How to bypass worker being furious over booking?

I'm playing as AEW and I want Adam Page to go over Chris Jericho and be the inaugural AEW champion but he is furious over the booking I changed Adam Page push to main event and the usual dominate/protect strategy still doesn't work.

Is there a way to disable it in settings somehow or another work around?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46726" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You either have to get Adam Paige's pop anywhere in the ball park near Jericho or pay Chris Jericho many bribes after the match to make him feel better for putting over Paige.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think I'll go with bribing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sqpl" data-cite="sqpl" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46726" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing as AEW and I want Adam Page to go over Chris Jericho and be the inaugural AEW champion but he is furious over the booking I changed Adam Page push to main event and the usual dominate/protect strategy still doesn't work.<p> </p><p> Is there a way to disable it in settings somehow or another work around?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You let him get mad, then you open Tony Khan's wallet and you fish out 100 or so grand, and furious Jericho becomes Very Happy Jericho.</p>

<p>Actually it might be nice to see the bribe included in the match booking mechanic, if possible, and just cancel the negative mood completely. As it is, the negative from the booking sticks around a lot longer than the positive from the bonus.</p><p> </p><p>

Of course, if playing as a booker, the owner should have a say in the maximum payout.</p><p> </p><p>

Maybe a small negative to backstage morale after? To represent general jealousy. It would be neat if giving bribes often resulted in more top workers (or workers with egos) asking for them more often; representing that they see their coworkers getting a bonuses and they want to get theirs, too. But that last idea is probably too fiddly to implement.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joshspicer" data-cite="joshspicer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46726" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What makes this whole thing weird is that, in real life, Jericho would probably easily job to Page.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think he's going to.</p><p> </p><p> I love the idea of the bribe being part of the match. "Chris Jericho is furious over the booking of the match, and has requested $100,000 to accept the match as presently contructed."</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sqpl" data-cite="sqpl" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46726" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing as AEW and I want Adam Page to go over Chris Jericho and be the inaugural AEW champion but he is furious over the booking I changed Adam Page push to main event and the usual dominate/protect strategy still doesn't work.<p> </p><p> Is there a way to disable it in settings somehow or another work around?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> out of curiosity did you use both "keep strong" and "protect?" While that won't solve all, especially with a big overness gap, it will convince some.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46726" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think he's going to.<p> </p><p> I love the idea of the bribe being part of the match. "Chris Jericho is furious over the booking of the match, and has requested $100,000 to accept the match as presently contructed."</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Realistically it should be either part of the workers personality or their contract.</p>