WWF: Raw Is War (RW '95)

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/WWF%20Raw%20Is%20War.jpg

ATLANTA, GA - WCW and TNT are teaming up to offer a new prime time wrestling show; WCW Monday Nitro. Monday Nitro will air live every Monday, unlike WWF's Monday Night Raw, which has been taped since it's launch in 1993. What does this mean for the wrestling industry? It means the war is officially on, and WCW just took a huge part of the board. Vince McMahon's WWF? Your move.

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Vince%20McMahon%202.jpg

McMahon: DAMMIT!

Vince McMahon sits in his top-floor office in Greenwich, CT and throws the newspaper across the room. His secretary comes barging in, as the door is open.

Secretary: Mr. McMahon, is everything okay?

McMahon: No, everything is not okay. I need to see Brisco and Patterson right now. Right now!

30 minutes later...

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Pat%20Patterson%203.jpghttp://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Gerald%20Brisco.jpg

McMahon: There is a problem...

McMahon points to the newspaper, still all over the floor. Patterson picks it up then looks at McMahon with a look of worry.

Patterson: Vince, what is Ted thinking?

McMahon: It's not Turner, Pat. It's Bischoff.

Brisco: Now, I think we're all getting ahead of ourselves. Sure, they have Hogan but I mean, are they going to put the entire company on his back? It's not possible

Patterson looks at Brisco, then McMahon.

Brisco: What? What don't I know?

Patterson: Kevin isn't re-signing.

Brisco: What? Why am I just hearing this?

McMahon slams his hands on his desk

McMahon: DAMMIT, BECAUSE I HAVE IT UNDER CONTROL! I'm meeting with Kevin next week to discuss renewing his contract personally.

Brisco: I can't imagine it would not go in our favor, Vince.

McMahon: Well, he already has an offer from WCW and it's an amount of guaranteed money that I'm not sure I'm willing to match.

Patterson: Vince, we can have him drop the belt at Survivor Series, then he can just sit the rest of his contract out. Even if he goes down south, he'll have been off TV for months.

McMahon: Our entire product revolves around him, Pat. What do you want me to do, just rip the title off him and have a vacant championship?

Patterson: Well...

McMahon: How about I strip everyone of their titles, Pat? Do you know what that could do to a company?

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Vince%20Russo.jpg

The room is silent until Vince Russo happens to storm into the room

Russo: Vince!

McMahon: DAMMIT! Why didn't you close the door, Pat?

Russo: Vince, I have this great idea and I think we could pull it off.

McMahon: Russo, this is not the time...

Russo: No it is the time. Vince, if you can just hear...

McMahon: If you'd like to make an appointment, please get with Karen, she'll be happy to set something up.

Pat Patterson puts his arm on Russo's back in an attempt to redirect him out the door

Patterson (quietly): I know you're full of ideals kid, but this isn't the time. Didn't you hear? WCW has declared war on us by launching a Monday night show. Direct competition to Monday Night Raw!

Russo (quietly): I know this is why I need to talk to Vince.

Patterson (quietly): I'm sure he can fit you in next week sometime, but now isn't the time.

Patterson just about has Russo out of McMahon's office...

Russo: TURN BRET HEEL!

McMahon: STOP!

Vince motions for Russo to approach his desk

McMahon: What did you just say?

Russo: Turn Bret Hart heel. I've been talking around with a couple of the guys, and I don't have a complete story yet, but I'm almost there. I just need some time to get the final pieces together, but we can...

McMahon: I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I'm not turning Bret Hart heel when I'm on the edge of losing the face of this company. Now, if you want to go see Kar...

Russo: No, Vince. I'm sorry to interrupt, but you won't be losing the face of the company. Let Nash go, he isn't making as much money as you could be.

McMahon: And just what do you anticipate I do? Have a heel as my main guy?

Russo reaches into his bag, which is a mess and pulls out a folded up picture. As he unfolds it, he sets it in front of McMahon.

Russo: No, because this guy will be your new face.

McMahon looks down at the promotional image Russo set in front of him, then looks back up at Russo.

McMahon: You're suggesting I turn Bret Hart heel, and this guy face?

Russo: If you want to begin fighting WCW right now, yes.

McMahon: Let me get back to you on this. Everyone, I have a meeting with a top star right now, so if you don't mind, let's pick this back up at the Raw taping Tuesday?

Russo, Patterson and Brisco exit McMahon's office, Brisco and Patterson talking quietly among themselves while Russo has a gleam in his eye and a grin on his face, as McMahon's appointment shows up.

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Lex%20Luger%2095.jpg

McMahon: Ah! Lex, come sit down!

<p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="color:#aa2038;">WWF Info</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

» </span></span><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2369947&postcount=3" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Superstars</span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

» </span></span><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2369948&postcount=4" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Champions</span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

» </span></span><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2369949&postcount=5" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Hall of Fame</span></span></a></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong><span style="color:#aa2038;">Show Index</span></strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

» Coming Soon</span></span></p>

<p>WWF Superstars</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Superstars</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">1-2-3 Kid</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

AC Conner</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Ahmed Johnson</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Aldo Montoya</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Bam Bam Bigelow</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Barry Horowitz</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Bob Holly</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Bret Hard</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Dean Douglas</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Diesel</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Doink the Clown</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Duke Droese</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Fatu</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Goldust</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Hakushi</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Henry O. Godwin</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Hunter Hearst-Helmsley</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Isaac Yankem, DDS</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jason Ahrndt</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jean-Pierre Laffite</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jeff Jarrett</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Joe Dorgan</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Kama</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

King Kong Bundy</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

King Mabel</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Man Mountain Rock</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Marty Jannetty</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Owen Hart</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Rad Radford</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Razor Ramon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Rich Meyers</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Savio Vega</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Scott Taylor</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Shawn Michaels</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Sir Mo</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Skip</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Sonny Rogers</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Sycho Sid</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

The British Bulldog</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

The Brooklyn Brawler</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

The Undertaker</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Waylon Mercy</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Yokozuna</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Women's Division</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Alundra Blayze</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Bertha Faye</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Managers</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Jim Cornette</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Mr. Fuji</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Paul Bearer</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Sunny</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Ted DiBiase</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Uncle Zebekiah</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Announcers</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Jim Ross</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Vince McMahon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Color Commentators</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Dok Hendrix</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jerry Lawler</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Referees</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Earl Hebner</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jack Doan</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jim Korderas</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Mike Chioda</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Tim White</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Personalities</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Bob Backlund</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Clarence Mason</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Gorilla Monsoon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Harvey Wuppleman</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Howard Finkel</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Hugo Savinovich</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

JJ Dillon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Linda McMahon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Shane McMahon</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Todd Pettengill</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Tony Chimel</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Vince Russo</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Road Agents</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">Bruce Pritchard</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Dave Hebner</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Gerald Brisco</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Jack Lanza</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Pat Patterson</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Rene Goulet</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Sgt. Slaughter</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-size:10px;">

Tony Garea</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>WWF Champions</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/Titles/WWF%20World.jpg</span><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">WWF World Heavyweight Champion</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Diesel%2095.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Diesel</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">(Nov 26 1994 - Present)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/Titles/WWF%20IC.png</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">WWF Intercontinental Champion</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Shawn%20Michaels%2095%203.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Shawn Michaels (3)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">(Jul 23 1995 - Present)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/Titles/WWF%20Tag.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">WWF World Tag Team Champions</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Owen%20Hart.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Yokozuna.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Owen Hart & Yokozuna</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">(Apr 02 1995 - Present)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/Titles/WWF%20Womans.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">WWF Women's Champion</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Bertha%20Faye.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Bertha Faye</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;">

</span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:10px;">(Aug 27 1995 - Present)</span></span></p></div><p></p>

<p>WWF Hall of Fame</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">WWF Hall of Fame</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Class of 1993</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Andre%20the%20Giant.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Class of 1994</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Arnold%20Skaaland%2085.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Bobo%20Brazil.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Buddy%20Rogers%202.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Chief%20Jay%20Strongbow.jpg</span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Class of 1995</strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:Arial;"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Ernie%20Ladd%202.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Freddie%20Blassie%202.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/George%20Steele.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Gorilla%20Monsoon%202.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Ivan%20Putski%2085.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/The%20Fabulous%20Moolah.jpg</span><span>http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/HOF/Pedro%20Morales%2085.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

September 1995...

Vince McMahon sits at his desk in his Greenwich, CT home and fiddles with some paperwork on his desk. Tomorrow's Monday Night Raw taping is in the Tri-State area, he's able to get some final things in place before he heads out tomorrow morning.

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Vince%20McMahon%202.jpghttp://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Linda%20McMahon%202.jpg

Linda: Vince, you really should come to bed. Tomorrow is a long day.

Vince: Linda, you know I can't leave things undone. It's just who I am!

Linda: But if you come to bed...

Vince's office phone rings.

Vince: Just a second, Linda.

Linda glares at Vince.

Vince picks up the phone and responds with a sarcastic tone to try and lighten the mood he just brought down with Linda.

http://tew.levinuxgaming.com/WWF/People/Bruce%20Prichard%2099.jpg

Vince: Hello, Vincent McMahon!

Prichard: Vince! Turn on TNT right now!

Vince: Bruce! You know I don't watch that garbage, I'm more interested in...

Prichard: TURN ON TNT!

Vince: Okay dammit, get a grip will you?

Vince reaches over and turns on the TV top see WCW Champion Hulk Hogan and Lex Luger getting into an argument in the ring.

Vince: WHAT THE HELL! DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?! I JUST TALKED TO LEX LAST WEEK!

Prichard: I know, I know. I'm on my way over right now.

Vince: DAMMIT, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

Prichard: Vince, I am...

Vince slams down the phone, knocking papers on the floor.

Vince: Linda!

Linda, rolling her eyes exiting the room

Linda: I'll get the coffee.