<p>I love the idea that Peter Michaels starts this company up with the backing of JK Stallings Jr. It gives you a good announcer and ties to the original HGC. After that I do tend to bring in guys like Madman Boon, Genghis Rahn, and if I can Troy Tornado, Donnie J., James Prudence, Rich and Famous, The Ring Generals, Marat, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, and a lot of menacing guys for angles. I also start a women's division giving it one match a show typically until the division is good enough to put on decent matches. </p><p> </p><p>

Then I re-open Babes of Sin City as a female development company and even use the Thunderverse HCG logos for my all male development company.</p><p> </p><p>

Titles include...</p><p>

HGC World Heavyweight</p><p>

HGC Hollywood</p><p>

HGC Cruiserweight</p><p>

HGC Hardcore</p><p>

HGC World Heavyweight Tag Team</p><p>

HGC Cruiserweight Tag Team</p><p> </p><p>

CZCW is a good company to poach for workers to fill out the cruiserweight ranks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheAwesomeZero101" data-cite="TheAwesomeZero101" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46580" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since I can't seem to find a HGC thread, I decided to create one so we could discuss HGC in general and any tips, strategies or just general stories about the company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I assume we are talking 1997 HGC</p><p> </p><p> Sam Strong and Rip Chord are old as dirty but are MEGA over with 90+ overness. No one else is even remotely close to them. Use them in angles to help build up the younger guys. The other main eventers are all over 40 when the game starts in 97 except Bryan Vessey who is kind of a prick and always gets into trouble. </p><p> </p><p> The mid card has some younger guys that we know turn into mega stars in the future. Liberty, BLZ Bubb, Ricky Dale, and even a super young Jack Bruce. I think pushing those 4 based on their Star Quality is a good way to start. </p><p> </p><p> I really like Monty Walker and try to build him up but he seesm to be injury proned a lot. Reminds me of Darryl Devine. Also he isn't on written contract to start so you want to make sure you lock down the guys not on written's that you want to keep.</p><p> </p><p> Overall their roster is so old that you need to start looking to the future a lot quicker than I usually like. Over half the roster is over 35 so they are running the chance of being in decline already. </p><p> </p><p> DAVE has a bunch of quality guys you can steal if that is your thing. Even though they are young they have such high star quality in a mainstream company that is going to get over a lot quicker. Guys like Big Cat Brandon, Johnny Martin, and Vengeance would be good additions to HGC.</p><p> </p><p> If you are looking for some good quality younger workers NOTBPW has a few worth stealing in Craig Prince, Dark Angel and Steve Flash. </p><p> </p><p> Overall HGC can be taken several ways, it is just a matter of how you want to play it. You can ride it out with the old timers trying to grow the company, or kick most of them to the curb for fresh upstarts.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46580" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I assume we are talking 1997 HGC<p> </p><p> Sam Strong and Rip Chord are old as dirty but are MEGA over with 90+ overness. No one else is even remotely close to them. Use them in angles to help build up the younger guys. The other main eventers are all over 40 when the game starts in 97 except Bryan Vessey who is kind of a prick and always gets into trouble. </p><p> </p><p> The mid card has some younger guys that we know turn into mega stars in the future. Liberty, BLZ Bubb, Ricky Dale, and even a super young Jack Bruce. I think pushing those 4 based on their Star Quality is a good way to start. </p><p> </p><p> I really like Monty Walker and try to build him up but he seesm to be injury proned a lot. Reminds me of Darryl Devine. Also he isn't on written contract to start so you want to make sure you lock down the guys not on written's that you want to keep.</p><p> </p><p> Overall their roster is so old that you need to start looking to the future a lot quicker than I usually like. Over half the roster is over 35 so they are running the chance of being in decline already. </p><p> </p><p> DAVE has a bunch of quality guys you can steal if that is your thing. Even though they are young they have such high star quality in a mainstream company that is going to get over a lot quicker. Guys like Big Cat Brandon, Johnny Martin, and Vengeance would be good additions to HGC.</p><p> </p><p> If you are looking for some good quality younger workers NOTBPW has a few worth stealing in Craig Prince, Dark Angel and Steve Flash. </p><p> </p><p> Overall HGC can be taken several ways, it is just a matter of how you want to play it. You can ride it out with the old timers trying to grow the company, or kick most of them to the curb for fresh upstarts.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To be honest, 1997 HGC reminds of 2010 or 2013 USPW where they have big older stars but they need to build younger stars as well as somewhat being outclassed compared to competition.</p><p> I find it hard to build pop for some of the roster as most of the roster have such low starting popularity compared to the bigger older names.</p><p> Also another guy who is alright to sign is Womanizer Robbie Gordon, even though he's old he has great entertainment skills and great psychology as well as a high starting pop to pass down to the younger talent.</p>

Archived