Wrestling Spirit 2

Hey I have been playing with Wre2. I am three years or so into the character. I have pretty much only invested my money, so not I have a ton of money coming in every month. I know relationships can be expensive, but I am not sure what the point of them are.

Could you let me know what the relationships are for? and how the can benefit me?

Thanks!

D

• 3 weeks later...

Allies

First I wanna say i just bought WS2 but im assuming it is a political thing, effecting booking and job availability. For example you kiss up to the booker of a fed... Less likelihood of getting released and more so renewed at the end of a contract the other side of the coin...

other wrestlers and or staff will get angry with you if you fail to grow the friendship at a certain point(played a lot of friendship blackjack on the demo)

Not knowing can almost be just as bad my character got dropped with 0 loses:D

Hey I have been playing with Wre2. I am three years or so into the character. I have pretty much only invested my money, so not I have a ton of money coming in every month. I know relationships can be expensive, but I am not sure what the point of them are.

Could you let me know what the relationships are for? and how the can benefit me?

Thanks!

D

They're mostly for flavour. The affects are generally limited to hiring and firing where one party is the owner or booker of a company.