2/3 Falls Match Issue

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47348" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Remember that what you're reading is simply flavor text and has no actual effect on how the match is graded. The text is even editable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What do you mean the text is editable? I have never heard this before lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moafnsteel" data-cite="moafnsteel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47348" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you mean the text is editable? I have never heard this before lol.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> While running a show and you get each match report, you can click on the text to change it. It adds no real value other than "flavor."</p><p> </p><p> The phrase: </p><p> </p><p> "In a pre-show bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Elliot Thomas defeated Austin Smooth in 4:47 by pinfall with a Quiet Down."</p><p> </p><p> can be clicked on and you can type right over it. Some players do this and use screenshots in their diaries. It doesn't save so it typing that field adds no real value I can think of outside of that.</p>

I always forget about the editing part. I still find it kind of annoying how you can't be more detailed with battle royals, 2/3 fall or ironman. I understand you can edit it & ultimately, it doesn't change the outcome when you protect your certain wrestlers in a RR. At least for 2020 they are either removing the booking limit or increasing it to like 50 inputs. Can't recall exactly. I'm excited for that. You can book a RR & literally protect every wrestler now! Sounds kind of broken but also RR aren't exactly matches that should impact a wrestlers popularity. You're only being thrown out of the ring. Not like you're being made to tap or getting pinned.