Impact of production penalties on match rating?

How do the production penalties (the fact that my rivals are using a better live event set-up/music/presentation) affect match rating? It seems like the best match I can have is a B-, but I am not sure if that is because of these penalties since it says they only affect the "overall show grade". I am running a PWG game and they are know for their low-budget, punk rock style production, so I am fine taking the penalty for my overall show, but I am unsure if it's effecting the rating of each match. Thanks!

If it impacts each individual match, the Dirt Sheet will tell you. But its not the matches that suffer - its the show. So you might run matches that should get you a C grade, but the production penalty drops it to a C-. As long as that still grows the company, that's not too problematic.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47075" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If it impacts each individual match, the Dirt Sheet will tell you. But its not the matches that suffer - its the show. So you might run matches that should get you a C grade, but the production penalty drops it to a C-. As long as that still grows the company, that's not too problematic.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I have the dirt sheet turned off so I should fix that. I might just bite the bullet and pay for better production so my matches aren't impacted.</p>