WWE: Season of Change

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][color=red]Disclaimer: This is a fictional history based on the game Total Extreme Warfare 2005 and should not be miscontrued as actual wrestling news, information, rumors, or results. Any images, logos, banners, avatars used in this forum are copyrighted by the organization they belong to.[/color][/B][/FONT] [img]http://www.jaxevents.com/jacksonvillearena/images/staples-wwe-logo.gif[/img] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][B][color=black][SIZE=4]WWE: The Season Of Change[/SIZE][/color][/B][/FONT] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][B]Backstory[/B][/FONT] [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Morale had hit a new low for the most prestigious wrestling fed of all-time. Morale in the lockerroom had hit a new ten year lowpoint, with Eddie Guerrero's passing, the new drug testing and Johnny Ace's management style was making everyone working for the company feel more like it was more obligation than a dream come true. Some of the companies top veterans like Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker had become increasingly, upset with the direction of the company, the atmosphere and the training the younger guys were receiving. Chris Jericho had left the company to furthur his music career. Rumors continued to circulate that Jericho was entertaining the notion of joining TNA sometime in 2006. Then Christian decided the day before Taboo Tuesday that he was leaving the company. He fulfilled his obligations by appearing at the PPV, then left the company and joined TNA a couple weeks later. And as if all this wasn't enough, Eddie Guerrero tragically passed away on November 13, 2005, at the age of 38 as a result of reported heart failure. The company was on a rollercoaster ride that was heading towards nowhere. By the middle of March 2006, TNA had recognized WWE's sudden vulnerability and decided to declare war on Vince McMahon. TNA asked Spike TV management to move Impact! to Mondays and Xplosion to Fridays and make both two hours long and run them at the 8PM time slot. McMahon was furious when he found out the news. He was upset because he knew that TNA had the better product. WWE's booking style and writing teams just weren't cutting it anymore. A change was needed..... [/FONT] [FONT=Trebuchet MS] [b][i]April 3rd, 2006 - WWE Headquarters[/i][/b] [i][Vince McMahon sits at his desk staring off into space, when suddenly there is a knock at his door].[/i] [b][color=blue]Vince:[/color][/b] Come in. [b][color=blue]Secretary:[/color][/b] Sir, we've just received a fax from the PPV carrier and it's the ratings from Wrestlemania and I've also got the ratings for last week's shows from USA and UPN. Would you like to see them? [b][color=blue]Vince:[/color][/b] Yeah, hand them here. [i][McMahon's expression changes and the secretary senses that he isn't happy.][/i] [b][color=blue]Vince:[/color][/b] Pam, get the Board of Directors together and the writing teams from both shows. I want to have a meeting this afternoon to discuss the future of the company. [i][The secretary leaves the office and Vince leans back in his chair mumbling to himself][/i] [i][b]A few hours pass.....[/b][/i] [i][The Board of Directors and the Raw & Smackdown writing teams are sitting around the conference room table when Vince enters and is seated at the head of the table.][/i] [b][color=blue]Vince: [/color][/b] I've called you all together because we have a major problem that we must find a solution to right away. I received our ratings this morning from the networks and I have to say that I am not at all happy. Velocity and Heat have been in the toilet for some time now, more so since we went to the internet broadcasting. I can learn to live with low ratings for the "B" shows but I still think we have room for improvement. My major concern lies with our flagship programs, RAW and Smackdown. Viewers just are not tuning in to watch like they were a few months ago. Whether it be the storylines, the characters, the talent or [B]TNA KICKING OUR BUTTS[/B], we have got to make a change. [b][color=blue]Stephanie: [/color][/b] What do you suggest? We are trying everything we can think of but nothing seems to be working anymore. TNA keeps bringing in former WWE superstars and getting them in storylines that people want to see. They've brought in Christian, Scott Steiner, Sting.....the list goes on and on. We are losing talent and ratings to those guys while we toil with whats left in the bottom of the barrel. [b][color=blue]Vince: [/color][/b] Well that question brings me to my big announcement. I've decided that it is time for a change here in the WWE. We need a fresh start, something to set us in a new direction. With that, I'm pleased to announce that I've hired a new head writer/booker. [b][i][Everyone in the room moans][/i][/b] His name is Justin Shipman. He has been working for an independent promotion in the Midwest by the name of PWA. He is going to have something no other employee that doesn't have the name of McMahon has ever had.....COMPLETE CONTROL. If he wants to scrap the whole writing team or agents, it's his choice because I've given him creative control and I think he knows what he is doing. He has some of the best insight into the independent talent that is out there and is ripe for the picking. Screw unto others before they screwth onto you, that's my motto. We will weather this storm, just as we have so many times before. And when the smoke clears the WWE will still be on top. Thanks for your time. Lets get back to work...we have a lot to get accomplished![/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][img]http://members.cox.net/jshipman2/1363934.jpg[/img] [B][U]Main Event:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]John Cena[/COLOR][/B] - (WWE Champion) [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rob Van Dam[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Shawn Michaels[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Big Show[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Edge[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kane[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Triple H[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Upper Midcard:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Chavo Guerrero[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eugene[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Val Venis[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Carlito[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Danny Basham[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Gene Snitsky[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Goldust[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rene Dupree[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rob Conway[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Shelton Benjamin[/COLOR][/B] - (Intercontinental Champion) [B][U]Midcard:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Charlie Haas[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ric Flair[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Viscera[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lance Cade[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Test[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Lower Midcard:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Harry Smith[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Chris Masters[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Parisi[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Umaga[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Opener:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kenny[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mikey[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mitchell[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Trevor Murdoch[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Tag Teams / Stables:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Spirit Squad[/COLOR][/B] - (World Tag Team Champions) [B][U]Semi-Active:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hulk Hogan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mick Foley[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Divas:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ashley[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Maria[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Torrie Wilson[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trish Stratus[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Candice Michell[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lita[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mickie James[/COLOR][/B] - (Women's Champion) [B][COLOR="Red"]Victoria[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Announcers / Interviewers:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jerry Lawler[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Joey Styles[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jonathan Coachman[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Lillian Garcia[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Todd Grisham[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Referees:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Chad Patton[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jack Doan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Mike Chioda[/COLOR][/B] [img]http://members.cox.net/jshipman2/1257498.jpg[/img] [B][U]Main Event:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Batista[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Chris Benoit[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Undertaker[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Booker T[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]John Bradshaw Layfield[/COLOR][/B] - (United States Champion) [B][COLOR="Red"]Kurt Angle[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Randy Orton[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Upper Midcard:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hardcore Holly[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Matt Hardy[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rey Mysterio[/COLOR][/B] - (World Heavyweight Champion) [B][COLOR="Blue"]Scotty 2 Hotty[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Stevie Richards[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Animal[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Gregory Helms[/COLOR][/B] - (Cruiserweight Champion) [B][COLOR="Red"]Mark Henry[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Orlando Jordan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Sylvan[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Wiliam Regal[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Midcard:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Brian Kendrick[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Funaki[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Paul London[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Psicosis[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Chuck Palumbo[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Doug Basham[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Nitro[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kid Kash[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Nunzio[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Simon Dean[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Lower Midcard:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Paul Burchill[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Shannon Moore[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Super Crazy[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Finlay[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jamie Noble[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Joey Mercury[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Mr. Kennedy[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Vito[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Opener:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Bobby Lashley[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tatanka[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Boogeyman[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Dalip Singh[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Tag Teams / Stables:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]London & Kendrick[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Mexicools[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]MNM[/COLOR][/B] - (WWE Tag Team Champions) [B][U]Divas:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Stacy Keibler[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jillian Hall[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Melina[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Sharmell Sullivan[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Announcers / Interviewers:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Josh Mathews[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Michael Cole[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steve Romero[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tazz[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tony Chimel[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]General Manager:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Theodore Long[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Managers:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Daivari[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Referees:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Charles Robinson[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jim Korderas[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Nick Patrick[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="5"][B][U]Other Staff:[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Referees:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Eric Bischoff[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Gene Okerlund[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Gerald Brisco[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Jim Ross[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]John Laurinaitis[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Michael Hayes[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Sgt. Slaughter[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steve Lombardi[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ted DiBiase[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tim White[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tony Garea[/COLOR][/B] - (Backstage Worker) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Linda McMahon[/COLOR][/B] - (Owner) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Shane McMahon[/COLOR][/B] - (Owner) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Stephanie McMahon[/COLOR][/B] - (Owner) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Vince McMahon[/COLOR][/B] - (Owner) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Arn Anderson[/COLOR][/B] - (Road Agent) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Dean Malenko[/COLOR][/B] - (Road Agent) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Dusty Rhodes[/COLOR][/B] - (Road Agent) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Ricky Steamboat[/COLOR][/B] - (Road Agent) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Steve Austin[/COLOR][/B] - (Road Agent) [/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][B][U][U]Quick Writer Note:[/U][/U][/B] This dynasty will pickup with the April 17th edition of RAW. All currently running WWE storylines are being followed up to this point and I will give quick rundowns of the two RAWs and SMACKDOWNS since Wrestlemania.[/FONT]

[img]http://members.cox.net/jshipman2/mania_49167.jpg[/img] [COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][B][U]Wrestlemania 22[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Date:[/B] April 2nd, 2006 [B]Location:[/B] Chicago, IL [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"](RAW Brand) World Tag Team Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Big Show & Kane[/B] beat Chris Masters & Carlito Cool to retain the World Tag Team Championships [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]6-WAY Money in the Bank Ladder Match II:[/COLOR][/B] [B]RVD[/B] beat Shelton Benjamin, Ric Flair, Finlay, Matt Hardy & Bobby Lashley [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]United States Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]John Bradshaw Layfield[/B] beat Chris Benoit to win the United States Championship [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]No Rules Hardcore Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge w/Lita[/B] defeated Mick Foley [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Handicap Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Boogeyman[/B] beat Booker T & Sharmell [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Woman's Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Mickie James[/B] defeated Trish Stratus to win the Women's Championship [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Casket Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] defeated Mark Henry [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Grudge Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] defeated Vince McMahon [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Triple Threat World Heavyweight Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] beat Kurt Angle and Randy Orton to win the World Heavyweight Championship [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Playboy Pillow Fight:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Torrie Wilson[/B] vs Candice Michelle [B][COLOR="seagreen"]WWE Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]John Cena[/B] defeated Triple H to retain the WWE Championship[/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][img]http://members.cox.net/jshipman2/1363934.jpg[/img] [COLOR="Red"][B][U]RAW[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Date:[/B] April 3rd, 2006 [B]Location:[/B] Chicago, IL [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]World Tag Team Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey)[/B] defeated The Big Show & Kane to win the World Tag Team Championships [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Masterlock Challenge:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Chris Masters[/B] defeated Eric Priest by Masterlock submission [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Diva Tag Team Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Mickie James & Candice Michelle[/B] defeated Trish Stratus & Torrie Wilson [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Intercontinental Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] defeated Chavo Guerrero to retain the Intercontinental Championship [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Handicap Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Triple H & Edge w/Lita[/B] defeated John Cena ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"][B][U]RAW[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Date:[/B] April 10th, 2006 [B]Location:[/B] Milwaukee, WI [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]"Mr. Money in the Bank" Rob Van Dam[/B] defeated Rob Conway [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]World Tag Team Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey)[/B] defeated The Big Show & Kane by DQ to retain the World Tag Team Championships [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Umaga w/Armando Alejandro Estrada[/B] defeated Colt Cabana [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Woman's Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Mickie James[/B] defeated Maria Kanellis to retain the Women's Championship [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Handicap Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Triple H & John Cena[/B] defeated Edge w/Lita[/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][img]http://members.cox.net/jshipman2/1257498.jpg[/img] [COLOR="Blue"][B][U]SMACKDOWN[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Date:[/B] April 7th, 2006 [B]Location:[/B] Peoria, IL [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Non-Title Tag Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Brian Kendrick & Paul London[/B] defeated MNM w/Melina [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Gunner Scott[/B] defeated Booker T w/Sharmell [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Chris Benoit[/B] defeated Simon Dean [B][COLOR="seagreen"]World Heavyweight Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] defeated Randy Orton to retain the World Heavyweight Championship [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Paul Burchill[/B] defeated William Regal [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] defeated Mark Henry ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Blue"][B][U]SMACKDOWN[/U][/B][/COLOR] [B]Date:[/B] April 14th, 2006 [B]Location:[/B] Green Bay, WI [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Brian Kendrick w/Paul London[/B] defeated Johnny Nitro w/Melina Perez & Joey Mercury [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Paul Birchall w/Lady Regal[/B] defeated Rasheed Brown [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Grudge Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] defeated Road Warrior Animal [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]United States Title Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]John Bradshaw Layfield w/Jillian Hall[/B] defeated Chris Benoit [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Tag Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]The Gymini[/B] defeated The Mexicools [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] defeated Randy Orton by submission[/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][B][U]WWE Raw Preview, April 2006 Week 4[/U][/B] - The three-way battle for the WWE Championship rolls on this week as WWE Champ John Cena and Edge square off against Triple H in another handicap match. Cena FU'ed Triple H last week and made Edge tap out to the STFU with two weeks left until the Triple Threat Match at Backlash, who will finally get the upper hand? - Shelton Benjamin has been on a roll since Mama lit a fire under his ass, winning the Intercontinental Championship from "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Then last week on Raw, Benjamin issued a challenge to RVD for his "Money In The Bank" at Backlash. RVD responded with a challenge of his own, asking for Benjamin to put the IC title on the line also. Will Shelton accept the challenge? - Last week Kane and The Big Show took on The Spirit Squad in a rematch for the World Tag Team Championships and after losing by DQ, Kane started hearing voices again before turning on The Big Show. Will one of WWE's most dominating tag teams in recent memory continue to have problems? - Chris Master's has yet to lose a Masterlock Challenge and that streak continued last week when Carlito failed to break the Masterlock and ended up with apple spit all over him. Will Carlito seek redemption this week or live with the humility of last week? - Also, Mr. MaMahon has a couple new signings that will debut this week but has kept the names under tight wraps. Who are these two mystery signings and what effect will they have on Monday night? - All this and more....Monday Night on RAW!!![/FONT]

I try to stay away from real world diaries, especially WWE (can barely be bothered with their stuff in reality right now). This diary however, looks to be really good! I'm interested in seeing where you go with this since you are picking up from actual WWE continuity. Be cool to follow the actual WWE stuff and compare it to what you decide to do differently (or the same). Keep it coming. I know I'll be quietly reading.

[img]http://members.cox.net/jshipman2/1363934.jpg[/img] [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][B]Date:[/B] April 17, 2006 [B]Location:[/B] Savvis Center - St. Louis, MO [b]Attendance:[/b] 15,000 [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Dark Matches:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] defeated [B]Gene Snitsky[/B] in 7:37 when Gene Snitsky was disqualified when Goldust ran in and attacked Charlie Haas. [B]RATING: B+[/B] [B]V2[/B] defeated [B]Cade & Murdoch[/B] in 7:34 when Viscera defeated Trevor Murdoch by pinfall with an Embalmer. [B]RATING: C+[/B] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](The fireworks explode in the arena for the start of RAW as Joey Styles, Jerry Lawler and The Coach welcome us to St. Louis, Missouri! With that, "No Chance" hits the speakers in the arena and Vince and Shane McMahon come out and Vince strutts his way down to the ring as the Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment. McMahon grabs the mic from Lillian Garcia and pushes her down in her chair before entering the ring.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]IN THE RING:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince & Shane McMahon[/b] [B]Vince:[/B] Two weeks ago at Wrestlemania my son and I were humiliated by Shawn Michaels. Shane was forced to watch, hundcuffed to the ropes, as HBK did as he wished with me. It was horrific the torture that the man put me through. Well, never again will that happen. As you all know, Shane and I have a tag match against HBK and God at Backlash. However, The McMahons will not be alone...we will have someone else in our corner. Because as of this moment, the McMahon family has a new bodyguard. Someone to watch our backs at all times and assure our safety from a savage madman like Michaels and any other force lurking out there. [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](A familiar entrance theme comes on and out from behind the curtains emerges, Andrew "Test" Martin. Test makes his way to the ring and shakes hands with both Shane and Vince.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Vince:[/B] Ladies and gentleman, help me in welcoming back Test. [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](crowd boos)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Test:[/B] Thanks, Vince. Now I know in the past that The McMahons and I haven't seen eye to eye. But all that is in the past. We are looking to the future and the future is that The McMahons are ruling the roost and anyone who has anything to do or say about that will have to come through me. Vince has proven to me and all the viewers out there, that firing Eric Bischoff and running things himself is the best thing that could have happened to the company...just ask Shawn Michaels! [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](crowd boos)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Vince:[/B] You see, Test is a man that will be there no matter what. He isn't selfish, worrying himself about whether or not he will become an 11 time Champ. That's right.....Triple H.....where were you at Wrestlemania when Shane and I needed you the most. You and the Great Equalizer were in back sitting on your porcelain thrown. And what was that you said about me last week.....something to the effect of being a "Crazy Old Man"? Triple H...get your ass out here! [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](King of Kings…Triple H’s new music hits and he emerges from the back and poses with his water in hand. The music stops and then his normal music hits as the Game makes his way down to the ring. Triple takes a mic from the announcers table and enters the ring.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Vince:[/B] Now that I have you out here, just where were you at Wrestlemania? Shawn Michaels nearly killed me out there that night and you were no where to be seen. [B]Triple H:[/B] I wa... [B]Vince:[/B] You know what, nevermind! I'm going to make sure that you get your priorities straight. At Backlash, it will be Edge against John Cena for the WWE Championship. I'm taking you out of the Main Event so you can get your **** straight and be there when needed. What do you have to say about that? [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](Before Triple H can respond, Test nails him with the Testdrive and lays Triple H out in the center of the ring. Out of the crowd comes Shawn Michaels and nails Shane with a running forearm and as Test turns to see what is going on, HBK nails him with Sweet Chin Music. By this time Triple H is back on his feet and kicks Vince in the gut and Pedigrees him. Standing over Vince, Triple H tells him that it is a mistake to screw with the "King of Kings".....because he is God![/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]BACKSTAGE:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince's Office[/b] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](Coming back from the commercial break, we find parametics attending to Vince in his office. Shelton Benjamin comes storming in and demands that he get a shot at the "Money in the Bank" at Backlash. He says that it is unfair for RVD to demand that he put up the Intercontinental Championship. Vince looking very angry, tells Shelton that if he wants a match he has got a match. He tells him that tonight it will be Shelton Benjamin and RVD teaming up against two mystery opponents and if they lose the match, not only will the Intercontinental Championship and the "Money in the Bank" be on the line at Backlash but that one of the two mystery opponents in tonights match will also join RVD and Shelton in a "Money in the Bank" Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match at Backlash. Benjamin looks furious as he storms out of the office. As Benjamin leaves, Vince tells him that the match is next!)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tag Match:[/COLOR][/B] [B]RVD & Shelton Benjamin vs ?[/B] AJ Styles and Samoa Joe defeated Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin in 14:58 when AJ Styles defeated Rob Van Dam by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. [B]WINNERS: A.J. Styles & Samoa Joe RATING: B+[/B] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](After the match Shelton Benjamin attacks RVD with a ladder outside of the ring. RVD eventually regained the upper hand and chased Benjamin to the back with a chair in hand.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]BACKSTAGE:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd Grisham & The Spirit Squad[/b] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](Returning from the break, Todd Grisham is backstage ready to interview the World Tag Team Champions. The Spirit Squad start their cheer routine and claim that no one on the Raw roster can beat them. They issue a challenge to anyone on the Smackdown roster to come to Raw and try taking their titles. Out of no where The Big Show ambushes The Spirit Squad and beats the hell out of them. Show claims that the titles will be coming back to Kane and himself. As Show turns to walk away, Kane is behind him and grabs The Big Show by the throat and chokeslams him. Kane starts hearing voices as he stumbles away.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] What the hell is going on with Kane? He just destoryed his tag team partner again. [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] I don't know Styles but Kane is heading down a dangerous path, messing with the likes of The Big Show. [B]The Coach:[/B] Kane isn't the one heading down the wrong path...that would be The Big Show. You never mess with a man with voices in his head. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] Well folks, Mr. McMahon has just announced our next match. After the break it is going to be Test against Shawn Michaels in a Last Man Standing Match. [B][COLOR="red"]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]IN THE RING:[/COLOR][/B] [B]Chris Masters[/b] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](Before the start of the Last Man Standing Match, Chris Masters is in the ring as we return from commercial. He boasts about how no one has been able to break the Masterlock and is beginning to wonder if anyone ever will. A strangely familiar music hits and fans are quickly shocked as they realize that it is the music of "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith. Harry Smith emerges from the curtains with mic in hand and tells Masters that he will gladly take his Masterlock Challenge and he would gladly break it or him, whichever come first. After Smith makes his way to the ring and gets seated and ready for the start of the challenge, Masters starts to apply the lock and Carlito comes from underneath the ring apron with a chair and nails Masters from behind. With Masters down, Carlito takes a big bite of apple and spits it all over Masters. Carlito shakes Smith's hand and poses in the ring with him when Samoa Joe attacks both. He nails Carlito with The Muscle Buster and puts Smith in the Choke Sleeper. Joe motions for a mic and tells a passed out Smith that he has asked Mr. McMahon to reinstate the European Championship and he has agreed. He says that Vince has made a match for the European title at Backlash between Samoa Joe and "The British Bulldog" Harry Smith with the stipulation that the loser goes to Smackdown. Joe throws the mic down on Smith and walks up the ramp, stopping to look back at the fallen Smith.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] I don't believe what I've just seen and heard. Not only is the reincarnation of "The British Bulldog" coming to Raw but Mr. McMahon has reinstated the European Championship. [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] Let's not forget fans, that Harry Smith's father, the late-great Davey Boy Smith, was the first wrestler to ever win the European Championship. What a story it would be if he could somehow defeat the "Samoan Suplex Machine" at Backlash and win the reinstated title his father held. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Singles Last Man Standing Match:[/COLOR][/B] [b]Shawn Michaels vs Test[/B] Shawn Michaels defeated Test in 9:44 when Test could not beat a ten count. [B]WINNER: Shawn Michaels RATING: A[/B] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](During the match Vince McMahon had made his way out onto the ramp about halfway towards the ring. After HBK destroyed Test, Shawn looked out at the shocked McMahon and gave the DX "Suck It" chops. McMahon's faced turned bright red as he stormed to the back, throwing out obsene gestures towards the heavens.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](We return with Chris Masters coming up to Vince in the back and telling him that he wants Carlito one-on-one, tonight! Vince tells him that he isn't in the mood right now, to just get the hell away from him. Masters keeps insisting and finally McMahon gets steamed yet again and tells him that up next it will be The Big Show and Carlito against Kane and Chris Masters. He says that since the four men want to beat the hell out of each other, they might as well do it in front of the fans.)[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tag Match:[/COLOR][/B] [b]The Big Show & Carlito vs Kane & Chris Masters[/B] Carlito and The Big Show defeated Kane and Chris Masters in 7:37 when The Big Show defeated Kane by pinfall with a Show Stopper. [B]WINNERS: Carlito & The Big Show RATING: A[/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] What a match! After the break, the Women's Champion Mickie James will face Trish Stratus in a non-title match. [B]Jerry Lawler:[/B] Oh, goody! I love puppies.....but what a psycho! [B][COLOR="red"]COMMERCIAL BREAK[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Non-Title Singles Match:[/COLOR][/B] [b]Mickie James vs Trish Stratus[/B] Trish Stratus defeated Mickie James in 5:08 by pinfall with a Chick Kick. [B]WINNER: Trish Stratus RATING: B[/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Backstage:[/COLOR][/B] [b]John Cena & Edge w/ Lita[/b] (John Cena is sitting at his locker when Edge and Lita walk up. Cena calls him the Rated TO Superstar and Edge looks confused. Edge asks what he means by that and Cena tells him that he TAPPED OUT last week and after he is through with him at Backlash...that is exactly what he will be.....tapped out! Triple H enters the room and Edge and Cena start harrassing him. Edge asks him what it feels like to be out of the Main Event at Backlash and to know that the 11th time will have to wait. Trips tells him that he might be out of the Main Event at Backlash but he is still going to beat his and Cena's asses tonight!) [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Handicap Match:[/COLOR][/B] [b]John Cena & Edge w/ Lita vs Triple H[/b] (McMahon once again wandered down to ringside along with about six security guards for this match. After the wrestlers are introduced, McMahon gets on a mic and tells them that this is a going to be a Handicap No Holds Barred Match and that the security guards are in place to assure that no one comes to the rescue of Triple H once Cena and Edge beat him within an inch of his life) Triple H defeated Edge and John Cena in 19:35 when Edge was disqualified when Vince McMahon ran in and attacked Triple H. [B]WINNER: Triple H RATING: B+[/B] [B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I](Shawn Michaels ended up being dressed as one of the security guards, wearing a beard and mustache. After making the save on Triple H, McMahon starts stumbling his way to the back. When he looks back before going through the curtains, Triple H and Shawn Michaels shake hands and turn towards the curtains and gesture the DX "Suck It" chops)[/I][/COLOR][/B] [B][I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"](As Raw goes off the air, you hear Joey Styles saying, "I don't believe it....has DX reunited?")[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]END SHOW[/B] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"][B]POST SHOW NOTES:[/B][/COLOR] [B]OVERALL RATING: B RAW VIEWERS: 2,063,422 TNA VIEWERS: 1,352,596[/B] - Michael Hayes showed up late for the second time for a show and has been released by the company. [/font]

Archived