TEW 2013: June 2019 Real World Update

This is the first real-world update for TEW 2013 since April 2016. This modification allows players to use up-to-date rosters, titles and promotions. However, it must be noted that that mod is not complete. Players can still use WWE, Impact, NJPW, AEW and ROH with no problems.

I have tried to make this mod as large and as up to date as possible. It features over 6000 workers! I haven't been able to fully update certain aspects of the mod, such as title lineage, agers and dojo graduates.

Feel free to correct and add elements to this mod.

This mod is built for those who cannot afford or use TEW 2016 but still, want to play with an up to date roster.

As I cannot upload the mod here, I will leave a link to the mod and graphics below:

http://www.ewbattleground.com/topic/100683-tew-2013-real-world-update-june-2019/?tab=comments#comment-3999202

Thank you for everyone's support. I hope this will give back to the community.

*EDIT* Thank you for all the positive feedback. There will be a July update fixing some of the problems (Fixing popularity and ratings for WWE roster, tv deals, PPV and events). In the July update, there will be current updated rosters for WWE, NJPW, AEW, Impact, ROH, MLW, NXT, NXT UK, AAA, Progress, Lucha Underground. Championships will be updated, including some title lineage for WWE, Impact and NJPW titles - these take a long time to complete. Starting injuries, more companies (Such as MLW, WrestleCircus etc), new tv networks, hall of immortals and TV shows.

I am continuing to fix stats, popularity, performance and backstage attitudes of wrestlers. The update will feature more in-depth and dynamic gameplay.

Employment history has been heavily updated, with legends to local wrestlers having the correct employment history.

I will be continuing to update the database before the first weekend in July. Thank you for your patience.