2010 Real Life Mods?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WWZone" data-cite="WWZone" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46934" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Question, does anyone know if there is any 2010 Real Life Mods on here? looking to do a save with it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As of right now there are not any, I recently started building one myself, I'm adding Refs and Road agents tomorrow and the WWE will be officially done. </p><p> </p><p> At that point, while I work on adding in TNA I will be looking for four or five people to test out the WWE for me to make sure everything looks good given this is my first mod.</p>

I know its there converted mod from 2010 to a 2013 and then converted to 2016 not perfect 2010 mod but still its a 2010 mod you can see in this video

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/PqKspNN3ABw?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="2010 Mod (TEW 2016)"></iframe></div></div> but download link sadly is down

Archived