Women Rule - The Cutting Edge

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 2 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 23,296 people at The Gardens of North Dakota (Mid West) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Mika Nishio d. Hellena Heavenly by pinfall to retain the Uncut Future Legend title. E Sumie Sakai d. Lita by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C Chikayo Nagashima d. Kristabel Plum by pinfall to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. B Escucha Lucha d. Terri Runnels & Lita by pinfall to retain the Uncut Junior Tag titles. C+ Esther Moreno d. Torrie Wilson by pinfall to retain the Uncut TV title. C The Boudiccans d. 2 Hot by pinfall. B+ Melody Cuthill d. Jacqueline by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. B LuFisto d. Malia Hosaka to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. B+ Sensational Thunder d. Manifest Destiny by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Tag titles. B+ Overall Show Rating: B[/B]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just another day in the office, working on brewing up some storylines when… “[I]Remi? GNN Total Sports on line 1.[/I]” As I pick up the phone, angels start to tune up and the cherubim and seraphim start singing. [COLOR="Blue"]“Remianen here.”[/COLOR] [I]Alright already, you win. But this is going to cost you. PLENTY![/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“I beg your pardon? I win? Exactly what are you talking about?”[/COLOR] [I]You know damn well what I’m talking about. That’s three shows you’ve cancelled. Now I look like an idiot to my bosses, you’ve leaked sh*t to the press so now WE look like nincompoops. Look, we’re terminating your contract.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“Oh? Citing what? Insufficient ratings?”[/COLOR] [I]No, we had been planning to cite creative differences but now that you mention it, we could use the insufficient ratings line.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“Phil, don’t use that. Believe me. If you think you look bad now, let that be your reason for firing us and you’re going to look like a pile o’ poop on the hood of a brand new MacLaren. Trust me.”[/COLOR] [I]Trust you. Yeah, right. You, the person trying to make us look like morons. Trust you, ha![/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“Well Phil, it’s not like we’re not inconvenienced. We’ve lost three hours of programming. And contrary to what you might think, we still have to find a home for our show.”[/COLOR] [I]Whatever. I’m just glad to finally be rid of you people.[/I] After Phil hung up, I couldn’t hide the smile that threatened to consume my face. As Aurora and Anne Stardust came in and took seats, they couldn’t help but smile either, though they didn’t yet know what they were smiling about. Taking on a grave tone, I said, “[COLOR="Blue"]Well, it seems GNN Total Sports is dropping us, due to creative differences and lackluster ratings.[/COLOR]” A pregnant pause ensued, then hysterical laughter filled the room. “Lackluster ratings,” said Anne. “I’m guessing the ‘creative differences’ was them refusing to remove their heads from their asses?” asked Aurora. [COLOR="Blue"]“I guess. But now, we have to find a new home for Uncut.”[/COLOR] “Somehow,” offered Anne, “I don’t see that being a problem.” As I hit a speed dial number on my phone, that smile spread across my face like a virus.

Just another day in the office, working on brewing up some storylines when… “[I]Remi? GNN Total Sports on line 1.[/I]” As I pick up the phone, angels start to tune up and the cherubim and seraphim start singing. [COLOR="Blue"]“Remianen here.”[/COLOR] [I]Alright already, you win. But this is going to cost you. PLENTY![/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“I beg your pardon? I win? Exactly what are you talking about?”[/COLOR] [I]You know damn well what I’m talking about. That’s three shows you’ve cancelled. Now I look like an idiot to my bosses, you’ve leaked sh*t to the press so now WE look like nincompoops. Look, we’re terminating your contract.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“Oh? Citing what? Insufficient ratings?”[/COLOR] [I]No, we had been planning to cite creative differences but now that you mention it, we could use the insufficient ratings line.[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“Phil, don’t use that. Believe me. If you think you look bad now, let that be your reason for firing us and you’re going to look like a pile o’ poop on the hood of a brand new MacLaren. Trust me.”[/COLOR] [I]Trust you. Yeah, right. You, the person trying to make us look like morons. Trust you, ha![/I] [COLOR="Blue"]“Well Phil, it’s not like we’re not inconvenienced. We’ve lost three hours of programming. And contrary to what you might think, we still have to find a home for our show.”[/COLOR] [I]Whatever. I’m just glad to finally be rid of you people.[/I] After Phil hung up, I couldn’t hide the smile that threatened to consume my face. As Aurora and Anne Stardust came in and took seats, they couldn’t help but smile either, though they didn’t yet know what they were smiling about. Taking on a grave tone, I said, “[COLOR="Blue"]Well, it seems GNN Total Sports is dropping us, due to creative differences and lackluster ratings.[/COLOR]” A pregnant pause ensued, then hysterical laughter filled the room. “Lackluster ratings,” said Anne. “I’m guessing the ‘creative differences’ was them refusing to remove their heads from their asses?” asked Aurora. [COLOR="Blue"]“I guess. But now, we have to find a new home for Uncut.”[/COLOR] “Somehow,” offered Anne, “I don’t see that being a problem.” As I hit a speed dial number on my phone, that smile spread across my face like a virus.

womenswrestlewire.com [QUOTE]A press release was issued by GNN Total Sports which read: [QUOTE][I]Due to creative differences and disappointing ratings results, we regret to announce a parting of ways with Angel Athletic Association. 'AAA Uncut Showcase' will cease its run, effective immediately. We at GNN Total Sports hold AAA in the highest of esteem and wish them nothing but the best in their future endeavors.[/I][/QUOTE] There has to be more to this. Creative differences are understandable but citing disappointing ratings is absurd and nonsensical. Uncut Showcase during it's run averaged 4.2 million viewers, more than any other show on Thursday and third highest overall behind sister shows 'RAW is WAR' and 'Unity', shown on MTV. It was the most popular show in GNN Total Sports history by the widest of margins and gave GNN a virtual stranglehold on the 18-49 demographic. There is something that isn't being said. The question still remains, what will AAA do to fill this now gaping hole in their schedule? Will their Uncut brand survive this? What tricks does Remianen have up his sleeve? As always, we'll have it here first at WomensWrestleWire.com![/QUOTE] forums.prowrestlinganarchy.com: [QUOTE]RE: Uncut show xcld Cornellfan43: i think there morons. i mean i cant' see how a show that kicks tcw and swf ass in ratings can be dissaponting. there lieing RE: Uncut show xcld MeLoDyCoOl88: ur crazy, uncut will get another show[/QUOTE]

womenswrestlewire.com [QUOTE]A press release was issued by GNN Total Sports which read: [QUOTE][I]Due to creative differences and disappointing ratings results, we regret to announce a parting of ways with Angel Athletic Association. 'AAA Uncut Showcase' will cease its run, effective immediately. We at GNN Total Sports hold AAA in the highest of esteem and wish them nothing but the best in their future endeavors.[/I][/QUOTE] There has to be more to this. Creative differences are understandable but citing disappointing ratings is absurd and nonsensical. Uncut Showcase during it's run averaged 4.2 million viewers, more than any other show on Thursday and third highest overall behind sister shows 'RAW is WAR' and 'Unity', shown on MTV. It was the most popular show in GNN Total Sports history by the widest of margins and gave GNN a virtual stranglehold on the 18-49 demographic. There is something that isn't being said. The question still remains, what will AAA do to fill this now gaping hole in their schedule? Will their Uncut brand survive this? What tricks does Remianen have up his sleeve? As always, we'll have it here first at WomensWrestleWire.com![/QUOTE] forums.prowrestlinganarchy.com: [QUOTE]RE: Uncut show xcld Cornellfan43: i think there morons. i mean i cant' see how a show that kicks tcw and swf ass in ratings can be dissaponting. there lieing RE: Uncut show xcld MeLoDyCoOl88: ur crazy, uncut will get another show[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA Unity[/B][/SIZE] [B]Saturday Week 2 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 22,172 people at New Hampshire Garden (New England) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Ms. Chif d. Torrie Wilson by pinfall. C- Geena the Warrior Princess d. Gail Kim by pinfall. C Sumie Sakai d. Gail Kim by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C+ Chikayo Nagashima d. Kristabel Plum by pinfall to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. B Melody Cuthill d. Nidia Guenard by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women's title. C+ Intensity d. Manifest Destiny by submission to retain the RAW World Tag Team titles. B+ Par Excellence d. Dos Apache by pinfall. A LuFisto d. Rachel Laberge by submission to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. B Nikki Roxx d. Jazz by submission. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA Unity[/B][/SIZE] [B]Saturday Week 2 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 22,172 people at New Hampshire Garden (New England) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Ms. Chif d. Torrie Wilson by pinfall. C- Geena the Warrior Princess d. Gail Kim by pinfall. C Sumie Sakai d. Gail Kim by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C+ Chikayo Nagashima d. Kristabel Plum by pinfall to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. B Melody Cuthill d. Nidia Guenard by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women's title. C+ Intensity d. Manifest Destiny by submission to retain the RAW World Tag Team titles. B+ Par Excellence d. Dos Apache by pinfall. A LuFisto d. Rachel Laberge by submission to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. B Nikki Roxx d. Jazz by submission. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 3 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at the Key Arena (North West) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Hailey Hatred d. Misae Genki by submission to retain the RAW Lioness title. D Yumi Ohka d. Shinobu Kandori by pinfall. C- Sumie Sakai d. Jody Fleisch by pinfall. C Tamara McFly d. Nick Machete by submission. B- Kristabel Plum d. Gail Kim by pinfall. C+ Missy Masterson d. Johnny Machete by pinfall. C Melody Cuthill d. Sable by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. B Christie Ricci d. Trinity by submission. B- Mariko Yoshida d. Esther Moreno by submission to retain the AAA Pure Wrestling title. A Par Excellence d. The Power Plant by pinfall. A Ayako Hamada & Nikki Roxx d. The Boudiccans by pinfall. A [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 3 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at the Key Arena (North West) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Hailey Hatred d. Misae Genki by submission to retain the RAW Lioness title. D Yumi Ohka d. Shinobu Kandori by pinfall. C- Sumie Sakai d. Jody Fleisch by pinfall. C Tamara McFly d. Nick Machete by submission. B- Kristabel Plum d. Gail Kim by pinfall. C+ Missy Masterson d. Johnny Machete by pinfall. C Melody Cuthill d. Sable by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. B Christie Ricci d. Trinity by submission. B- Mariko Yoshida d. Esther Moreno by submission to retain the AAA Pure Wrestling title. A Par Excellence d. The Power Plant by pinfall. A Ayako Hamada & Nikki Roxx d. The Boudiccans by pinfall. A [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: B+[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA Unity[/B][/SIZE] [B]Saturday Week 3 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at the Pyramid (South East) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Sumie Sakai d. Minx by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C Chikayo Nagashima d. Kara Kildare by submission to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. C- Esther Moreno d. Flamin Rose by submission to retain the Uncut Television title. C Escucha Lucha d. The British Invasion by pinfall to retain the Uncut Junior Tag Team titles. C East Wind d. Team Blondage by pinfall to retain the RAW Junior Tag Team titles. B- Tamara McFly d. Carlos Amano by submission. C+ Missy Masterson d. Jody Fleisch by pinfall. B Christie Ricci d. Jazz by submission. B+ Melody Cuthill d. Jackie Gayda by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. A New Power Generation d. The Outcasts by submission. A Sensational Thunder d. The Boudiccans by submission to retain the Uncut World Tag Team titles. A Mariko Yoshida d. Hell Monkey by pinfall to retain the AAA Pure Wrestling title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA Unity[/B][/SIZE] [B]Saturday Week 3 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at the Pyramid (South East) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Sumie Sakai d. Minx by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C Chikayo Nagashima d. Kara Kildare by submission to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. C- Esther Moreno d. Flamin Rose by submission to retain the Uncut Television title. C Escucha Lucha d. The British Invasion by pinfall to retain the Uncut Junior Tag Team titles. C East Wind d. Team Blondage by pinfall to retain the RAW Junior Tag Team titles. B- Tamara McFly d. Carlos Amano by submission. C+ Missy Masterson d. Jody Fleisch by pinfall. B Christie Ricci d. Jazz by submission. B+ Melody Cuthill d. Jackie Gayda by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. A New Power Generation d. The Outcasts by submission. A Sensational Thunder d. The Boudiccans by submission to retain the Uncut World Tag Team titles. A Mariko Yoshida d. Hell Monkey by pinfall to retain the AAA Pure Wrestling title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 4 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at the HP Pavilion (South West) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Sumie Sakai d. Myth by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C Chikayo Nagashima d. Morgan by pinfall to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. C+ Kristabel Plum d. Gail Kim by pinfall. B- Sakura Michi d. East Wind by pinfall. B Michelle McCool d. Kaoru Ito by pinfall. B Desire d. Jaguar Yokota by pinfall. C+ Valentina d. Yoshiko Tamura by pinfall. B+ Intensity d. NEO Machine Guns by pinfall to retain the RAW World Tag Team titles. A Nikki Roxx d. Carlos Amano by pinfall. A LuFisto d. Wanda Fish by submission to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 4 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at the HP Pavilion (South West) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Sumie Sakai d. Myth by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. C Chikayo Nagashima d. Morgan by pinfall to retain the RAW Intercontinental title. C+ Kristabel Plum d. Gail Kim by pinfall. B- Sakura Michi d. East Wind by pinfall. B Michelle McCool d. Kaoru Ito by pinfall. B Desire d. Jaguar Yokota by pinfall. C+ Valentina d. Yoshiko Tamura by pinfall. B+ Intensity d. NEO Machine Guns by pinfall to retain the RAW World Tag Team titles. A Nikki Roxx d. Carlos Amano by pinfall. A LuFisto d. Wanda Fish by submission to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA Unity[/B][/SIZE] [B]Saturday Week 4 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at Trump Plaza (Tri State) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Desire d. Yumi Ohka by pinfall. B Ariel d. Ms. Chif by pinfall. C+ Intensity d. Diva Destruction by pinfall to retain the RAW World Tag Team titles. A The Hart Foundation d. T&A by submission. B Melody Cuthill d. Linda Miles by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. C+ Sensational Thunder d. Catastrophe by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Tag Team titles. A Par Excellence d. The Boudiccans by pinfall. A* Super Anime d. Dos Apache by pinfall. A* Mariko Yoshida d. Saori Nakadan by submission to retain the AAA Pure Wrestling title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA Unity[/B][/SIZE] [B]Saturday Week 4 May, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 15,000 people at Trump Plaza (Tri State) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Desire d. Yumi Ohka by pinfall. B Ariel d. Ms. Chif by pinfall. C+ Intensity d. Diva Destruction by pinfall to retain the RAW World Tag Team titles. A The Hart Foundation d. T&A by submission. B Melody Cuthill d. Linda Miles by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Women’s title. C+ Sensational Thunder d. Catastrophe by pinfall to retain the Uncut World Tag Team titles. A Par Excellence d. The Boudiccans by pinfall. A* Super Anime d. Dos Apache by pinfall. A* Mariko Yoshida d. Saori Nakadan by submission to retain the AAA Pure Wrestling title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: A[/SIZE][/B]

womenswrestlewire.com [QUOTE] A press release has been issued jointly by Angel Athletic Association and MTV Networks: [QUOTE][I]We are pleased to announce the forthcoming launch of AAA Days of Thunder, featuring the superstars of Triple-A's Uncut brand. Tune in Wednesdays at 10pm to see all your favorites like Cheerleader Melissa, Mariko Yoshida, Melody Cuthill, Sensational Ogiwara, Cherry Bomb, Nattie Neidhart, Alere Little Feather, Geena the Warrior Princess and more, do battle for some of the world's most prestigious titles and honors! Every Wednesday, starting at 10pm![/I][/QUOTE] So now the other shoe has fallen. Uncut has a new home on the world's largest network, alongside its sister broadcasts 'RAW is WAR' and AAA 'Unity'. However badly this reflects on GNN Total Sports (a larger network believes the same show will get ratings that aren't 'disappointing'?), it's great to know the superstars of the Uncut brand will now be seen by fans the world over.[/QUOTE]

womenswrestlewire.com [QUOTE] A press release has been issued jointly by Angel Athletic Association and MTV Networks: [QUOTE][I]We are pleased to announce the forthcoming launch of AAA Days of Thunder, featuring the superstars of Triple-A's Uncut brand. Tune in Wednesdays at 10pm to see all your favorites like Cheerleader Melissa, Mariko Yoshida, Melody Cuthill, Sensational Ogiwara, Cherry Bomb, Nattie Neidhart, Alere Little Feather, Geena the Warrior Princess and more, do battle for some of the world's most prestigious titles and honors! Every Wednesday, starting at 10pm![/I][/QUOTE] So now the other shoe has fallen. Uncut has a new home on the world's largest network, alongside its sister broadcasts 'RAW is WAR' and AAA 'Unity'. However badly this reflects on GNN Total Sports (a larger network believes the same show will get ratings that aren't 'disappointing'?), it's great to know the superstars of the Uncut brand will now be seen by fans the world over.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 1 June, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 46,740 people at the Estadio Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Hailey Hatred d. Alison Capone by submission to retain the RAW Lioness title. D Cathy Vaughan d. Jinsei Shinzaki by submission. C- Sumie Sakai d. Gail Kim by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. B- Nao Watanabe & Ayako Hamada d. Blood Cult by pinfall. C+ Blue Angels d. The Outcasts by pinfall. B Desire d. Tracy Brooks by pinfall. B+ Mariko Yoshida d. Devil’s Daughter by submission. B+ Nikki Roxx d. Rain by pinfall. A LuFisto d. Tomoko Watanabe by pinfall to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: B[/SIZE][/B] [I]Note: A rated show ruined due to not enough time spent on angles. doh![/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B]AAA RAW is WAR[/B][/SIZE] [B]Tuesday Week 1 June, 2007[/B] [I]being held in front of 46,740 people at the Estadio Puerto Rico (Puerto Rico) and showing LIVE on MTV.[/I][/CENTER] [B]Hailey Hatred d. Alison Capone by submission to retain the RAW Lioness title. D Cathy Vaughan d. Jinsei Shinzaki by submission. C- Sumie Sakai d. Gail Kim by pinfall to retain the AAA X Division title. B- Nao Watanabe & Ayako Hamada d. Blood Cult by pinfall. C+ Blue Angels d. The Outcasts by pinfall. B Desire d. Tracy Brooks by pinfall. B+ Mariko Yoshida d. Devil’s Daughter by submission. B+ Nikki Roxx d. Rain by pinfall. A LuFisto d. Tomoko Watanabe by pinfall to retain the RAW Femme Fatale title. A* [SIZE="3"]Overall Show Rating: B[/SIZE][/B] [I]Note: A rated show ruined due to not enough time spent on angles. doh![/I]

Matches announced for AAA Babe Blast: [QUOTE]Wily veteran RAW Intercontinental Champion Chikayo Nagashima attempts to hold off the challenge of young upstart Kristabel Plum! Escucha Lucha defend their Uncut Junior Tag Team titles against Gail Kim & Luna Vachon in a Lucha Libre Rules match! Intensity defends their RAW World Tag Team titles against former Uncut Junior Tag champs, EverQuest Age! The Brawl To End It All! Melody Cuthill defends her Uncut World title against Buffy Gellar in a Parking Lot Brawl! Missy Masterson takes on Trinity! Former Uncut World Tag champs Powers of Pain look to teach Sakura Michi a lesson in respect! Par Excellence in a tripleheader ordered by AAA owner Remianen, take on Future Shock, The Hart Foundation, and the Boudiccans! Super Anime takes their undefeated streak against Dos Apache! Sensational Thunder defend the Uncut World Tag Team titles against D-FIX, in a clash of tag team titans! LuFisto defends her RAW Femme Fatale title against Jillian Hall! Mariko Yoshida grants a rematch to Esther Moreno for the AAA Pure Wrestling title! Plus! X-Division champion Sumie Sakai in action! AAA Babe Blast, only on Pay Per View![/QUOTE]

Matches announced for AAA Babe Blast: [QUOTE]Wily veteran RAW Intercontinental Champion Chikayo Nagashima attempts to hold off the challenge of young upstart Kristabel Plum! Escucha Lucha defend their Uncut Junior Tag Team titles against Gail Kim & Luna Vachon in a Lucha Libre Rules match! Intensity defends their RAW World Tag Team titles against former Uncut Junior Tag champs, EverQuest Age! The Brawl To End It All! Melody Cuthill defends her Uncut World title against Buffy Gellar in a Parking Lot Brawl! Missy Masterson takes on Trinity! Former Uncut World Tag champs Powers of Pain look to teach Sakura Michi a lesson in respect! Par Excellence in a tripleheader ordered by AAA owner Remianen, take on Future Shock, The Hart Foundation, and the Boudiccans! Super Anime takes their undefeated streak against Dos Apache! Sensational Thunder defend the Uncut World Tag Team titles against D-FIX, in a clash of tag team titans! LuFisto defends her RAW Femme Fatale title against Jillian Hall! Mariko Yoshida grants a rematch to Esther Moreno for the AAA Pure Wrestling title! Plus! X-Division champion Sumie Sakai in action! AAA Babe Blast, only on Pay Per View![/QUOTE]

Archived