GAMMA 51: Keane vs Lermontov

GAMMA Lightweight Championship) Jake Keane © vs Fiyero Lermontov

Marlon John vs Linfield Ballard

Sutton Ripley vs Adam White

Tank Manu'a vs Fatuma Roy

William Harrison vs Ricky Heath

Prelims

Kirk Purchase vs Clem Wolff

Carl Chenoweth vs Nick Bretton

Frankie Geddon vs Gerado Diaz

<p>GAMMA 51: Keane vs Lermontov </p><p> </p><p>

GAMMA Lightweight Championship) Jake Keane © vs <strong>Fiyero Lermontov </strong></p><p>

<strong>Marlon John</strong> vs Linfield Ballard </p><p>

Sutton Ripley vs <strong>Adam White</strong></p><p>

Tank Manu'a vs <strong>Fatuma Roy </strong></p><p>

<strong>William Harrison</strong> vs Ricky Heath </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Purchase</strong> vs Clem Wolff </p><p>

<strong>Carl Chenoweth</strong> vs Nick Bretton </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Geddon </strong>vs Gerado Diaz</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">GAMMA 51: Keane Vs Lermontov</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Geddon vs Gerado Diaz</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Both of these guys like to stand up and brawl, so don't expect this to go to decision </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both men head to the center and hit combos and jabs against each other. Lots of arms being thrown. Diez gets cut very early on. Geddon is landing kicks to Diaz’s Legs and stomach region. </p><p>

Geddon gets in an uppercut to the chin of Diaz! Diaz falls backwards and Geddon chases after his pray, landing punches after punches. The referee finally gets in and stops the fight. <strong>Frankie Geddon is your winner. </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Carl Chenoweth vs Nick Bretton</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both start with strikes. Bretton will try to get the Karate Kid to the ground. Both men land some jabs. Chenoweth seems to be the aggressor and the controller in this situation. Carl hits a big right hand that startles Bretton a bit. Both continue to box. Bretton clinches up with Bretton and shoves him to the cage. They still there to the end of the round. I got Chenoweth but only 10-9. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p>

Both begin to strike. Bretton has a nice chin Chenoweth lands a big right and Bretton begins to stutter backwards. Bretton is able to avoid more onslaught and moves out of harm's way. They box for about 30 secs before Chenoweth hits Bretton again! This time taking him down. Chenoweth follows with punches, Bleeding Bretton. Ref Roger Bennett calls the fight! <strong>Carl Chenoweth Wins!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Purchase vs Clem Wolff</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This is a battle between two local fighter, so let's see how they do </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both start with a striking match. Wolff attempts a takedown to no avail. Both men are getting in powerful punches in. Don't see this going to decision. Kirk seems to be the better man here. Wolff’s Chin is being tested here. Kirk is hitting him hard! Round ends. I got Kirk, 10-9.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p>

Both fighters begin to box. Kirk goes after Wolff’s Right knee. Kirk is starting to press on the gas. Wolff is surviving head kicks and huge crosses. Kirk is getting deeper in the gas tank. Wolff tries for a takedown to no avail. Wolff is able to push Kirk to the cage and finally gets the takedown. Purchase gets some good punches in and is not letting Wolff getting anywhere. Wolff moves Purchase to the side and gets him in an arm triangle! Purchase tries to survive but is forced to tap! <strong>Clem Wolff comes back for the win!</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Wolff calls out Paulie Albrando to a fight by the end of the year.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

MAIN CARD</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>William Harrison vs Ricky Heath</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This will most likely be the first fight to make it to a decision. Ricky should try to get good hits in and not get taken down to win. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Harrison shoots and gets the takedown right away….That's the opposite of what Ricky was hoping for. Harrison starts to unload punches! Not the most damage though from what I can see. Harrison now gets half guard. After some work he gets side control and tries for an Arm Triangle only for Heath to block it. All Harrisons fight so far. Heath gives up his back and is in big trouble. Harrison goes and gets the RNC. Heath is forced to tap! <strong>So your winner is William Harrison.</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

William Harrison is a prospect for sure. That was pure domination by the former member of the armed forces. </p><p> </p><p>

So far we are 4/4 in finishes today. Lets see if that continues </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tank Manu’a vs Fatuma Roy </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both start with punches. Pretty even really. Roy seems to have a slight edge. More punches seem to be hurting Tank but he's fighting back. End of the round here. 10-9 for Roy for me. Tank hasn't hit his stride yet.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p>

Both start with punches. Tank is cut across the forehead. A good and long one. Roy looks to slow down, maybe going for the decision. Manu’a looks to be getting tired. The Ref stops the fight to check the cut on Tank. The doctor comes in and says he is good to go. The round begins again! Both continue to brawl. Manu’a gets a big right cross, which makes Roy Flop to the ground! 1 Min left. Tank follows down and lands punches on Roy. Roy goes limp! Its all over! <strong>Tank Manu’a is the winner!</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Adam White vs Stutton Ripley </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

White gets a takedown quickly. If he wins this then he will most likely get the next title shot. </p><p>

White pushes Ripley to the cage. White goes for a second takedown but Ripley grabs the cage. The ref gives him a verbal warning. Now White gets a takedown. Ref Stanley Wright forces both men to stand up. White gets another takedown. Ripley can't do anything really. That's it for the round. Adam White 10-9 </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p>

White almost takes Ripley down by can only hold on to his leg. He brings him to the cage and boxes for a min. He finally gets the takedown. White pounds on Ripley, and moves him into a Guillotine, which he gets in! Ripley skirmishes around for about 1 Minute before finally tapping out. <strong>Adam White wins by Submission! </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Marlon John vs Linfield Ballard</strong></p><p> </p><p>

These two former Light Heavyweight champions take each other on in a title eliminator. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both box in and out of the clinch. Both seem to be grappling now with Ballard smothering anything from John. John Picks Ballard up and slams Ballard down, head first. Ballard tries to pull guard to no avail. John is throwing loads of punches at Ballard. Ballard is able to scramble back and take John's back but the round is over. 10-9 for John here</p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p>

Some boxing to begin the round. Ballard seems to have an advantage of sorts, but it's very close. John gets a clinch and Slams Ballard to the ground and gets side control. John gets mount on Ballard and he is in trouble now. John pounds away with several good shots. Times up for round 2. I got it 10-8. Very one sided round. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p>

John is able to push Ballard up the cage. For about 2 mins both throw short punches on the cage, both obviously tired. Ref Stanley Wright pulls both to the center of the cage. Both start throwing punches, tired. We reach the time limit and we head to our first decision. I got it 30-26, John. </p><p> </p><p>

The decision is coming in. 2 30-26 and 1 30-27. <strong>Marlon John gets the win</strong>. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jake Keane vs Fiyero Lermontov </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both start with short jabs and an occasionally hook. Lermontov seems to be the lead aggressor here, pressuring Keane. Lermontov is able to get some unanswered switch kicks and some nice hooks. Round ends. 10-9 for Lermontov. He is doing everything that he should. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p>

Both start brawling. Like Round 1, Lermontov is the aggressor. Keane gets a takedown in the second half of the round. After a scramble, Keane is pushed up against the cage by Lermontov. The round ends with Lermontov punching Keane up the cage. Jack Keane, Jakes brother, looks pissed at his brothers performance. I got Lermontov 10-9 once more. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p>

More boxing from both men. Jake needs to take Lermontov down and go for the arm. Lermontov is starting to conserve energy. Very similar situation to Manu’a vs Roy. Keane is now getting out striked 2 to 1. Keane gets another takedown in. Lermontov is now on the cage. Lermontov circles out quickly. Both punch it out as the round ends. 10-9 again for ya boi Lermontov. His wrestling is twice as good as Keanes takedown ability. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 4</p><p>

Both brawl and Lermontov gets in a right uppercut! Keanes down and out! Holy Sh*t! Lermontov walks off to Matt Tripp to shake his hand. Jesus christ Jake is still out cold. <strong>Tonight's Winner and new Lightweight Champion, Fiyero Lermontov. </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

FOTN: Chenoweth vs Bretton</p><p>

KOTN: Fiyero Lermontov </p><p>

SOTN: William Harrison </p><p>

POTN: Adam White, William Harrison, Carl Chenoweth</p><p> </p><p>

Top 5 Money Makers </p><p> </p><p>

1. Marlon John </p><p>

2. William Harrison</p><p>

3. Jake Keane </p><p>

4. Fiyero Lermontov </p><p>

5. Carl Chenoweth</p>

<p>GAMMA 52: Regueiro vs Silva; Live from Brazil! </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>GAMMA Welterweight Championship</strong> Julio Regueiro Vs Manuel Silva </p><p>

Helio Vs Luke Hilton </p><p>

Gabriel Gallego vs Callum Henson </p><p>

Duke Aiona vs Gladstone Lopes </p><p>

Roman Da Silva Ramos vs Timothy McNully </p><p> </p><p>

Prelims </p><p>

Moss Gilbert vs Charles Stiles </p><p>

Derek South vs Nilton Fantoni </p><p>

Alex Cole vs Vivinho</p>

<p>“Before the show begins I must make an announcement. Our new Lightweight Champion, Fiyero Lermontov, has tested positive for elevated testosterone levels. He has automatically been striped of his title and will serve a 1 year suspension. The vacant Lightweight belt will be decided in a 4 man tournament. The first match, and new co-main event, will be Helio vs Luke Hilton. The next fight will be Brandon Sugar vs TBA. Most likely will be the winner of Morrison vs Steven, or Jake Keane if he can return in time. We are disappointed in Fiyero Lermontov and hope he returns better, and cleaner, then ever.” -Matt Tripp; Day before GAMMA 52 </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alex Cole vs Vivinho </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1</p><p>

Vivinho looks ready as the fight begins. Both begin with a striking match. Vivinho gets too aggressive and gets headkicked. Alex Cole uses this chance to get a takedown. Cole gets half guard then side control. He tries to get in a Von Fluke Choke to no avail. Cole tries a second time and is also blocked. He goes for an Arm Triangle which is blocked as well. 3 Submission attempts this round. Round ends with Alex Cole in control. Cole gets 10-9 in my book. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p>

Cole gets a takedown pretty quickly and pounds away. Vivinho looks decent on the ground but not great. Cole gets side control. Cole gets Vivinho's back and he begins the pounding. Cole on the back is able to lock in a RNC! Vivinho is forced to tap out. <strong>Alex Cole gets the win </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Alex Cole calls out Raman Da Silva Ramos to a fight. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Derek South vs Nilton Fantoni </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Round 1</p><p>

Fantoni gets a speedy takedown in the opening seconds of the round. Fantoni gets side control and gets a leglock in! Derek South taps. Your winner is <strong>Nilton Fantoni </strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Charles Stiles vs Moss Gilbert </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

For Moss to win he needs the KO very quickly </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Both begin to strike. About a Minute in Stiles gets a takedown, into half mount. He moves to side control and Gilbert is in trouble now. Stiles takes about 20 seconds to get an armbar in and Gilbert taps out quite quickly. <strong>Charles Stiles wins by Submission by Armbar! </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

We head to the main card! Eliane Elias, Brazilian pop star, played “Kissed By Nature” as the card begins. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Main Card: </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ramon Da Silva Ramos vs Timothy McNully </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Round 1</p><p>

Both men begin in a striking match. McNully misses a jab and Ramos headkicks the sh*t out of him! McNully is knocked down! Ramon follows. He pounds away and the Ref stops the fight. <strong>Ramon Da Silva Ramos</strong> <strong>wins this fight by TKO</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Da Silva Ramos accepts Alex Cole’s Challenge. </p><p> </p><p>

We have some fun facts going into the next fight. ¾ of Brazilians have won and 4/4 of the fights have been finished. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Duke Aiona vs Gladstone Lopes </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Lopes ignores the offer to touch gloves. Both jab it out. They go after the legs after a combo or a jab. Aiona is starting to limp due to the damage to his legs. That's if for the round 10-9 for Lopes. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 2</p><p>

Lopes gets cut right away. Both kickboxers go at it. After an uppercut, Aiona staggers back! Another Hook! Duke is out! The Referee calls it and <strong>Gladstone Lopes wins by KO! </strong></p><p> </p><p>

Gladstone Lopes calls out the loser of the Foster/McCall fight!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gabriel Gallego vs Callum Henson</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Round 1 </p><p>

Like almost all the fights tonight, both men will almost certainly stand and look for the KO. Both start a flurry of shots before Gallego gets a wicked right uppercut in! Henson goes down! Gallego goes down and lands shots on Henson. He wraps him around into a kimura which is stopped in the nic of time. Gallego takes the back of Henson. Gallego tries for an RNC to no avail. He goes for it again but Henson blocks. Gallego gets both hooks. Henson blocks another RNC attempt. Time ends in the round. I got it 10-8 Gallego. Henson couldn't get out at all.</p><p> </p><p>

Round 2 </p><p>

Both start with strikes. This is very similar to the Gallego vs Mcallister fight a few years ago. Gallego is the aggressor throughout the exchange. Now that I'm getting a good look of Gallego, he looks to have a cut on his cheek. That's the end of the round. A 10-9 to Gallego. More closer then the first round. </p><p> </p><p>

Round 3 </p><p>

The two fighters begin with strikes. Gallego looks to be pressing on the gas. Gallego like last round is the aggressor. Henson is also slowing down a bit. A nice shot from Gallego sent Henson to the cage. Gallego gets Henson into a Muay Thai clinch. Gallego hits a knee to Henson's head and he's out cold. <strong>Gabriel Gallego wins this fight! </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

</strong>(These next two fight descriptions got deleted by accident. So here's the quick results)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Helio beat Luke Hilton by Unanimous decision.</strong> OK fight. Helio was just dominate. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Manuel Silva beat Julio Regueiro by KO Kick in round 5</strong>. Julio looked to have gone to decision win but Silva came back with an unbelievable kick. I have this match is data stored to I'll post it at a later post.</p><p> </p><p>

FOTN: Gallego vs Henson </p><p>

KOTN: Manuel Silva </p><p>

SOTN: Alex Cole </p><p>

POTN: Silva, Ramos, Stiles, Fantoni </p><p> </p><p>

Top 5 Money Makers </p><p>

1. Manuel Silva </p><p>

2. Julio Regueiro </p><p>

3. Luke Hilton </p><p>

4. Gabriel Gallego </p><p>

5. Charles Stiles</p>

GAMMA Battle Lines 6: Foster Vs McCall

GAMMA Heavyweight Championship: James Foster vs Tony McCall