Editor Question

Will it be possible to import records from one database into another and keep the everything as is (contracts and title histories import over)? I only attempted this once in the 2016 editor, and that didn't happen.

I assume if you import the promotions first, then Dojos, and then the wrestlers the data may will align?

As long as you do it in a sensible order then yes, you can retain nearly all the data. I think only loyalty to a company cannot be retained as you have a chicken-and-egg situation where if you import the companies before workers then you can't retain the owner / booker / announcers (as obviously they don't exist if there are no workers in the game world) and if you import workers before companies then loyalty can't be retained (because the company won't exist).

As long as you do it in a sensible order then yes, you can retain nearly all the data. I think only loyalty to a company cannot be retained as you have a chicken-and-egg situation where if you import the companies before workers then you can't retain the owner / booker / announcers (as obviously they don't exist if there are no workers in the game world) and if you import workers before companies then loyalty can't be retained (because the company won't exist).

Will importing companies before workers bring over the contracts?