A question on the match rating system.

Would it be possible to get the EXACT numerical formula the system uses (I know the help doc gives it a summary, but it doesn't say how many points a near fall is worth, how many points equals 5 stars, ect).

Alternatively, is there a way to tweak the moves and databases so you can guarentee the moves you want to hit will hit. The moves you want to be countered are countered, and the pinfalls have EXACTLY the count you want?

Here's why I'm asking: I write a lot of fantasy matches, and I'm honestly curious: If my matches were done in the game EXACTLY as written, what rating would the system end up giving them?

No, the "formula" (note that it's not as simple as assigning a value to each thing that happened) wouldn't be something we'd release, sorry.

Technically there's no reason why your suggestion about being able to script a match couldn't happen, but it's not something I'd be interested in doing - even if it was something that interested me, I simply don't have the time available to be making major changes to such an old game.