Justice League Mafia (Game 1: Secret Society)

Eternal Phoenix

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also what I mean by redirected is that ANY other kind of bus driving targeted at either of us would get switched to the other person. <p> </p><p> So if you were bus driven with showtime (which is another way to explain why I targeted you) That second bus drive would be redirected to me. *in theory*</p><p> </p><p> Which would make ME target myself, Which would then make me target you.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My head's going to explode if you don't stop that.</p>

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My head's going to explode if you don't stop that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is the reality of having two bus drivers in this game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm tired of these hints. <p> </p><p> You need to claim. </p><p> </p><p> How can you even trust showtime right now? This is not how I understand you to play as town.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That wasn't a hint. It was gave to me, but I don't know by whom (although I'm guessing who, or else would have been asked about it). IT's not my normal thing.</p><p> <strong>You are </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">League aligned Commissioner (James Gordon)</span></strong><strong>.</strong></p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That wasn't a hint. It was gave to me, but I don't know by whom (although I'm guessing who, or else would have been asked about it). IT's not my normal thing.<p> <strong>You are </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">League aligned Commissioner (James Gordon)</span></strong><strong>.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And what IS your normal thing?</p><p> </p><p> and WHAT did you give away?</p><p> </p><p> I do not believe your claim for what it's worth.</p>

<p>Ok, I've been trying to straighten out this whole bus driver debacle and I think I've got it. </p><p> </p><p> </p><pre class="ipsCode">Targets Memory of Talon djthefunkchris Targeters panix04 panix04 djthefunkchris i effin rule Queen of Gnomes</pre><div></div><p></p><p> </p><p> Now if we switch Dj and Talon's spots we get MoT being targeted by ier & panix and Talon being targeted by panix, QoG and herself.</p><p> </p><p> As for what happened with Talon's target we go back to the writeup.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eternal Phoenix" data-cite="Eternal Phoenix" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Immediately afterwards, the man in a suit found himself someplace else. This was rather unexpected. The blur of red disappearing in the distance was, as well. Meanwhile, back where he had been, the flying woman had found herself in a surprisingly different place for the second night in a row. And, for the second night in a row, something whapped her. <strong>A cacophony of light and sound that convinced her to just call it a night already</strong>.</div></blockquote>It looks to me like someone either ier or someone who hasn't said anything about being involved in this mess, tried to block dj and ended up hitting Talon.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bak42" data-cite="bak42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, I've been trying to straighten out this whole bus driver debacle and I think I've got it. <p> </p><p> </p><pre class="ipsCode">Targets Memory of Talon djthefunkchris Targeters panix04 panix04 djthefunkchris i effin rule Queen of Gnomes</pre><div></div><p></p><p> </p><p> Now if we switch Dj and Talon's spots we get Talon being targeted by ier & panix and Dj being targeted by panix, QoG and herself.</p><p> </p><p> As for what happened with Talon's target we go back to the writeup.</p><p> </p><p> It looks to me like someone either ier or someone who hasn't said anything about being involved in this mess, tried to block dj and ended up hitting Talon.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> ebwop</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And what IS your normal thing?<p> </p><p> and WHAT did you give away?</p><p> </p><p> I do not believe your claim for what it's worth.</p></div></blockquote>I have an ability, and a passive ability. And it's protection.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have an ability, and a passive ability. And it's protection.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The item is protection, I don't protect.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That wasn't a hint. It was gave to me, but I don't know by whom (although I'm guessing who, or else would have been asked about it). IT's not my normal thing.<p> <strong>You are </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">League aligned Commissioner (James Gordon)</span></strong><strong>.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you are scum that is a quality role claim! Fair play.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="panix04" data-cite="panix04" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you are scum that is a quality role claim! Fair play.</div></blockquote><p> Who has been in more movies, more tv shows, and yet not the star of their own comic book?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who has been in more movies, more tv shows, and yet not the star of their own comic book?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> And like I said, not sure if he was ever the main in a 2nd story (Comics used to have small secondary stories in main comics... Like Flash maybe having Air Wave at the end in a little story).</p>

Guest Memory of Talon

<p>Chris, </p><p> </p><p>

You need to go into more detail. </p><p> </p><p>

You said you received an item from someone, and somehow you were able to give it away? Why would you give it away? Especially since commissioner, Gordon would most likely be an investigator, and has no real powers or abilites and therefor would probably need the most protection. </p><p> </p><p>

I've already claimed to be a flying woman. Given the limited amount of female super heroes out there, why would you believe that I of all people would need protection and NOT the obviosly town person who had an investigation and a kill?</p><p> </p><p>

Why did you let lukess of all people die after your prodding about town killers yesterday ultimately made him claim to be a town vig?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A cacophony of <strong>light </strong>and <strong>sound</strong> that convinced her to just call it a night already.</div></blockquote>Two people.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Chris, <p> </p><p> You need to go into more detail. </p><p> </p><p> You said you received an item from someone, and somehow you were able to give it away? Why would you give it away? Especially since commissioner, Gordon would most likely be an investigator, and has no real powers or abilites and therefor would probably need the most protection. </p><p> </p><p> I've already claimed to be a flying woman. Given the limited amount of female super heroes out there, why would you believe that I of all people would need protection and NOT the obviosly town person who had an investigation and a kill?</p><p> </p><p> Why did you let lukess of all people die after your prodding about town killers yesterday ultimately made him claim to be a town vig?</p></div></blockquote><p> Quality of player. I don't mean to be that brash about it either. I honestly thought bracelets that deflect bullets were tougher than feathers (if you must know).</p><p> </p><p> Plus, you were attacked night 1.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon

<p>I do know a guy. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Change vote: Teh_showtime</span></strong></p>

Guest Memory of Talon

<p>Damn I forgot the ending arrows for IER. </p><p> </p><p>

an artist I will never become.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
Or we can say The_showtime nexus'd my target of him to chris by some pure chance.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Or we can say The_showtime nexus'd my target of him to chris by some pure chance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> For exactly five minutes I thought I understood what you were saying.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For exactly five minutes I thought I understood what you were saying.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A nexus randomly changes who ever targets them to some other person.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Memory of Talon" data-cite="Memory of Talon" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A nexus randomly changes who ever targets them to some other person.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So replace zoom with Showtime?</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So replace zoom with Showtime?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah so instead of having zoom in the picture at all. </p><p> </p><p> My line would just go from Showtime to you if he were a nexus.</p>

Guest Memory of Talon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="djthefunkchris" data-cite="djthefunkchris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have to go to the store, I'll be back later. My wife been bothering me for a few hours now, so might take her to eat as well.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have a good meal.</p>

Archived