Conquering Europe

I'm playing a save with a UK fed. I thought about one day expanding beyond the UK's borders. Everyone goes to America etc, but I want to try something different. I've read comments on here in the past saying Europe was the hardest to win. I like a challenge.

So here's the question: what would a UK fed need to do to conquer Europe? How would they get over challenges like Language barrier etc? Has anyone managed this sort of thing in the past, and if so how?

Would be interesting to see people's thoughts / ideas on this.

<p>When I was working on a female women's federation update (eventually life and well 2020 made me halt it) and had a federation built in Europe, one of the things I did was just make it entirely in-ring only based. There's a different language depending on a single region there, so it is a very good idea just to ignore it.</p><p> </p><p>

Also went full on athletically real, without going full blown MMA. If you have to do almost full matches anyways, buy into the concept at go hard on it.</p><p> </p><p>

I will admit though, I did put it at 90% though in case I could happen to run a segment or something in a particular region or had a star from a region who could happen to speak in that spot. Kept it to interviews only. The AI did about the same thing.</p><p> </p><p>

I managed to actually get myself and watch the AI build the federation up to regional and the #1 federation in Europe. However, trying to get above regional with that is harder, because you do start having to bring in more talent to keep things fresh (AI doesn't, you do). I did get to see the AI make it to Cult, before falling back to regional (thank you 21C for that).</p><p> </p><p>

I'd really also recommend to harm 21C as much as you can, because they can and will harm you. Now in the type of federation I mentioned above they can't really do too much harm, normally. I gave them a female division because I could, so they naturally went after my talents. The AI, unlike us, will actually usually expand to Europe before the US, and once they do, they go on a hiring spree. It will hurt and hurt bad.</p><p> </p><p>

Before you ask, when I got to regional they still hadn't started raiding Europe of talent. It only began after they go into Europe. Well, unless there was a talented prospect that was UK/Europe and they had a need. Then they would go in on that.</p><p> </p><p>

If you are looking for talent, go after anyone who's remotely good in the ring for your product and has an ability to play in Europe. You'll likely need to bring in stars from outside rather than anything European. Maybe steal like who I'll suggest for a women's divison, but you won't be making your own stars for a while.</p><p> </p><p>

If it is a female wrestler, Thea Davis is pretty much the star to be had, so go steal her away from the other fed who's name I can't remember. I'm not on the proper PC at the moment for better advice here.</p><p> </p><p>

Someone like Rob Snow (I think, I might be wrong on the name) is a good option for a veteran presence if you require that for the male division. Only problem with someone like Snow (or who it is I'm thinking of), is they have Japan as a thing and when (not if) they get popular in Japan, BHOTWG usually snags him up (always happens in my Japan feds) and he will eventually get a shot with a smaller fed there.</p><p> </p><p>

That's about all I can think of right now. It is rough, but a fun type of challenge.</p>

<p>Glad my answer provided some help. I will say though, that's just my experience with trying to conquer Europe. I didn't, but that's my best try at it.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh. I'd really recommend creating your own dojo and putting the most money you can into it (and trainer). Just to create a way for more talent to show up in Europe. As I said before, the talent pool is small, so you need to increase it any way possible.</p><p> </p><p>

And one more thing. Be on the watch for any UK stars that join the business. A lot of the UK guys will also access to Europe, so you can import some stars from there. I'm not saying all of them will though, as there are some who will just be strictly UK only, but many of them will have it. Though, that's the same with Europe stars as well. They'll also have the UK as well. This won't be a huge deal with as SNP is small and 21C has its roster set up, but it does mean that should another company show up, they will grab whoever fits and so steal away the precious talents from Europe if need be.</p><p> </p><p>

Oh, one more thing. ...I feel like Jackie Chan's uncle from that cartoon of his when I say that. Anyways, while I did female wrestling federation for Europe, I also was building an entire mod for more women's wrestling for 2016. There aren't enough female stars in Europe (or the UK for that matter) to pull off and to pull in stars you might have to add more regions to the female talents to get enough people if you want to do that.</p><p> </p><p>

But yeah. Glad to help out, sorry I forgot to add these two pieces of information originally, and I hope your 2016 game goes well. Can't wait to see how Europe transforms in 2020.</p>

<p>I have a save where I build up a US base TCW-style product and got them into the EU. I just chose a star to build up for each region and pushed them heavily. </p><p> </p><p>

Iberia is the easiest to get into because you can always extend out to bring in lucha workers from Mexico if you're US-based. If you're UK based I think guys like Chess Maniac might be available to you but not sure.</p><p> </p><p>

France and Italy are tough. You have to build new stars for those regions. </p><p> </p><p>

There are some really good eastern european based workers that I like to build up if we're talking about the C-verse (like Andriy Boronin, Wael Hossam and Oleg Dorosklov).</p><p> </p><p>

So you can run a match 70/30 entertainment style product but need to have a local worker to speak in each region.</p>

You could always turn loyalty on prior to starting a new game and that would lessen the damage 21cw can do. Konrad Maikinen and Pavel (long polish name I'm not even gna try) are two of my go to. Hughes de Aske is also great and is fluent in almost every language.