Gimp Help

Tweek It

I had to get a new laptop because my last one completely died so I downloaded the new Gimp 2.0 and now I can't edit any PSD files for images for TEW or anything else. I've been looking for plug-ins but to no progress. Could someone point me in the right direction or is there a different program I could use like Gimp to edit my pictures? Or even a different way of going about it.

I've also been struggling with GIMP as they somehow changed everything in one of the newer versions. I can cope with change but when you've internalized a lot of the shortcuts you easily get frustrated every time something else happens. Especially TAB doesn't work anymore, and the layer system as well as the selection system has been changed. It's baffling why they change these things, but whatever. It's a free program so no complaints here. :p

Irfanview is the first program I use to edit stuff. They should have plugins for that format.