(HYPE) Turn Of The Decade

Hey all, So I've been working on a 2010 game for quite some time. I posted about it a while back as well. I've been slowly chipping away at it and I think I decided on the name (In the title)

My goal is to start the game in 2010 with everyone possible active, and everyone we know and love today at least set to debut. I'm still working on just America at the moment. The ultimate goal is to have the most comprehensive talent wise game that I can starting in 2010.

I've always wanted a game where I can start my own company in

2010 with all my favorite guys now.

Once I have the US all said and done, I will release it as a Beta, Which if im being honest probably won't even come until Tew20.

Anyone currently signed to any major company will be in game as young indy guys or set to debut.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lukkearthur" data-cite="Lukkearthur" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Super hyped for this, let me know if you need any help.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My only issue is that in 2010, I didn't know the wrestling world outside of America, Canada, and Mexico, So I'm going to base everything off of how well I can research the areas. Biggest thing for me right now is just to make sure I Include literally everyone. If I've heard of them, They are going in the game haha</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nerodragomir1" data-cite="nerodragomir1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sounds great! The community needs more people that make quality databases. I feel like "excluding Shifting sand & the 2004 beta" We don't really have anything. I don't like the current era mods people are releasing. I've tried working on mods but have zero consistency.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is the first time I am making a mass mod rather than just making adjustments to other ones, and I'm making it from scratch, so lets not pretend like it'll be any good hahaha</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46708" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Post a list of the lower level companies you need rosters for and I'll do what I can</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Northeast Wrestling</p><p> Chaotic Wrestling</p><p> New England Championship Wrestling </p><p> Chikara</p><p> Combat Zone Wrestling </p><p> Dragon Gate USA</p><p> IWA Mid South</p><p> Juggalo Championship Wrestling </p><p> Ohio Valley Wrestling (I Have like half the roster already)</p><p> Pro Wrestling Guerrilla</p>

• 1 month later...