6d7d7c-1561412422.jpg

NWC End of the Weak

3bd89c-1561412447.jpg

Company Logo will follow soon

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just of curiosity, are there any specific drafts you guys would like to do in the future? Any changes that should be made to the process or rules that you think would improve the experience?

I would really like to see a draft with this mod and some Lucky Boxes.

I would really like to see a draft with this mod and some Lucky Boxes.

Honestly, the only reason I didn't use the random boxes for this draft is because I don't know how Uncrewed implements them and was too lazy to come up with my own method.

Thanks for the data wshred13

Checking the data and all bar 1 of the things I've noticed before are fixed and the two feds seemed largely fine too.

Jim Cornette's push is Colour rather than Manager

I don't think Mark W asked for any Tag Teams to be set up although he did mention Cornette managing the Midnight Express.

WWA - Smackdown has a clashing tv deal 1All-American rather than Fox Sports 1 if no replacement data comes in it's a 15 second tweak in the data editor prior to starting a new game. If no other flaws are spotted then I'd recommend people just do that.

For anyone who has never edited to do that - after you have selected this DB

1 - Click the Editor Tab

2 - Edit Database

3 - Broadcasting Deals

4 - Select WWA/FS1 SMACKDOWN

5 - Change Broadcaster from 1 All-American to Fox Sports 1

6 - You can change the Min Quality to what it says (71 up from 64) if you want but given in tests my fed was getting 93 and 94's it's not really necessary as when the deal runs out that will be corrected anyway

7 -save the record

When you start a new game the deal will have been corrected

Just of curiosity, are there any specific drafts you guys would like to do in the future? Any changes that should be made to the process or rules that you think would improve the experience?

It’s been far too long since we had a Thunderverse draft.

• 2 weeks later...
So how is my company doing in everyone else's game? Because shit it is hard to run a tag team based company lol.

I will have to go back and check my test game. All I remember is it took the AI a whole 3 weeks to get my feds first 100 match. My mob was getting 93 or so every A show. I built a monster off in my own little corner of the world while everyone else was in a dogfight.

I've had to send Road Dogg to rehab twice now for working drunk lol

That's always my issue with mods from the 90s. I ran one show and like 5 people were working under the influence. I understand drugs definitely have a negative effect on performers, but I feel like working under the influence should be extremely rare.

So as promised here goes a summary of the 1st year of a watcher game

End of Year Awards

Wrestler – Giant Baba – WWA

Company – WWA

Team – Kenta Kobayashi & Mitsuharu Misawa – WWA

Match – Akira Taue def Giant Baba Wrestle Kingdom 7 - WWA

Show – WWA Wrestle Kingdom 7

Young – Kazuchika Okada – WWA

Veteran – Rikidozan – WWA

Female – Chapparita ASARI – WWA

Most Improved Company – SPW

Infy – Sam Steamboat

Manager – Chelsea – NWC

Announcer – Gordon Solie – WWA

Colour – Paul Heyman – PWP

Ref – Joe Higuchi – SPW

Companies

CWC - 2nd National

CWC got it's highest shows up to 94 and had 4 100 rated matches (Foley& Booker def Rated RKO, Trips over RVD, Foley & Misterio over Trips & Booker and Misterio & Booker over Rated RKO. They had Booker T at Number 7 on the 500 with Misterio at 10 and Mick Foley and Edge at 11 an 12. Trips jumped ship to PWE in June but they snapped up Ricky Steamboat in late December and Edge midway through the year. Ric Flair also made the top 20 at 18.

DWA - 9th Regional

Steph is a scumbag – well in this world she is anyway – there have been at least 20 instances of people walking out on DWA after not being paid. Top Show got a 57 and top match was a 65 with Luke Harper & Seth Rollins going to a No contest with Brock Lesnar & Bray Wyatt. Seth Rollins was their best rated talent at 290 with most of their roster going from there to around 350.

NWC - 6th Cult

Got an event up to 93 and managed 1 100 rated match with Sting and Jeff Jarrett going to a No Contest. Rick Rude was rated 38 in the 500 and the Outsiders also making the tp 100. Sting jumped ship to UWS in Sept and is at 26 on the 500.

PWE - 1st National

Top rated show got a 91 and best match were two 99's between Cena over Triple H and Hogan over Cena. Snapped up Triple H & Eddie Guerrero during the year. Hogan sits at 63 whilst Trips is their best rated talent at 59.

PWP - 7th Cult

Got a 92 with Brainfreeze in November and 1 100 rated match Ricky Steamboat going over Shawn Michaels. Michaels is at 15 in the 500 with their next best beign Raven at 27. In December number 34 Ricky Steamboat headed to CWC.

SPW - 3rd National

Only one show in the 90's SPW Prime Zone 46 in December which shows an upward trend in their shows as the year went on. Best match was a 100 rated bout where Kurt Angle went over The Undertaker. Kurt Angle is at 19 in the 500 with their next best being Taker at 46.

UWS - 4th Cult

Got a show up to a 97 and right at the death managed a 100 match where Rock & Samoa Joe went to a no contest in December. Has the Rock at 21 and snatched Sting who is at 26.

VWE - 8th Cult

Had a show up to 85 and their best match was Chris Benoit over Edge with a 99. Benoit is their top rated talent at 90. Lost Edge which really hampered them.

WWA - 5th International

Wrestle Kingdom 7 managed a 98. While they had 18 100 rated matches. As for their talents ratings Giant Baba 1, Masahiro Chono 2, Akira Taue 3, KentaKobashi 4, Toshiaki Kawada 5, Mitsuharu Misawa 6, Great Muta 8, Jumbo Tsuruta 9, Shinya Hashimoto 13, Steve Austin 14, Yuji Nagata 16, Hiroyoshi Tenzan 17 and Ultimo Dragon at 20 all made the top 20. The WWA roster dominates the top 100.

Overall it was pretty much as expected. WWA was always going to be an unstoppable beast in its corner of the word with its best bout Meltzerian wet dream fed in Asia and it has become dominant in Europe & Australia thanks to tv deals. It has made strong inroads into the other regions too. In North America there is a lot of bad blood between the feds and bidding wars on major stars with 3 strong National feds and 4 cult feds with pop above 70 in the US - it's . DWA is more of a basket case than expected thanks to Steph being a super incompetent beyootch in this world. Everyone is making money hand over fist though so I would expect the top 8 feds to continue to thrive and DWA to chug along with people walking out in disgust on a regular basis. UWS looks like it could make it 4 National feds any day now given a run of high rated shows in the last couple of months of the year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Minor fix if anyone plays this data, WWE Network ownership is set up for the wrong fed and needs to be changed to WWA rather than SPW. I finally got around to starting a proper game and discovered this when I was setting up my 2 development companies. After offering a bunch of Contracts grrrrr. It's a 1 second fix in Broadcasters in the Editor but if you have already started you can't fix it.

• 2 weeks later...