Looking for a real world mod with a hard brand split

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46589" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>*Cheap Plug*<p> </p><p> You can get a version where Smackdown, Raw, NXT, NXT:UK and a WWE Women's only promotion exists so not strictly what you're after but as close as I think exists on here that I know of <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533463" rel="external nofollow">>>Here<<</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Damn that might be even better than what I was hoping for, I will be checking that one out.</p>

I have one based off of Fleisch's data I keep for personal use with the updated rosters, but I don't want to steal anyone's thunder.

Seriously. Share it if you like. I've no problems with mods being shared that are based off my mods. More important things in life than worrying about that. :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miamarsden" data-cite="miamarsden" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46589" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have one based off of Fleisch's data I keep for personal use with the updated rosters, but I don't want to steal anyone's thunder.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is the only difference updated rosters?</p>

<p>With less than an hour of editing the DB you can make Fleisch's brand split mod accurate to current day. I have been playing it exclusively for over two months, definitely a well done mod. I'll warn you though, there is two Fergal Devitt's and two Heidi Lovelace's in the data. Easy fix. </p><p>

The companies are seperated beyond Raw&SD, though which is awesome it includes NXT, NXT UK, Raw, SD, and also WWE Evolution (which is just a womens only company)</p>

Archived