im think of making a real world mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="carlwhybrow" data-cite="carlwhybrow" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>hi im think of making a real world mod would it be able to convert it to the new tew or should i just wait till the new game out</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That all depends,</p><p> </p><p> If you are starting from scratch, researching the workers etc... then I would wait for the new game. It is a long hard road from nothing to get a mod released.</p><p> </p><p> If you are going to convert or add to an already existing mod, then you could probably get that out before 2020 is released.</p>

<p>do you no of any good website to do some research</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That all depends,<p> </p><p> If you are starting from scratch, researching the workers etc... then I would wait for the new game. It is a long hard road from nothing to get a mod released.</p><p> </p><p> If you are going to convert or add to an already existing mod, then you could probably get that out before 2020 is released.</p></div></blockquote>

thank you i knew about cagematch.net

im going to wait for tew 2020

one date base with different start date like

start of pwg 2003

start of roh and tna in 2002

start of icw 2006

start of evlove 2010

start of czw 1999

start aew 2019

and if anyone want me to add anymore start date please let me no

cagematch and wrestlingdata.com are the go-to's usually

You can't create one database with different start dates. You'd need to create multiple databases to accomplish that.

Highly recommend choosing the one you feel most strongly about and going from there.

He could create a 2002 mod, then create a savegame from it, adjust the mod for 2003, save game again, then adjust for 2004, save game again, etc.

with every year there will be a save game data.

has anyone did that before?

this is what im looking at

He could create a 2002 mod, then create a savegame from it, adjust the mod for 2003, save game again, then adjust for 2004, save game again, etc.

with every year there will be a save game data.

has anyone did that before?

Archived