Wrestler only wants to work events for me, okay with all shows elsewhere

I'm trying to sign Tyson Baine as GCG (International with 98 Prestige), and despite having a massively better offer (as a test), he only wants to work events.

ZxHmBiW.png

However, both SWF and SOTBPW gave him less money, for less years, to work all events and he's seriously considering their offer. Is this because of my company style? Or is it because he doesn't want to relocate? He's around 52 years old, but massive popularity everywhere, and I was hoping to use him as an attraction.

vsEQrZx.png

w9TC9jY.png

In the offer you have shown there, you still have him selected to work all shows "You would be available to work ALL SHOWS when GCG are your primary employer".

Your deal is a great one financially particularly with the 100% bonus per events that you are offering him (and where I think your error is) but he is old and broken down and doesn't want to work more than once a month. If you correct your terms you could probably knock off a few years on the contract length and he'd likely agree terms with you.

Though that is also dependent on your company size and negotiating skill, along with any relationships he may have with other people on all of the rosters (people like working with their friends, not their enemies).

That said.... are you sure you are using the latest patch too? SOTBPW shouldn't have the contract length offer showing as ??? and that issue should have been fixed a while back. :)

EDIT: I may have neglected a major part of the original point... they're considering those other offers but they aren't guaranteed to accept them. If it's the first day of negotiations too those are early AI bids, which tend to evolve over time closer to the worker's true demands and you will often see companies drop out because the worker has basically refused them. If you offer events only, the AI would try to match that and it looks like with the current terms being the same you'd probably have by far the best offer. The AI predatory hiring makes some initial offers that seem a little off, but they balance out over the course of negotiations. And a "worker is seriously considering this offer" note doesn't mean they are guaranteed to sign anywhere, only that those are the best offers that have been made so far.

I think AI companies just don't have to play by the same rules as player run companies. On top of what is happening to you here I've also had wrestlers say that my company is too small for them but then sign with an even smaller company.