Victim of hesitation (To play TEW2016 or to wait for TEW2020)

Well, the reason of this post is that i don't know if keep playing TEW2016 or wait until TEW2020 (mainly because of the features that in the dev. diaries, particulary the way that the product of the company will be managed from now on, which i find quite interesting)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46677" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shame there is no carry over save feature.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This, we're in diary-a-palooza right now, but once summer comes and goes it's going to die off because who wants to start or progress a diary that you can't take with you?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46677" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shame there is no carry over save feature.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Agree and disagree. The best part of a save is letting it go. I usually only play one save per TEW game. While it would be awesome to use the new features, it is also refreshing to explore the game with a new long-term save.</p>

I don't know if there will be a database converter (NOT the save game to database thing, but just to convert a database to it's 2020 version). But i want to find out the changes i can do to a company, in order to make a very interesting diary.

Archived