Cverse in real life?

Has anyone done this before? Love the idea of having guys like Angry Gilmore, Faith, Hellion, etc in the WWE, Wcw, etc. If not I would love to take the cverse 97 and put it in one of the real life 97 or maybe even the 95 real life mod. How would I do this ? ( and take out all the wrestlers in the real life mod)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46929" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The pictures are so jarring for me that I can't do it without it ruining my immersion! However I have seen others do this.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would love if someone had the data out there I could try. It would be super interesting to see who goes where and how people debut over the years in the new environment</p>

Not to bump the thread but I think I kinda figured it out. I took the 94 mod and took out all the characters and title history. I imported the Cverse 97 characters to the game with the tag teams and relationships. I left the pick pack how it is but replaced the workers with my custom cverse one I use. Everyone is a free agent and im playing as the WWF. Its gonna be pretty interesting to see where evereyone goes. Im managed to snag Bruce, Faith, Keith, Enygma, & Mcfly. I have the stones and Decolts on my radar as well. WCW Stole a bunch of good road agents, but took Hooded Kudo and even outbid NJPW for him. Im gonna be watching a lot of these companies to see how this turns out. I think theres like 30 plus active starting companies lol. Plus the NWA title will be interesting as well.

<p>First ever post after creeping for forums for years.</p><p> </p><p>

I did that once by merging the then 2013 database with the WCW Lives mod, and yeah, it can be done, but I would pick a database in the mid 2000's because there just weren't too many C-Verse wrestlers to make it really noticable.</p>