Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue are you not caught up yet? Pretty sure Crychon outed himself as being the "it" scanning DJ.

I'm reading up and that and replied to it...I'm worried "It" is in the write-up and moved on after scanning DJ.

Anyway, DJ's got to be the way to go this phase. Just want to point out we have time to find out more.

Is Zatana not in the game? My role reads like she is. We should be the ones directly able to fight Circe

What’s the vote count at now? Should be lynched by now no?

Well if Zantana is, that character has not been outed yet. Granted I could have missed something.

As for the vote count, your guess is as good as mine. I am too lazy to go through all of the posts to try and figure out what is what.:D

djthefunkchris-11 (panix04, Imarevenant, Crychon, hellshock70, Tha Black Phenom, Memory of Talon, bak42, BHK1978, Fella Libby)

Crychon-0 (Destiny)

Paws7297-0 (Paws7297)

Not Voting:

(Bluestar, djthefunkchris, Emark, FirstToGetThisName, i effin rule, Jaded, Leion, Queen of Gnomes, Rabbitman, Teh Showtime, Zergon)

It is now Day Phase Four. With 22 people remaining, its 12 to lynch. You have until 12:00 EST (16:00 GMT) Wednesday May 15 2019, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached by that time the day will end in a no lynch.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

Sorry, got lost in TV Tropes. I think this is right?

Is nobody worried that a computer/AI/bot finding Lex Luthor and not being phased by it one bit? Definite 3rd party vibes for me

Well from the write-ups it does not appear that he is going around killing anyone. So I am not that worried about him at this very minute.

Maybe down the road something might happen to change my mind.

djthefunkchris-11 (panix04, Imarevenant, Crychon, hellshock70, Tha Black Phenom, Memory of Talon, bak42, BHK1978, Fella Libby)

Crychon-0 (Destiny)

Paws7297-0 (Paws7297)

Not Voting:

(Bluestar, djthefunkchris, Emark, FirstToGetThisName, i effin rule, Jaded, Leion, Queen of Gnomes, Rabbitman, Teh Showtime, Zergon)

It is now Day Phase Four. With 22 people remaining, its 12 to lynch. You have until 12:00 EST (16:00 GMT) Wednesday May 15 2019, to reach a majority decision. If no majority is reached by that time the day will end in a no lynch.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

Sorry, got lost in TV Tropes. I think this is right?

My vote didn't look like that earlier in the day. I'd like to know exactly what Crychon is looking for.

Well from the write-ups it does not appear that he is going around killing anyone. So I am not that worried about him at this very minute.

Maybe down the road something might happen to change my mind.

True, but I'm worried it ties into the N0 write-up where the "it" party seems like a long term threat as well.

Night Zero

----------------------

Elsewhere on Earth, something activated. It had a mission to be completed. It would complete its mission at any cost.

----------------------

This bit .... "at any cost" doesn't seem a "town" win condition. But like BHK said, IT's not doing any killing (yet).

True, but I'm worried it ties into the N0 write-up where the "it" party seems like a long term threat as well.

Well this game is a lot like whack a mole. There are plenty of fires to put out and we can only do one at a time.

I remember being in a game were I was I believe the outed scum roleblocker, the SK was also outed. The town decided I was the person who should go (I am still not sure why I was the logical choice and not the person with the kill, but whatever).

So while we know that Crychon is a potential threat and we may very well have to deal with him down the road, today the focus is on Lex.

Do you think Crychon will play ball and answer our questions honestly? I've been worried about him for a few days already and I worry about what "it" will become after "it" finds what it's looking for.

If he is Town there is really no reason for him not to do so. I have been part of a mason team with him and he was always upfront.

If he is not Town aligned it probably does not behoove him to be honest with us.

I am on the fence about him as to what his alignment is.

Is "it" the boogeyman that we should be worried about or is "it" just a red herring. Tough to know right now.

We have to hammer lex. I dont buy a good lex Luthor. Even though in Smallville he was ambiguous he was still mostly evil. Hes superman's biggest nemesis. Let's make sure we drop the hammer here.

Crychon what info did you get in me that made you thi k j was scum?

I think crychon is suspect. Hes a clued up guy and surely e everyone knows green rocks are kryptonite? If you dislike dem rocks you're probably a kryptonian and a goody. If you love them...With that info you should be leading a lynch charge not passively creating doubt. Unless he role claims and it's a good 'en crychon has to go tomorrow. But I am curious as to what he got from me. If anyone has a block he might be a good one to use it on. After all I dont want to see what happens if he finds his target.

We have to hammer lex. I dont buy a good lex Luthor. Even though in Smallville he was ambiguous he was still mostly evil. Hes superman's biggest nemesis. Let's make sure we drop the hammer here.

Crychon what info did you get in me that made you thi k j was scum?

I think crychon is suspect. Hes a clued up guy and surely e everyone knows green rocks are kryptonite? If you dislike dem rocks you're probably a kryptonian and a goody. If you love them...With that info you should be leading a lynch charge not passively creating doubt. Unless he role claims and it's a good 'en crychon has to go tomorrow. But I am curious as to what he got from me. If anyone has a block he might be a good one to use it on. After all I dont want to see what happens if he finds his target.

As we discussed earlier, if Crychon's actions go through before everyone else's then it's impossible to block him/it.

Whether the lynch is for scum or town I'm always wary of people coming in and voting like this without any comments, especially those under suspicion themselves.

I had thought the lynch was already done by the time I got back up and then hammered when EP came through with the official count

It’s pretty much agreed upon that Lex has to go. I was more into diving into the AI/crychon

Guest FirstToGetThisName
Quick question: someone mentioned that there were two roleblockers on the same target, one from light and one from sound, is it safe to assume the light came from our man in green?

Guest Memory of Talon
Quick question: someone mentioned that there were two roleblockers on the same target, one from light and one from sound, is it safe to assume the light came from our man in green?

It's not safe to assume because only one of two people can be the man in green and one of them claimed the watched last night, and the other is asking about the role blocker

Archived