I’m running a small company on the cheap and so the workers aren’t the best but it’s not mattering too much at the moment. I’d like to get more hardcore workers in. They don’t have to be amazing, just not give the message saying they don’t like working hardcore after the match.

Is it just rated on their hardcore or is it more to do with their behaviour? Does hiring psychopaths have any bearing?

Thanks.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46457" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They complain when they have a stat that's higher than their hardcore. Doesn't affect their happiness or ability for the hardcore match.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ahhhhhh. So they complain but I can basically ignore them to no effect? Sounds good. *grabs a shopping trolley full of household implements*</p><p> </p><p> Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sudo_Nym" data-cite="Sudo_Nym" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46457" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You should also keep an eye on their personality, since workers that are conservative can refuse to do matches that have a high content rating, as deathmatches often do.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes look out for this!</p><p> </p><p> Laughably, I had Shoji Nakamaki refuse to do a barbed wire match when IRL he laid under a bed of nails and let Leatherface stomp him to lunch meat.</p>

Archived