Vale-Tudo to MMA (1993 Real World Mod)

Hi all.

This is my first mod, im a huge fan of pre and early UFC/Pancrase days, ive been working in a mod called Vale-Tudo to MMA for a while and now i feel confortable to release the first verison.

I use as a base the 1997 Mod made by WecNeverDies, i think that is a great mod, one of the best.

I edited pretty much every thing as skills, teams and companies. I really dont like too many companies and teams cause i feel that slows the game a lot, so i tried to put the most relevant ones for me.

Some companies are really hard to find the original rules so i made them based at the time.

If you guys find something to improve or fix please post so i can always update.

I hope you guys like it and sorry about my broken english.

MOD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fns6mcl1sisr3at/Vale-Tudo+to+MMA.rar

PICTURES: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c1k96f6mit11358/Pictures.rar/file

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukas_pelant" data-cite="lukas_pelant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One of the best old school mods. Great work, keep it up!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks man.</p>

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Damn this mod is so good! Im only at UFC 10 and am loving how almost every fighter has a good pic. I took a quick glance at the workers list, but this is meant to last all the way up until 2019 with debuts correct?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sort of. </p><p> </p><p> It's based on WECNeverDie's mod, which stays pretty good up until about 2013 or so I'd say. </p><p> </p><p> My absolute dream is that someone puts in the work to make a mod that starts in the 90's and is true to life all the way to 2019 and beyond. Would probably entail adding 100s of more fighters...</p>

• 2 weeks later...
Sort of.

It's based on WECNeverDie's mod, which stays pretty good up until about 2013 or so I'd say.

My absolute dream is that someone puts in the work to make a mod that starts in the 90's and is true to life all the way to 2019 and beyond. Would probably entail adding 100s of more fighters...

I redneck engineer'd something like this by merging the latest update with a 2001 game I was playing. There's a bunch of problems that require constant in-game editing just to keep it somewhat balanced/playable (and make sure to edit the modern database to bring back all of the retired fighters/set their records to 0, etc), but it's a great head start. At the very least, you get most modern fighters.. granted they're at their current level, for better or worse.

• 2 weeks later...

<p>I just took a look around and played through a couple events - it's a really, really good mod, so all available thumbs up and thanks for the effort, OldSchoolMMA!</p><p> </p><p>

The only thing that bothered me a bit is that all the Marketability skills seem to be set to zero which means that everyone gains popularity at the same rate.</p><p>

I always like the challenge of building somewhat mediocre fighters with great look and charisma by matching them up carefully.</p><p> </p><p>

I hope you keep working on it! </p><p>

WMMA5 is such a great game with way too little in terms of good mods. I'm not knocking the ones that exist, I'm extremely grateful to the contributors, there's just not as much variety as I would have hoped for and as the game deserves.</p>

• 4 weeks later...