Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think it might be a mod error tbh. My PM was sent to me twice to fix an error. <p> </p><p> It seems as though both flashes were copied and pasted to each other. </p><p> </p><p> Panix's PM should probably say protect against all <strong>non-league kills</strong>.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Rev's "Lynch them all comment" Sounded scummy for sure. But why would more than one pm say non-league KILLS. Do you kill MoT?</p>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Rev's "Lynch them all comment" Sounded scummy for sure. But why would more than one pm say non-league KILLS. Do you kill MoT?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, but I also have a protection that says protects against non league kills.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, but I also have a protection that says protects against non league kills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It might be to balance having multiple abilities</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, but I also have a protection that says protects against non league kills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So everyone else's PMs are a mistake?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No, bus drivers switch who is targeted. <p> </p><p> That means Hellshock and scream both targeted Panix, and since we were switched they both targeted me instead.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You're right, I confused myself.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So everyone else's PMs are a mistake?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I dont know man I aint the mod. I'm just guessing. Everyone should just clarify with the mod if theirs says something.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not feeling it. I can't kill, I don't think any leaguer has kill as an option.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don’t think that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not feeling it. I can't kill, I don't think any leaguer has kill as an option.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Something in my role PM leads me to believe a leaguer does have a kill.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It might be to balance having multiple abilities</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sounds like the opposite to me</p><p> </p><p> What townie would only be able to be KILLED by other town? Not really feeling MOT right now</p>

Guest FirstToGetThisName
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not feeling it. I can't kill, I don't think any leaguer has kill as an option.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you not familiar with Vigilantes? They're pretty common in mafia setups...</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Also, I wonder: is it safe to assume everyone involved in this night action mess is trustworthy? Because that is a LOT of people. I doubt we'd be getting this many confirmed players effective-D2...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds like the opposite to me<p> </p><p> What townie would only be able to be KILLED by other town? Not really feeling MOT right now</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Would go hand in hand with players not being effective against the society but they still have their powers to use against a bigger threat</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds like the opposite to me<p> </p><p> What townie would only be able to be KILLED by other town? Not really feeling MOT right now</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What are you even talking about? Who would only be able to be killed by other town from what's been said?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds like the opposite to me<p> </p><p> What townie would only be able to be KILLED by other town? Not really feeling MOT right now</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My kill is against everyone.</p>

Guest FirstToGetThisName

<p>Ok just to make sure I'm on the same page,</p><p>

some people provide/have immunity to being killed except by the society</p><p>

whereas some, immunity to being killed except by the league.</p><p>

Or have I gotten completely muddled?</p><p> </p><p>

The latter makes more sense when it comes to having the immunity: "You are a bulletproof, but that does not mean you should let a vigilante confirm that."</p><p>

Also makes sense when you're providing it, although I don't get why kills from the league should be excluded.</p><p> </p><p>

But the former...?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FirstToGetThisName" data-cite="FirstToGetThisName" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok just to make sure I'm on the same page,<p> some people provide/have immunity to being killed except by the society</p><p> whereas some, immunity to being killed except by the league.</p><p> Or have I gotten completely muddled?</p><p> </p><p> The latter makes more sense when it comes to having the immunity: "You are a bulletproof, but that does not mean you should let a vigilante confirm that."</p><p> Also makes sense when you're providing it, although I don't get why kills from the league should be excluded.</p><p> </p><p> But the former...?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can block, but it won’t stop society kills.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FirstToGetThisName" data-cite="FirstToGetThisName" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The latter makes more sense when it comes to having the immunity: "You are a bulletproof, but that does not mean you should let a vigilante confirm that."<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is what I was seeing as well, but with the talk of a bigger threat than league, it came off more 3rd party-ish</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is what I was seeing as well, but with the talk of a bigger threat than league, it came off more 3rd party-ish</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They were saying bigger threat than the society. </p><p> </p><p> IMO there probably is an independent 3rd party. The AI that is scanning people.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can block, but it won’t stop society kills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When you say block. You mean role block right?</p><p> </p><p> In this case I believe a role block that doesn't stop kills makes sense?</p>

Archived