Some questions

<p>It's still worth buying for the game quality. The appearance is a bit dated, but that doesn't matter to me because the game is deep.</p><p> </p><p>

Playoffs: You can choose the playoff format when you set up a league. You can do the current top four playoff, or a sixteen team playoff, or just a #1 vs. #2 championship game. I like the sixteen team playoff because it's fun to take a team on a postseason run when you get the chance.</p><p> </p><p>

Conference Switching: Sort of. I don't ever do it, but there's an option for "conference movement" when you set up a league. I've never done it so I don't know how it works. I don't know if it's user-controlled or AI controlled. </p><p> </p><p>

Team Names: You can edit team names when you set up a league. But the team nicknames are fake unless you edit. My Florida Gators are the Florida Crocodiles, but of course I rename them the Gators whenever I set up a league.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mwalter" data-cite="mwalter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47109" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's still worth buying for the game quality. The appearance is a bit dated, but that doesn't matter to me because the game is deep.<p> </p><p> Playoffs: You can choose the playoff format when you set up a league. You can do the current top four playoff, or a sixteen team playoff, or just a #1 vs. #2 championship game. I like the sixteen team playoff because it's fun to take a team on a postseason run when you get the chance.</p><p> </p><p> Conference Switching: Sort of. I don't ever do it, but there's an option for "conference movement" when you set up a league. I've never done it so I don't know how it works. I don't know if it's user-controlled or AI controlled. </p><p> </p><p> Team Names: You can edit team names when you set up a league. But the team nicknames are fake unless you edit. My Florida Gators are the Florida Crocodiles, but of course I rename them the Gators whenever I set up a league.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks</p>

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Conference movement is AI controlled. Once you become dominate in your conference (lower ones) you will move up.

It's still worth buying for the game quality. The appearance is a bit dated, but that doesn't matter to me because the game is deep.

Playoffs: You can choose the playoff format when you set up a league. You can do the current top four playoff, or a sixteen team playoff, or just a #1 vs. #2 championship game. I like the sixteen team playoff because it's fun to take a team on a postseason run when you get the chance.

Conference Switching: Sort of. I don't ever do it, but there's an option for "conference movement" when you set up a league. I've never done it so I don't know how it works. I don't know if it's user-controlled or AI controlled.

Team Names: You can edit team names when you set up a league. But the team nicknames are fake unless you edit. My Florida Gators are the Florida Crocodiles, but of course I rename them the Gators whenever I set up a league.