Japan World Order [HYPE/HELP WANTED]

So I decided, that I want to get a start on a mod early just as we are about to TEW2020, so by the time it has came out. Hopefully I can have this done and ready to go at the same time, using TEW16 to help make it.

What's the mod about?

I am a huge fan of Japanese pro wrestling, been watching it since 2012 and been watching as much of it as I can, and not just with New Japan, I've been watching promotions like Dragon Gate, Big Japan, NOAH.

And as I got more and more into the Japanese scene, I've learnt that there is a whole lot of promotions, nearly over 100 active right now in Japan. So I decided I want to make a mod with all of the active promotions and wrestlers (or at least with as much as I can) all into one mod.

What's with the Help Wanted?

Well, for the past year I've been trying to combat this myself, trying to all the work myself. But I realised how much of a daunting task that is to do so, while I can do a whole lot and my knowledge of the wrestling scene in Japan is extensive, just a project as big as this. It's just simply better to find people interested in doing it with me.

So for anyone this interests, feel free to comment on here or PM me. I would prefer people with a good amount of knowledge of the wrestling scene in Japan, and not just know a lot about New Japan, NOAH, All Japan etc. But have a somewhat of knowledge of the other promotions and indie scene. But if not, then anyone simply interested in helping out, and have some experience in modding would be good.

On this Post will be the list of Promotions, from every Region in Japan (Which will constantly be edited, as there's always new Promotions for me to find and add.) When I've completed the Info or In the current process of doing everything for the promotion, I'll put in brackets the current process of that promotion

Tohoku:

Michinoku Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling ALIVE & MAJORS

Kanto:

New Japan Pro Wrestling

All Japan Pro Wrestling

DDT Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Big Japan Pro Wrestling

WRESTLE-1

Pro Wrestling ZERO1

Pro Wrestling BASARA

Active Advance Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling LAND'S END

Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS

Ganbare Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP (Started)

Real Japan Pro Wrestling

Dradition Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling JUST TAP OUT

Tokyo Gurentai

666 Wrestling of Darkness

Oudou

Super Combat Wrestling FMW

Hanayashiki Pro Wrestling

Itabashi Pro Wrestling

HERO Barrier-Free Pro Wrestling

Super Fireworks Pro Wrestling

Theater Pro Wrestling

Ganko Pro Wrestling

GJP Pro Wrestling

Fu-Ten Promotion

Pro Wrestling WALLABEE

World W*ING Spirit

Kabukicho Pro Wrestling

Saitama Pro Wrestling

Chubu:

Team Dera

Daiwa Entertainment Pro Wrestling

Sportiva Entertainment

Niigata Pro Wrestling

Numazu Pro Wrestling

JWA Tokai Pro Wrestling

Fujinomiya Pro Wreslting

Special Globalist Pro

Shinshu Pro Wrestling

Kansai:

DRAGON GATE (Started)

VKF Pro Wrestling

Dotonbori Pro Wrestling

Osaka Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling SHI-EN

Fukumen MANIA

B168 Pro Wrestling

Kyoto Pro Wrestling

Chugoku:

DOVE Pro Wrestling (Started)

Tottori Darazu Pro Wrestling

Matsue Dandan Pro Wrestling

WRESTLE GATE

Shikoku:

Ehime Pro Wrestling

UDON Pro Wrestling

Shikoku OHENRO Pro Wrestling

Kyushu:

Kyushu Pro Wrestling

Ryukyu Dragon Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling KAGEKI

Pro Wrestling Freelance Team Oita

Wrestle Raid Army

Gamshara Pro Wrestling

Hokkaido:

Hokuto Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling Sapporo

Joshi:

STARDOM

Ice Ribbon (Started)

OZ Academy

Marvelous

SEAdLINNNG

Pro Wrestling WAVE

Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling

Sendai Girls Pro Wrestling

PURE-J

World Women's Wrestling Diana

Actwres girl'Z

YMZ

Batoscafe

REINA

Ladies Legend Pro Wrestling-X

World Wrestling Association

More will be added soon,

DRAGON GATE (Wrestlers' added so far):

Toryumon Generation:

Dragon Kid

Genki Horiguchi

Don Fujii

Kagetora

Konomama Ichikawa

Dragon Gate Generation:

Ben-K

Dragon Dia

R.E.D.:

Eita

BxB Hulk

Kaito Ishida

Big R Shimizu

H.Y.O.

Regulars:

"Brother" YASSHI (As apart of Toryumon Generation)

Staff:

Announcer:

Katsuya Ichikawa

Road Agent:

Takayuki Mori (Anthony W. Mori)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ragnametal22" data-cite="Ragnametal22" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you would like help, I am pretty familiar with some of the smaller promotions that you listed in Kyushu and Chugoku.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Really? I didn't think a lot of people on here would know what some of them are. But certainly, I could definitely use the help. Thanks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ragnametal22" data-cite="Ragnametal22" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47193" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've never really worked on mods before, so is there a particular way you'd like to do this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well thankfully with TEW16, it's super easy to make the mods. If you have the game, feel free to try. Maybe make a new Database, and feel free to add the works in (Make their stats, and such) and when your done. Let me know.</p>

<p>Getting there slowly, just got back into doing some more edits. After not doing for a few days as I take care of a Facebook page alongside this, covering results for Japanese Promotions (anyone heard of a page called Puroresu Spirit?) So just had the 3 most busiest days doing so.</p><p> </p><p>

But I am back as much as I can, adding Kagetora, Kaito Ishida & Katsuya Ichikawa to the roster, and began (Slowly) working on some other companies alongside Dragon Gate, DOVE Pro, Ice Ribbon and HEAT UP. I like working smaller promotions more, simply because they take less time to complete. And I'll work on the bigger companies slower. Which is why I'm leaving companies like All Japan, NOAH & New Japan till later.</p>

I pretty much exclusively play Japan promotions so this excites me! I did a 300+ worker addition to Japan back in 2017 but looking back, the addition wasn't the best. I hope you can dig in & do some great work. Definitely looking forward to this for 2020.

Glad you seem interested, I'll do my best to make it as great and as playable as possible. Hopefully by TEW2020, this will be fully active and ready to play.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry, I haven't kept you updated like I said I would. I've been working on Matsue Dandan's roster and some of the freelancers that go there often. I will work on Gamshara soon.

It's all good mate, just take your time in doing so, glad to here about Matsue Dandan and Gamshara. I've taken a little break from it all, but I'll get back into it shortly.