Any interest in a Dragon Ball mod?

I have a personal dragon ball mod with a couple hundred fighters, and a custom fight engine that de-emphasizes grappling as much as it can. The setup for the universe is that around the Zamasu arc, time is torn apart and fighters from all eras starting leaking through (debuting over time). A few organizations form for friendly melee (ki and flying are not allowed) matches. Organizations include Zeno's Tournament of Power, Trunk's Time Patrol Intramural League, and the World Martial Arts Tournament.

I repurposed weight classes to refer to skill classes. So Heavyweight is everyone as strong as a god of destruction. Light heavyweight is everyone stronger than SSJ2 Gohan in the Cell saga. Middleweight is everyone stronger than Goku/Frieza in the Frieza arc. Welterweight is everyone stronger than Raditz. Lightweight is DB-tier characters, and below that are just random human side characters. This ensures that characters across a wide range of skills levels are able to compete with others in their class. I found this generally creates a more fun gameplay experience and accounts for the absolutely massive power difference found between characters in the dragon ball universe.

If there is any interest in this mod, I'll polish it up and release it for all.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="braspol" data-cite="braspol" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>interested</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cool. I worked on it quite a bit this weekend shaping it up for release. I'll try to get a test version out next weekend.</p>

• 2 years later...

Seems like you have a solid plan to make this. Not a big DBZ fan, but love the idea. Based on what I've seen I advise to give everyone the "punches in bunches" attribute. You won't get close to the DBZ numbers, but it'll help. :D

Changing the FE will help, but definitely mass edit everyone to get the "loves to strike" attribute. The "hates to ..." don't really work well.