Guest Asaemon

BucY6RS.jpg

Credits to:

Mammoth for his "Territory Daze" mod

fullMETAL for his "Worker Names Database"

Idolized for his "iNSPIRED Angle Pack"

sockpuppet for both his "Injury Mod" & his "Venue Mod"

Matt Shannon for the Match Types from his "The Main Event" mod

I don't have PM activated on the GDS forum, but feel free to contact me on either Home of Pro Wrestling Discord or Wrestling Nexus Discord.[/font]

Guest Asaemon
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Wow something I never thought I would be interested in. Im curious how many unique garbage pail kids are in this mod?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just started the project for fun. So it's not getting the same kind of attention i'm putting in the Cougarverse mod.</p><p> </p><p> No idea of the amount, i just start with the wrestler GPKs and the GPK class of 1985 and see how it works. I've already done all those pictures. But i'm looking forward to go nuts with the skills (the hosses will be hosses and the losers will be losers).</p>