Is anyone willing to do a comic book verse?

I remember playing 9000verse and falling in love with the DC, marvel, and various comic book characters after playing the dbz/Nintendo side. It was so much fun and one company in the mod had 2 brands with one brand being Marvel and the other DC comics, which was very enjoyable with the stacked roster of mostly all the top names. I've always wanted to do just strictly a comic book mod consisting of Marvel, DC, darkhorse, etc. Is anyone willing to help? I've never really worked on a mod before so I dont want it to be too unbalanced, however I can do graphics for every worker and custom company. Its something I would like to do for fun in tew 20. I also have a ton of marvel graphic novels both digitally and physically so there's a ton of lesser known names on that side I'd like to add to the mod. Any thoughts?

Edit: even if I can get someone to oversee the mod and make tweaks to make sure its acceptable is good enough

<p>I had toyed with the idea of doing one but at the moment I have Flashpoint 2K2, Diablo X and A potential 2020 update for Flashpoint as well to do.</p><p> </p><p>

I had been bouncing the idea of a comic book mod and a separate Beat 'em Up mod but lost interest in both projects after a couple of weeks.</p>

Great to hear there's interest guys. I'll be releasing a marvel mod for 20 with the hopes of adding DC comics and other various comic book heroes. It would be nice to have someone to check the mod to make sure its balanced and good to go as itll be my first mod ever.

Not a mod creator by any means (insofar as released mods; I do occasionally modify those that are released for my own personal use), but I am a superhero comic fan and am open to assisting in whatever small way I can.

One question I do have is how do you think you'll handle different era versions of the characters? I can see it being handled one of two ways:

1. Historical variations where the newer versions are essentially legacy workers that are "unofficially" regenerates of the original. So the Golden Age Superman created in 1939 is long gone, but each new version is a new version "born" at a different time.

2. Multiverse. That Golden Age Superman? Still exists in a separate promotion (Golden Age DC) and the other versions each exist in their own promotions as well (Silver Age DC, Modern Age DC, New52, etc.).